Post Count
    Welcome to the league, rook:

Just like Kobe used to do Jim

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welcome to the league, rook:

Just like Kobe used to do Jim

Wemby owned AD on the 2nd half. Next season he's gonna son him bad on every matchup.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Wemby owned AD on the 2nd half. Next season he's gonna son him bad on every matchup.
    Maybe, maybe not. Wemby is gonna be great. Had 30 tonight.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    supposed MVP player leading the most storied franchise in the league getting stoked by basically playing even against a rookie on one of the worst teams in nba history.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    supposed MVP player leading the most storied franchise in the league getting stoked by basically playing even against a rookie on one of the worst teams in nba history.
    20 straight 50-win seasons, gone like the wind. My have the mighty fallen

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might even top Kobe's 17-65 record from 2015-16.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But that pass...to Artest...for the 3.

You didn't have to go home, but you had to get the out of there.

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But that pass...to Artest...for the 3.

You didn't have to go home, but you had to get the out of there.

tee, hee.
    I’m impressed at kobe passing the ball as well. Definitely worth mentioning it a decade after. He actually passed the ball!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I’m impressed at kobe passing the ball as well. Definitely worth mentioning it a decade after. He actually passed the ball!
    That was a half-hour or so after Fisher had read him a riot act walking away from a 3rd quarter time out 13 points down..."Stop whining and go to work!"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Classhle

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

This would piss me off. I wanted Bol Bol in LA tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    BSPN Headline "I hate losing" - Victor Wemby.

LkrFan Translation: I'm not down with this losing crap. If the PATFO don't get it together, I'm going to the Lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That was a half-hour or so after Fisher had read him a riot act walking away from a 3rd quarter time out 13 points down..."Stop whining and go to work!"
    So we should be impressed with fishers leadership and instilled backbone to a mentally weak kobe?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So we should be impressed with fishers leadership and instilled backbone to a mentally weak kobe?
    ...indeed, yes! Though first we had to be grateful to Utah for letting him jump ship and cross back over into California. There was a lot of condemnation and hurt feelings over that, but, Stern tamped it down, blessed it and he came back. Without him we're short that one. Kobe (& I) just wanted an end to it, Fisher knew you had to play it out, all-the-way, but you could control the interim. Kobe and I did not want to face said interim, (we) never did. All (we) could envision is (loss) that night. Fisher could envision a way, not a guarantee, no, absolutely not, but a path to victory that he could influence to an unknown degree. He was the father, Kobe the precocious son, me; of nary consequence to the proceedings...pacing that infernal floor, prepping for nothing but total loss. "We'll just start over, Dale, grab the jacks and timbers and start back down. Please, God, please! I need it, God."
    Last edited by Thread; 12-16-2023 at 12:17 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...indeed, yes! Though first we had to be grateful to Utah for letting him jump ship and cross back over into California. There was a lot of condemnation and hurt feelings over that, but, Stern tamped it down, blessed it and he came back. Without him we're short that one. Kobe (& I) just wanted an end to it, Fisher knew you had to play it out, all-the-way, but you could control the interim. Kobe and I did not want to face said interim, (we) never did. All (we) could envision is (loss) that night. Fisher could envision a way, not a guarantee, no, absolutely not, but a path to victory that he could influence to an unknown degree. He was the father, Kobe the precocious son, me; of nary consequence to the proceedings...pacing that infernal floor, prepping for nothing but total loss. "We'll just start over, Dale, grab the jacks and timbers and start back down. Please, God, please! I need it, God."
    I never saw Kobe as so mentally weak but thanks for letting me see the light of day.

And stern always help the lakers. Always.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I never saw Kobe as so mentally weak but thanks for letting me see the light of day.

And stern always help the lakers. Always.
    Indeed, I never hide my , ever. It's my religion. He only commanded the last one and that's only because at the charter center court jump that idiot Howard was present, thank Christ.

& Stern didn't do bad by you either, amb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Indeed, I never hide my , ever. It's my religion. He only commanded the last one and that's only because at the charter center court jump that idiot Howard was present, thank Christ.

& Stern didn't do bad by you either, amb.
    Yeah. I have nothing against stern after the 00s. At least he didn’t kill our future hope like he did Boston or suspend a bunch of players on our main compe ors like he suspended the rockets and Mavs for you guys. He did change the rules to make the spurs less compe ive (hand check basically made Jaren Jackson and Mario Elie useless overnight) or allowed zone defense to hide shaqs main weakness as a defender on the pick and roll, but those are overcomeable things.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah. I have nothing against stern after the 00s. At least he didn’t kill our future hope like he did Boston or suspend a bunch of players on our main compe ors like he suspended the rockets and Mavs for you guys. He did change the rules to make the spurs less compe ive (hand check basically made Jaren Jackson and Mario Elie useless overnight) or allowed zone defense to hide shaqs main weakness as a defender on the pick and roll, but those are overcomeable things.
    He also took care of ya's when your Duncan stepped onto the court there Vs. the Suns though I too was happy as a pig in mud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He also took care of ya's when your Duncan stepped onto the court there Vs. the Suns though I too was happy as a pig in mud.
    Still waiting for +20 fta elimination games though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Facts

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Still waiting for +20 fta elimination games though.
    Be grateful that they let Duncan stepping over that sideline go, amb.
    I am.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be grateful that they let Duncan stepping over that sideline go, amb.
    I am.
    Of course that rule was updated because of the Knicks but you’d never mention it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Of course that rule was updated because of the Knicks but you’d never mention it.
    Just be eternally grateful, amb.

I certainly am.

BOTTOM LINE: You fed at the same Stern Trough I fed at. I went first, you followed in. I got mine and I got your's as well. So, I did hit it twice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just be eternally grateful, amb.

I certainly am.

BOTTOM LINE: You fed at the same Stern Trough I fed at. I went first, you followed in. I got mine and I got your's as well. So, I did hit it twice.
    So stern didn’t change the rules for the spurs. He did it for the Knicks.

Thread Information