Page 41 of 41 FirstFirst ... 313738394041
Results 1,001 to 1,023 of 1023
    Believe.
    Post Count
    Is he really a Thunder fan? All the comments I've read from him are either proposing awful trades or moves (like trading a top 3 pick for Giddey ) or just being downright negative. Clearly doesn't seem like a Spurs fan.
    Wtf? Wait a minute since when did not being negative be a requirement to be a Spurs fan!? lol 90% of the “fans” on here would not be fans in that case haha.

i praise Wemby plenty. I just recently said Chet is great and all but Wemby is on an all time level great and will be compared to Kareem/Lebron/Jordan one day. That doesn’t mean I’m gonna suck Pop’s old smelly cause he needs to be put out to pasture.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is he really a Thunder fan? All the comments I've read from him are either proposing awful trades or moves (like trading a top 3 pick for Giddey ) or just being downright negative. Clearly doesn't seem like a Spurs fan.
    Dude said he was a Thunder fan first, then somewhat of a Spurs fan second earlier in the year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude said he was a Thunder fan first, then somewhat of a Spurs fan second earlier in the year.
    Mofo tried to snatch a top 3 pick from us in exchange for his garbage pedo SG.

Believe.
    Post Count
    It’s okay to love both Chet and Wemby. There’s plenty of love to go around, not enough time left for me to hate (other than Celtics). One doesn’t really take away from the other. Both are fun to watch. I was rooting for the spurs (and watching the spurs broadcast) when they just played Okc cause they really needed it. I have said here before multiple times I have watched all Okc games this year and all the spurs games I could stomach. As long as they are compe ive I love to watch Wemby. I like vassell, branham and especially sochan. And for some reason I like Bassey. The rest is pretty much hot garbage. Maybe Tre as a backup I guess. I really think Giddey would help the spurs, and the pedo thing was just a social media rumor. You can’t really say it wasn’t any more than that at the end of the day unless you are one of these people that believe everything you see on social media.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the background, I was wondering why someone can be this stupid.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s okay to love both Chet and Wemby. There’s plenty of love to go around, not enough time left for me to hate (other than Celtics). One doesn’t really take away from the other. Both are fun to watch. I was rooting for the spurs (and watching the spurs broadcast) when they just played Okc cause they really needed it. I have said here before multiple times I have watched all Okc games this year and all the spurs games I could stomach. As long as they are compe ive I love to watch Wemby. I like vassell, branham and especially sochan. And for some reason I like Bassey. The rest is pretty much hot garbage. Maybe Tre as a backup I guess. I really think Giddey would help the spurs, and the pedo thing was just a social media rumor. You can’t really say it wasn’t any more than that at the end of the day unless you are one of these people that believe everything you see on social media.
    Actually, it’s not. Chet is a snot nosed prep school asshole who trash talked Wemby’s parents be for a game. That’s why it’s personal for Vic every time they play.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. Chet's a colossal bag. F that guy.

Believe.
    Post Count
    Nope. Chet's a colossal bag. F that guy.
    Get over it guys, lol. You sound like fossils from the Magic / Bird era. These kids are playing Fortnite together when they aren’t playing bball haha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually, it’s not. Chet is a snot nosed prep school asshole who trash talked Wemby’s parents be for a game. That’s why it’s personal for Vic every time they play.
    is this a a fake story like the "david robinson didnt give shaq his autograph" one?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I really think Giddey would help the spurs, and the pedo thing was just a social media rumor. You can’t really say it wasn’t any more than that at the end of the day unless you are one of these people that believe everything you see on social media.
    He can't shoot and the family of the underage girl he diddled didn't just hire Gloria Allred because of a social media rumor.

Believe.
    Post Count
    He can't shoot and the family of the underage girl he diddled didn't just hire Gloria Allred because of a social media rumor.
    The one and only reason they hired her: $$$$$$$

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The one and only reason they hired her: $$$$$$$
    Gloria doesn’t get involved unless there’s a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is this a a fake story like the "david robinson didnt give shaq his autograph" one?
    probably is because as we know exstatic never fact checks anything

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't know if this has been posted anywhere, but 20 minutes on Wemby on JJ Red 's podcast. Didn't catch if he quite came out and said he is the ROTY yet , but kind of sounded like it

https://youtu.be/dFRwfdt-6pU

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the clinging to any tiny bits of good news front, Holmgren just shat the bed v MIL going 1-10 from the field, 0-5 from 3PT and 6 PTs. A rare bad game for Chet, who is having a fine season though clearly not at the level of VW. Imagine though, if Vic was shooting a similar % as Chet but of course their situations are light years different and Chet gets much better looks, lobs, etc. playing with a top PG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draftkings won’t even take bets on this anymore

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the clinging to any tiny bits of good news front, Holmgren just shat the bed v MIL going 1-10 from the field, 0-5 from 3PT and 6 PTs. A rare bad game for Chet, who is having a fine season though clearly not at the level of VW. Imagine though, if Vic was shooting a similar % as Chet but of course their situations are light years different and Chet gets much better looks, lobs, etc. playing with a top PG.

More than the stats it’s how Giannis played with him that probably struck ppl compared to Victor’s game against the Bucks

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Get over it guys, lol. You sound like fossils from the Magic / Bird era. These kids are playing Fortnite together when they aren’t playing bball haha.
    Na, have heard about the Chet talking trash to Wemby's family thing.

One of my employees graduated from Gonzaga and is close to the program there, says Chet was the most en led of a player they have ever had come through.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draftkings won’t even take bets on this anymore
    I think Bovada stopped about a week and a half ago. Last time ROY was up on their site it was Wemby -5000

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More than the stats it’s how Giannis played with him that probably struck ppl compared to Victor’s game against the Bucks
    They better pray they don't face Kings or Lakers in the first round, they'll get on because they have no interior presence whatsoever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They better pray they don't face Kings or Lakers in the first round, they'll get on because they have no interior presence whatsoever.
    They’re this year’s version of last year’s Kings, doomed to an early exit.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On Jan 4 you could have gotten Wemby +150

What a Chart: https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/nb...the-year-odds/

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On Jan 4 you could have gotten Wemby +150

What a Chart: https://www.sportsbettingdime.com/nb...the-year-odds/
    The one I'm kicking myself over was not taking Wemby +2500 to lead the league in blocks. That was before the season started but damn it would have been worth dropping 100 on.

Thread Information