Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike Johnson is a Christian nationalist.

Very exotic, radical stuff.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike Johnson is a Christian nationalist.

Very exotic, radical stuff.

He's Christian AND he loves the United States? What a villain.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Bernie cucks seem angry about this

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The Bernie cucks seem angry about this
    Trump ran the old Steeler's trap play on 'em...let 'em in---then stuck 'em---head first---straight into the earth.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    democrats kicking themselves for not voting to save mcCarthy,,,now they have to deal with a Trump guy who said the election was stolen. McCarthy gave the democrats everything they wanted and they turned on him,,,,democrats always get screwed in the end just like Harry Reid and the nuclear option came back to bite them in the ass,,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    democrats kicking themselves for not voting to save mcCarthy,,,now they have to deal with a Trump guy who said the election was stolen. McCarthy gave the democrats everything they wanted and they turned on him,,,,democrats always get screwed in the end just like Harry Reid and the nuclear option came back to bite them in the ass,,,,
    First cogent thing you've said in a fortnight. Congratulations.

---------

Trump kept it deathly quiet, they never saw it coming, just like when he made President.

Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Louisiana... should've traded it for Cancun with Mexico when we could, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would the Dems care at all? They only benefit from a dysfunctional House that can't govern. Watch them shut down the government next.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol Louisiana... should've traded it for Cancun with Mexico when we could, tbh...
    ...too late, dad. You got bamboozled today by the Trumpster.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would the Dems care at all? They only benefit from a dysfunctional House that can't govern. Watch them shut down the government next.
    You and your media were always gonna say the republicans cant govern,,,,just you would have gotten what you wanted with McCarthy,,,,now you wont,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You and your media were always gonna say the republicans cant govern,,,,just you would have gotten what you wanted with McCarthy,,,,now you wont,,,
    You should stop giving material to the media you hate so much... Republicans literally have been ing around for 3 weeks to see who's the loser that's not going to get anything passed... lmao

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You should stop giving material to the media you hate so much... Republicans literally have been ing around for 3 weeks to see who's the loser that's not going to get anything passed... lmao
    theyre not gonna pass anything?,,,sounds good to me over giving Biden everything he wanted,,,,,the country is already divided and not gonna change,,,,a government shutdown isnt gonna change anyones votes,,,,youre gonna have a hard time holding on to independents which saved your ass in 2020 because of other issues than a government shutdown,,,you roll out the old crypt keeper again and lets see if he gets 81 mil again,,,,lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    theyre not gonna pass anything?,,,sounds good to me over giving Biden everything he wanted,,,,,the country is already divided and not gonna change,,,,a government shutdown isnt gonna change anyones votes,,,,youre gonna have a hard time holding on to independents which saved your ass in 2020 because of other issues than a government shutdown,,,you roll out the old crypt keeper again and lets see if he gets 81 mil again,,,,lmao
    The Dennison version of populist conserva s are simply a disease to this country. Can't die soon enough. Heck, if not for the severe gerrymandering, they'll probably be the whig party at this point, tbh...

The only thing a government shutdown does is hurt the average American. When you shut down the government over petty because you won't negotiate (and the Senate GOP does negotiate), you're only doing Old Joe a favor, and telling those independents that you're useless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Dennison version of populist conserva s are simply a disease to this country. Can't die soon enough. Heck, if not for the severe gerrymandering, they'll probably be the whig party at this point, tbh...

The only thing a government shutdown does is hurt the average American. When you shut down the government over petty because you won't negotiate (and the Senate GOP does negotiate), you're only doing Old Joe a favor, and telling those independents that you're useless.
    If conservatives had even an iota of political tact or savvy, they would be able to strongarm the entire country into a right wing theocracy. It's primed for it, there are still enough voters there to make it happen by appealing to the "reasonable moderate" AKA white voters who only need a slight cover for their moral turpitude to pull the red lever. They just need the tiniest bit of their conscience washed clean to line up behind Reagan 2.0 or whoever the passes for that in the sorry-ass charisma void that is the GOP in 2023.

But... they can't even get over the lowest bar imaginable. It's right there: The Democrats have had to cast their nets too wide to pull in drifters from the far left all the way to the leaning right to win. It's undeniably a big-tent, centrist left party now that happens to give a what happens to the planet in 100 years (as long as it doesn't tank the economy right away to do something about it). They're in bad shape and still driven by the old heads of the party that should have been retired by now and are clinging to name recognition as the primary vestige of their power.

The GOP has every possible advantage it could want. A fractured Democratic party that's held together by duct tape and fishing line, attempting to tack left but losing just enough votes every time to make it unviable except in the smallest of increments. And they whiff it because they've sold out for who guy barely has two brain cells left to rub together and is incapable of running a coherent enough message for the party to jump on board with. No one else truly excited them until they met a swiss-cheese haircut fake tough guy who gives off the strongest "used car salesman" vibes of anyone ever to hold office in this country. A guy who thinks political strategy is pissing off the people who are going to line up to vote against him and repeatedly disenfranchising his own followers either because he's not willing to really say "white power" etc on TV, or he's making such boneheaded decisions that they're utterly indefensible and just giving up yards to the other team for absolutely no reason.

The main difference is that because the Democrats actually value intelligence, they have a lot of bright prospects on the horizon that conservatives are deeply afraid of. And conservatives, meanwhile, just tried to rally behind a guy who eats pudding with his fingers as the next potential Messiah, and he fumbled it miserably. Trickle down is real -- it's how intelligence is distributed in the GOP, who are now left wrestling in the mud with people who are one step beyond literate as the face of their party. Which is why they needed to dig so, so deep in their bag and elevate a guy who's saving grace is that he doesn't scare anyone in the party too much, and he was the last ditch effort to save them from dominating a full month on the media calendar looking like they have no idea what they're doing.

It all started to fly apart when Mitch went downhill. I hated him, but he was a masterful political mind, easily the best the GOP has had in 40 years+. He was the one thing holding it together even with Trump being a ing moron, and he's probably going to end up being hated because he wouldn't bend the knee to a guy who wasn't within 50 IQ points of him. Mitch was the kingmaker before and they held on, even gained in demos they should have no business competing in. And now that guy is someone who thinks reciting 5 words in order is a sign of brilliance.
    Last edited by Cry Havoc; 10-26-2023 at 01:55 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait until Johnson moves to cut Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid. Then you will see the boomers s realize they ed up.

Back in 2018, Johnson told the audience at the American Enterprise Ins ute that he believes Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid need to be cut.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait until Johnson moves to cut Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid. Then you will see the boomers s realize they ed up.

Back in 2018, Johnson told the audience at the American Enterprise Ins ute that he believes Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid need to be cut.
    Johnson won't say a word that Yam s doesn't tell him to say. That's how cults work.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Johnson won't say a word that Yam s doesn't tell him to say. That's how cults work.
    nono, again, looking like the class clown,,,tell me numbnuts, do you think biden the crypt keeper is coming with his own material or is someone spoon feeding it to him?,,,,lmao,,,,he doesnt even know where he is and cant even form a coherent sentence anymore,,,and youre talking about Johnson following someone elses directions,,,thats rich,,,,

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Speak for yourself there bud
    Give a link where you talk about him before this week, bud.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nono, again, looking like the class clown,,,tell me numbnuts, do you think biden the crypt keeper is coming with his own material or is someone spoon feeding it to him?,,,,lmao,,,,he doesnt even know where he is and cant even form a coherent sentence anymore,,,and youre talking about Johnson following someone elses directions,,,thats rich,,,,
    Do you want your Social Security and Medicare cut?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you want your Social Security and Medicare cut?
    If it helps the country out,,,sure. Only people who didnt get an education or know how to save money look to social security as a lifeline,,,let me guess,,,you need social security and medicare and are depending on it, arent you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it helps the country out,,,sure. Only people who didnt get an education or know how to save money look to social security as a lifeline,,,let me guess,,,you need social security and medicare and are depending on it, arent you?
    What would your insurance premiums be without Medicare?

Give me a ballpark figure per year.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would your insurance premiums be without Medicare?

Give me a ballpark figure per year.
    500/month. So lets break this down,,,if you saved even on the low end of what you should have throughout your life(which should be 15% of your salary with an employers match at 5% equating to 20% total),,,you should have a disposable income of roughly 80k/yr without touching your principle for the rest of your life if you averaged 50k for at least 35 years of working,,,rule of retirement is,,,if you arent making your age in salary,,,you are ed. So if youre 50,,,you should be making 50k/yr,,,if your 60,,,then 60k/yr,,,ect....so 500/month health premiums are fine with me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is this based upon?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is this based upon?
    my insurance company and their conditions,,,,say if you smoke the premium would be higher,,,i dont smoke,,,,ect,,,and they take blood tests which can tell if your smoking or not,,,,which is a yearly wellness check which includes all the bells and whistles like cholestrol account, glucose,,, ect,,,blood pressure,,,,BMI,,,,

Thread Information