Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WC is back to trying to get people to engage as if he is actually from Poland again. Seeing some success too.
    Not much since he doesn't know what I'm talking about.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    actually agree,,,republicans do suck at running things now and on top of that,,,,they are spineless cowards. No argument here,,,,,Trump exposed them and brought them kicking and screaming into the light. Love him or hate him,,,,Trump exposed the Mitt Romneys and John McCains of the world,,,,even John Kasich and Lindsey Graham,,,,those that felt the need to fold when a democrat even so much as eyeballed them for longer than 2 seconds,,,,,

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    actually agree,,,republicans do suck at running things now and on top of that,,,,they are spineless cowards. No argument here,,,,,Trump exposed them and brought them kicking and screaming into the light. Love him or hate him,,,,Trump exposed the Mitt Romneys and John McCains of the world,,,,even John Kasich and Lindsey Graham,,,,those that felt the need to fold when a democrat even so much as eyeballed them for longer than 2 seconds,,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump sucked worse at running things than any of them.

He couldn't even do it legally.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

He couldn't even do it legally.
    Cant make an omelet without cracking a few eggs,,,,and if you wanna throw stones,,,you really gonna talk about legal with the corrupt president we have in there now?,,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It don't help when you have an executioner's sword at your neck, guns to your head and bombs waiting for you, your wife and child back at the new House.

All because Trump had made President.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cant make an omelet without cracking a few eggs,,,,and if you wanna throw stones,,,you really gonna talk about legal with the corrupt president we have in there now?,,,,
    Yes, let's talk at length about the crimes for which President Joe Biden has been indicted.

Post your list.

I'm waiting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, let's talk at length about the crimes for which President Joe Biden has been indicted.

Post your list.

I'm waiting.
    Cue "Biden kidnapped the Lindberg baby and framed Japanese by bombing Pearl Harbor!"

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Post your list.

I'm waiting.
    Let me know how many indictments Trump had while he was in office?,,,,,,i'll wait for your response, dumb ,,,,,lets see how many corrupt Joe has when hes out of office like Trump,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me know how many indictments Trump had while he was in office?,,,,,,i'll wait for your response, dumb ,,,,,lets see how many corrupt Joe has when hes out of office like Trump,,,,
    BoomerFair folds.

You lost again.

Triggered!

Ok, let's talk at length about how many hypothetical future indictments President Joe Biden will face.

Let's see your list.

Or move the goalpost again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WC is back to trying to get people to engage as if he is actually from Poland again. Seeing some success too.
    Shot in Poland last November for a wedding. Lovely place, seriously. Beautiful cities, wasn't too cold except in the mountains. Nice people. Literally everyone spoke English and was happy to see me (probably because I was a tourist in the off-season).

Food was solid. Not spectacular every meal but tasty and lots of variety.

Would absolutely go back.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BoomerFair folds.

You lost again.

Triggered!

Ok, let's talk at length about how many hypothetical future indictments President Joe Biden will face.

Let's see your list.

Or move the goalpost again.
    LMAO,,,,sucker, ive never seen you this triggered,,,,i just asked a simple question and you went off,,,,,again,,,,tell me how many indictments Trump had while he was in office,,,,and again, ill wait for your answer which is gonna make you look like the dumb you are,,,,

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shot in Poland last November for a wedding. Lovely place, seriously. Beautiful cities, wasn't too cold except in the mountains. Nice people. Literally everyone spoke English and was happy to see me (probably because I was a tourist in the off-season).

Eastern European dumplings are pretty good. A lot of food from that area is very heavy though

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does a convicted felon like you - who cannot vote- and who gets butt- ed 24-7 by GOP policies

hang around in a political forum promoting the same bag party who s him 24-7?

masochist much?

non-white and non-wealthy people voting for republicans are like chickens voting for colonel sanders…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMAO,,,,sucker, ive never seen you this triggered,,,,i just asked a simple question and you went off,,,,,again,,,,tell me how many indictments Trump had while he was in office,,,,and again, ill wait for your answer which is gonna make you look like the dumb you are,,,,
    lol triggered Boomerfair folds again!

As concluded by Muller, sitting presidents can't be indicted.

I asked you for two simple lists: the current indictments against President Joe Biden and your future fantasy hypothetical indictments against President Joe Biden.

You have neither.

I'll wait for your answers though you will never ever answer because you have nothing but lonely impotent fury in your empty life.
    Last edited by ChumpDumper; 10-23-2023 at 11:20 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is as close to stipulating to being wrong as Dumper has ever been in his entire life and even now, he ain't a gonna do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Eastern European dumplings are pretty good. A lot of food from that area is very heavy though
    Yes, it was super heavy but the Pierogis were really great, tried them from about 5-6 different restaurants.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How does a convicted felon like you - who cannot vote- and who gets butt- ed 24-7 by GOP policies

hang around in a political forum promoting the same bag party who s him 24-7?

masochist much?

non-white and non-wealthy people voting for republicans are like chickens voting for colonel sanders…
    Yam s loves the poorly educated

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yam s loves the poorly educated

yup

obviously , he is too much of a re to at least post a policy or two that actually IMPROVED his life- or anyone he knows…

but he will vote Red like the dumb he is because of watching Fox propaganda and Russia today channels

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yam s didn’t know he would make them switch teams lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Careful, you will make partschanger jealous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The capitalist oligarchy and they're cheap s the repugs want to destroy democracy to replace with capitalist fascism

see andreesen's recent Manifesto

the repug Anarchy in the house fits perfectly with the capitalist strategy of weakening, paralyzing government, with capitalists filling the power vacuum
    You are more right than many would admit to.

Installing outright fascism seems to be the whole of the Republican aim at this point. Keep the ins utions weak, so the big money can do its job.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    RR busted this 's hole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans have had dozens of congressional hearings to prove that, and nothing.

Are you saying Jim Jordan is incompetent?

Thread Information