Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    my insurance company and their conditions,,,,say if you smoke the premium would be higher,,,i dont smoke,,,,ect,,,and they take blood tests which can tell if your smoking or not,,,,which is a yearly wellness check which includes all the bells and whistles like cholestrol account, glucose,,, ect,,,blood pressure,,,,BMI,,,,
    So you've seen their projected non-Medicare premiums for seniors?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nono, again, looking like the class clown,,,tell me numbnuts, do you think biden the crypt keeper is coming with his own material or is someone spoon feeding it to him?,,,,lmao,,,,he doesnt even know where he is and cant even form a coherent sentence anymore,,,and youre talking about Johnson following someone elses directions,,,thats rich,,,,
    still mad your daddee Old Joe sent the big loser to the curb...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    500/month. So lets break this down,,,if you saved even on the low end of what you should have throughout your life(which should be 15% of your salary with an employers match at 5% equating to 20% total),,,you should have a disposable income of roughly 80k/yr without touching your principle for the rest of your life if you averaged 50k for at least 35 years of working,,,rule of retirement is,,,if you arent making your age in salary,,,you are ed. So if youre 50,,,you should be making 50k/yr,,,if your 60,,,then 60k/yr,,,ect....so 500/month health premiums are fine with me.
    If you're 50 and making 50k a year, you either failed at life or live in the poor south.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you've seen their projected non-Medicare premiums for seniors?
    This is one of those losers that when the inevitable moment when he needs to hospitalized arrives, gonna have his family open a GoFundMe... lmao

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    still mad your daddee Old Joe sent the big loser to the curb...
    After spearheading cutting his head off, bombing him and shooting him to death.

You should be so proud, El. But, that's American Democracy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    This is one of those losers that when the inevitable moment when he needs to hospitalized arrives, gonna have his family open a GoFundMe... lmao
    ...whilst the Nazi's in Ukraine get their medical's paid & their pensions paid by America.

American Democracy.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Wait until Johnson moves to cut Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid. Then you will see the boomers s realize they ed up.

Back in 2018, Johnson told the audience at the American Enterprise Ins ute that he believes Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid need to be cut.
    ...especially when we're paying the pensions for the Nazi's in Ukraine. It'll go over like a fart in church, but, with CNN fronting the effort, it'll get done, Effy, no problem.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You and your media were always gonna say the republicans cant govern,,,,just you would have gotten what you wanted with McCarthy,,,,now you wont,,,

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Johnson won't say a word that Yam s doesn't tell him to say. That's how cults work.
    in' 'eh. It's American Democracy don't ya know.

tee, hee.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    nono, again, looking like the class clown,,,tell me numbnuts, do you think biden the crypt keeper is coming with his own material or is someone spoon feeding it to him?,,,,lmao,,,,he doesnt even know where he is and cant even form a coherent sentence anymore,,,and youre talking about Johnson following someone elses directions,,,thats rich,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mike Johnson aligns with Christain dominionism.

Check out the Seven Mountains Mandate

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is ing embarrassing. Matt Gaetz and those assholes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is ing embarrassing. Matt Gaetz and those assholes.
    Every single (R) voted.for Mike Johnson. Your party no longer has any moderates in the US House, they all walk in awe of the great man and the MAGA mob.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every single (R) voted.for Mike Johnson. Your party no longer has any moderates in the US House, they all walk in awe of the great man and the MAGA mob.
    Whinehole, I'm about as middle of the road as they come. Just because I don't support all the left wing you believe in doesn't mean that I support everything the Republicans do either, so you can drop that "your party" . I'm pretty disgusted with both sides.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disgusted with both sides, but still voting staunchly for Republicans, such is the weltschmerz of independent thinkers like you.

I'm impressed, though, that you've finally discovered enough of a spine to break the 11th commandment and criticize Republicans in public.

Until recently you weren't known for that here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disgusted with both sides, but still voting staunchly for Republicans, such is the weltschmerz of independent thinkers like you.

I'm impressed, though, that you've finally discovered enough of a spine to break the 11th commandment and criticize Republicans in public.

Until recently you weren't known for that here.
    It's gone to ever since Trump got elected and I have been vocal about it. You just are so wrapped up in your personal vendetta you ignored it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thank Christ!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's gone to ever since Trump got elected and I have been vocal about it. You just are so wrapped up in your personal vendetta you ignored it.
    No, CC, Winester has you down correct. You got turned and I hate ya for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't sprain your wrist patting yourself on the back for overstating your criticism of Trump. it was very belated.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...still welcome though.

I notice very few of your fellow (R) on this board support you in your public criticism of the great man -- tbh I'm not sure I can name one.

It only makes sense, (R)s have never been so intolerant of internal dissent. Guys like you are being marked as the enemy every day, CC.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...still welcome though.

I notice very few of your fellow (R) on this board support you in your public criticism of the great man -- tbh I'm not sure I can name one.

It only makes sense, (R)s have never been so intolerant of internal dissent. Guys like you are being marked as the enemy every day, CC.
    ...and a back stabber too, Winester.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling out bull isn't a stab in the back, it's a commonplace on open forums. But I can see how mere words posted online seem like violent crimes to snowflake MAGA cultists like you.

So thin skinned.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wait until Johnson moves to cut Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid. Then you will see the boomers s realize they ed up.

Back in 2018, Johnson told the audience at the American Enterprise Ins ute that he believes Social Security, Medicare, and Medicaid need to be cut.
    The specific proposal you are referring to was to raise the retirement age to 69, not to cut current benefits. Considering that life expectancy is like 20 years longer than it was when the 65 age was enacted I don't see that as being unreasonable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ran unopposed the first and second times he was elected.in LA, then ran in heavily gerrymandered districts in his first three congressional campaigns.

In 2022, Mike Johnson ran unopposed.

The GOP has no guardrails against extremism, but it's worth mentioning in passing that Dems did nothing to draw attention to Mike Johnson. Didn't even run a token candidate against him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ran unopposed the first and second times he was elected.in LA, then ran in heavily gerrymandered districts in his first three congressional campaigns.

In 2022, Mike Johnson ran unopposed.

The GOP has no guardrails against extremism, but it's worth mentioning in passing that Dems did nothing to draw attention to Mike Johnson. Didn't even run a token candidate against him.

I'm not sure where you find issue with this statement. The US is not a Democracy. At best it is an indirect democracy and technically is a Cons utional Republic.

Thread Information