Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 41011121314
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thanks for Seager brah. Glad we could both enjoy the modern day Mr October.
    ...he obviously worked on his game instead of just concentrating on his millions. They've lamented him here something fearsome, demanding that the Backs just preemptively walk him each at bat.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    suck it, hole!

And we didn’t need trash cans to win ours.
    Congrats to the World Series champs and the no pride night Texas Rangers!

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BASED!!!!! #endDEI #makeAmerica1999again #dontaskdonttell

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Congrats scros, amazing run

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Heart says Rangers in 5.

Brain says this is the most wildly streaky team I’ve ever seen, and there is literally no outcome that would surprise me. Rangers could sweep, or they could get swept, and neither would be shocking.
    Heart was right on this one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the Dodgers with their drag queen nuns got swept by the other team in the WS the Dbacks.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    And the Dodgers with their drag queen nuns got swept by the other team in the WS the Dbacks.
    Good season for purple states tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Congrats on yalls fatball championship tbh. Rangers were clutch as . Bochy is goated for cobbling that pitching together.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good job fellas. I know washing that 2011 taste out of your mouth in the way you did it is beyond satisfying.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    11-0 playoff ROAD record

Rays
    Orioles
    Astros
    Diamondbacks

Team Of Destiny, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    11-0 playoff ROAD record

Rays
    Orioles
    Astros
    Diamondbacks

Team Of Destiny, tbh
    Man it's a good thing the writers strike ended, what a script

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, if anyone thought they were escaping from the fury of mono - Xylus da_suns_fan__ DUNCANownsKOBE Jeremy JMarkJohns SUCK IT!!!!!!!

DALLAS OWNS PHOENIX
    Luka Doncic is Devin Booker’s father
    Corey Seager is Zac Gallen’s father

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Few thoughts

- Unfortunately a surprisingly lackluster postseason. A few even handful of moments but for reasons yet unknown most series were over quick. 2-LCS Game7s was saving grace

- Thus its nice to have a newcomer to the club at the very end. I grew up seeing the 90s Arlington Rangers as cannon fodder to those great Yankee teams. Juan G, Pudge and Will Clark. Always short on pitching.

Then the franchise picked up steam in the 2000s along with the rest of the AL West.

Losing multiple WS before you finally break thru is my modern Braves journey too. of a lot easier doing it the other way around like Diamondbacks. Blowing Championship series lingers and wears on future teams.

Lasting memory of this Rangers team for me - the long losing streak in August and overall lastluster record near the end of the season, resulting in having the Division stolen. We saw how the Mets responded in 2022 under similiar cir stances. Yet what happened to the Rangers - resilience. In MLB especially, teams lukewarm in the 2nd Half and blowing a Division le very very rarely rally like this. Rangers extremely strong 1st Half proved they weren't a fluke. Cheers to the new World Series champion in the club.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 11-03-2023 at 03:04 AM.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Few thoughts

- Unfortunately a surprisingly lackluster postseason. A few even handful of moments but for reasons yet unknown most series were over quick. 2-LCS Game7s was saving grace

- Thus its nice to have a newcomer to the club at the very end. I grew up seeing the 90s Arlington Rangers as cannon fodder to those great Yankee teams. Juan G, Pudge and Will Clark. Always short on pitching.

Then the franchise picked up steam in the 2000s along with the rest of the AL West.

Losing multiple WS before you finally break thru is my modern Braves journey too. of a lot easier doing it the other way around like Diamondbacks. Blowing Championship series lingers and wears on future teams.

Lasting memory of this Rangers team for me - the long losing streak in August and overall lastluster record near the end of the season, resulting in having the Division stolen. We saw how the Mets responded in 2022 under similiar cir stances. Yet what happened to the Rangers - resilience. In MLB especially, teams lukewarm in the 2nd Half and blowing a Division le very very rarely rally like this. Rangers extremely strong 1st Half proved they weren't a fluke. Cheers to the new World Series champion in the club.
    That's the most impressive out of all of this. Just two months ago, we were talking about how the Rangers were undergoing a historic collapse in August/September where they fell all the way down to third place in the AL West after having a big lead all season. I remember making a comment that there had to have been some internal locker room drama like a teammate being cucked, because it made zero sense that literally everybody sh1t the bed at the same time for almost a month. Any other team would just pack it up and just use this season as a moral victory "Oh well atleast we improved from 2022".

But then to sneak in two weeks later and go 11-0 on the road to a World Series victory has to be one of the greatest coaching achievements in baseball history.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    That's the most impressive out of all of this. Just two months ago, we were talking about how the Rangers were undergoing a historic collapse in August/September where they fell all the way down to third place in the AL West after having a big lead all season. I remember making a comment that there had to have been some internal locker room drama like a teammate being cucked, because it made zero sense that literally everybody sh1t the bed at the same time for almost a month. Any other team would just pack it up and just use this season as a moral victory "Oh well atleast we improved from 2022".

But then to sneak in two weeks later and go 11-0 on the road to a World Series victory has to be one of the greatest coaching achievements in baseball history.
    Agreed. Degrom injured and Max almost too. Rangers pen was good but not elite. The defense quality was surprise.

Garcia going out and Tex continuing to win was another surprise.

Until the players duplicate with a 95+ win season, credit seems to fall heavily on Bochy.

I'm old fashioned. Having a bomb ass SS/2B duo that like each other carries the lockeroom. They are so involved in everyother play. Astros, Braves and Phillies have the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Odd transport choice

Braves went all out

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Looks bad ass

Veteran
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Oh yeah, if anyone thought they were escaping from the fury of mono - Xylus da_suns_fan__ DUNCANownsKOBE Jeremy JMarkJohns SUCK IT!!!!!!!

DALLAS OWNS PHOENIX
    Luka Doncic is Devin Booker’s father
    Corey Seager is Zac Gallen’s father
    It's less about Dallas owning Phoenix, and more about Arizona sports teams being cursed.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    SeaBot showing emotion for the first time after his latest firmware upgrade tbh imho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Notmoving World Champs, es

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Notmoving World Champs, es
    Po polsku

Thread Information