Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I still think Texas is favored tho tbh….the DBacks aren’t going to bang in 9 runs very often and game 1 was such a missed opportunity that I see coming back to bite them.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I still think Texas is favored tho tbh….the DBacks aren’t going to bang in 9 runs very often and game 1 was such a missed opportunity that I see coming back to bite them.
    You mean it was a (good thing) the Rangers lost last night, Will?

You're misjudging the Backs. They'd ain't jaded yet, not even close. They see it right ing there and all they have to do is finish it, God forbid.

For the umpteenth time I'll quote "John Coffey" out of...-The Green Mile-..."Careful."

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    You mean it was a (good thing) the Rangers lost last night, Will?

You're misjudging the Backs. They'd ain't jaded yet, not even close. They see it right ing there and all they have to do is finish it, God forbid.

For the umpteenth time I'll quote "John Coffey" out of...-The Green Mile-..."Careful."
    I’m not saying it was a good thing, I’m saying that the next time the Rangers bats are working it’s unlikely that Arizona is scoring 9 runs again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I’m not saying it was a good thing, I’m saying that the next time the Rangers bats are working it’s unlikely that Arizona is scoring 9 runs again.
    Fine. I didn't want to get you mad at me. I'm down to da & hater. I'm on everybody else's list.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Fine. I didn't want to get you mad at me. I'm down to da & hater. I'm on everybody else's list.
    I wasn't getting mad at you , it was a fair question to ask. My initial post was awkwardly phrased.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the Rangers do need to do something to slow down the Dbacks on the basepaths tbh ... even if it's just slowing the game down to a crawl by attempting a million pick off throws

This is almost the complete opposite of playing the Astros. They'd make you sweat every inning, but majority of the time they'd leave multiple runners on without scoring. Arizona has had several innings already thus far where they go down pretty quickly but those innings where they get someone on base early on? Almost guaranteed to score. Singles are basically doubles considering the Rangers do nothing to stop them from getting to 1st or 2nd. If there aren't any outs, it's just been an automatic run because they bunt or make sure to slap it in play and atleast get productive outs.

If the Rangers keep handing them second base on a platter, I don't think they can survive this series. As a fan of baseball though, it is fun to watch. Haven't seen a team play small ball like this since the 02 Angels, who would just bludgeon you to death with hit and runs

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Dbacks are the more well rounded team. Rangers have higher upside.

Tex getting to Sewald in Game1 will have lasting effect as we get into the later games

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dbacks are the more well rounded team. Rangers have higher upside.

Tex getting to Sewald in Game1 will have lasting effect as we get into the later games
    ...let us pray that is so.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    the Rangers do need to do something to slow down the Dbacks on the basepaths tbh ... even if it's just slowing the game down to a crawl by attempting a million pick off throws

This is almost the complete opposite of playing the Astros. They'd make you sweat every inning, but majority of the time they'd leave multiple runners on without scoring. Arizona has had several innings already thus far where they go down pretty quickly but those innings where they get someone on base early on? Almost guaranteed to score. Singles are basically doubles considering the Rangers do nothing to stop them from getting to 1st or 2nd. If there aren't any outs, it's just been an automatic run because they bunt or make sure to slap it in play and atleast get productive outs.

If the Rangers keep handing them second base on a platter, I don't think they can survive this series. As a fan of baseball though, it is fun to watch. Haven't seen a team play small ball like this since the 02 Angels, who would just bludgeon you to death with hit and runs
    & every team had the same rule change book in front of them and did nothing to take advantage of OR take precautions against it, cept the Backs. Just whistled past the graveyard. Sure, next season they'll prepare themselves to combat it, OR, most likely beg (in private) MLB to change it all back. One ing team sees it coming and I catch the in' hanger and now will pay dearly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SeaGOAT!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    jeez his HRs are always nukes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pfaadt tried to get cute by starting off Seager with a change up again, and Corey said that

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jeez his HRs are always nukes
    114mph exit velo. Hardest of his career.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    hoping we get to see MVChapman in this game tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    , Scherzer injured... Ranger bats really gotta have their A game these next two games

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Gray looking like prime Greg Maddux imo

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    I can't believe these are the best commentators they have...this game has basically been Smoltz acting like an Arizona Diamonbacks motivational speaker/business consultant. Spent the last few innings telling us how great Pfaadt is and his autobiography along with how the Diamondbacks are in complete control of this series. Oh wait, the Rangers are up 3-0?

Smoltz is such a dumb

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    Smoltz going full deep throat now tbh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Pham bending the Rangers over and ignoring the 'safe word' IMHO

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    GET DOOOOWWWWWNNNN HERE COMES CHAAAAAPPPP

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    we’re about to blow this game and lose Adolis/Scherzer all in one night. Typical Ranger fan experience tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpman

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chappie with one of the best pitches of his career