Cleveland @ Seattle
    Kansas City @ Denver
    Baltimore @ Arizona
    Cincinnati @ San Francisco
    Chicago @ Los Angeles

MNF
    Las Vegas @ Detroit

So are the Bills back in contention?
    I have Prime but don't feel like screwing with the setup.
    Unless it's a Super Lamar game on Thursday night.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Looked like typical Bills game. 1 super quarter then hanging on late against the likes of Mayfield.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    They played better than the previous few weeks (not saying much), but the offense did nothing for most of the second half. Gave the Bucs a chance, and got lucky with the Hail Mary.

On the bright side, Kincaid looks great, and should be the #2 receiving target from now on.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    They played better than the previous few weeks (not saying much), but the offense did nothing for most of the second half. Gave the Bucs a chance, and got lucky with the Hail Mary.

On the bright side, Kincaid looks great, and should be the #2 receiving target from now on.
    Need Gabe Davis to replicate last night going forward for fantasy purposes tbh.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Need Gabe Davis to replicate last night going forward for fantasy purposes tbh.
    I'll let him know.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I hate Sean McDermott and Ken Dorsey

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Mark Celibate could you lend some insights on the clapping tactics employed by Sean McDermott? He seems to be a Bot disciple and I want to know what we can look forward to.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Mark Celibate could you lend some insights on the clapping tactics employed by Sean McDermott? He seems to be a Bot disciple and I want to know what we can look forward to.
    A couple of things...

Expect atleast fifteen shotgun draws on 1st down that go for 1 or 2 yards every game

get ready to draft a 6'7 tight end in the 7th round and shoehorn him into forced goalline fade routes. This play will work 0% of the time, but be prepared for him to continue to run for years in critical situations. Also, it will be obvious as he11 that it's coming...if there's less than one yard to go and it's 3rd or 4th down, then 100% chance this play is coming.

Everytime you lose in the playoffs, you will have lost to a "buzzsaw" and you just have to "tip your cap"...cap tipping will be a common occurrence with Bot disciples, even if the said team you lost to is an 8-8 7th seed

You will probably draft a dynamic slot receiver with a sub-4.2 40 time in the 1st round next year, only to have him block and run 3 yard hitch routes. Maybe put him in to block on special team, just as long as he doesn't get the football in space with room to run. Thats important

You'll know McDermott is really heading in the right direction when he starts to randomly shoehorn in the word "football" in sentences where it's obviously implied (i.e. "This Sunday we're playing the New York 'Football' Giants" or "He's a good 'football' player who makes good 'football' plays)

McDermott will not be able to provide any thought or make any decision without referencing 'looking at the tape'. If you ask him a simple question such as 'can you make me a sandwich' or 'what month of the year is it?' expect him to deflect with something like "I wish I had the answer to that, but I gotta look at the tape first...gotta look at the tape..."

No actual improvement in coaching ability or product on the field. He'll just say "We gotta get better...gotta get better..." but the team doesn't actually get better

Expect a rehearsed script of coachspeak cliches ("process", "establish the run", "protect the football", "execute in all three phases", etc)...in press conferences, these cliches will continue to be regurgitated despite any attempts by reporters to draw out a critical thought. Deviation from this script, causes a bug in the firmware to run haywire and coach will have to reboot himself

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Cuckboys with a big lead early…here comes the ooga booga statpadding. Gotta get that annual “40 pt win in October” Super Bowl IMO

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    A couple of things...

Expect atleast fifteen shotgun draws on 1st down that go for 1 or 2 yards every game

get ready to draft a 6'7 tight end in the 7th round and shoehorn him into forced goalline fade routes. This play will work 0% of the time, but be prepared for him to continue to run for years in critical situations. Also, it will be obvious as he11 that it's coming...if there's less than one yard to go and it's 3rd or 4th down, then 100% chance this play is coming.

Everytime you lose in the playoffs, you will have lost to a "buzzsaw" and you just have to "tip your cap"...cap tipping will be a common occurrence with Bot disciples, even if the said team you lost to is an 8-8 7th seed

You will probably draft a dynamic slot receiver with a sub-4.2 40 time in the 1st round next year, only to have him block and run 3 yard hitch routes. Maybe put him in to block on special team, just as long as he doesn't get the football in space with room to run. Thats important

You'll know McDermott is really heading in the right direction when he starts to randomly shoehorn in the word "football" in sentences where it's obviously implied (i.e. "This Sunday we're playing the New York 'Football' Giants" or "He's a good 'football' player who makes good 'football' plays)

McDermott will not be able to provide any thought or make any decision without referencing 'looking at the tape'. If you ask him a simple question such as 'can you make me a sandwich' or 'what month of the year is it?' expect him to deflect with something like "I wish I had the answer to that, but I gotta look at the tape first...gotta look at the tape..."

No actual improvement in coaching ability or product on the field. He'll just say "We gotta get better...gotta get better..." but the team doesn't actually get better

Expect a rehearsed script of coachspeak cliches ("process", "establish the run", "protect the football", "execute in all three phases", etc)...in press conferences, these cliches will continue to be regurgitated despite any attempts by reporters to draw out a critical thought. Deviation from this script, causes a bug in the firmware to run haywire and coach will have to reboot himself
    Yeah…..this was kinda meant to be a joke tbh, but as I read it the hairs on the back of my neck started standing up and I got really nauseous. All the items in bold have already happened/are currently happening, with nearly pinpoint precision you detailed. We didn’t draft an early round speedster slot but we’ve gone after speedsters like Emmanuel Sanders, Deonte Harty and Trent Sherfield in FA only to use them as described above or not at all. Up until this past game, last year’s drafted slot WR Khalil Shakir was relegated to ST or blocking.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    the Niners have completely forgotten how to play defense over the past few weeks

Is Darnond really that bad?

Concussed Purdy is a hot mess.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Purdy is a hot mess.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Brock Turdy.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Hardman

Hey Blake, Mahomes sure is sucking isn't he?

Welcome to Lamars world.

Burrow's the best qb in the nfl when healthy.

Chiefs fan above always has a lot to say about him but seems awfully quiet this sunday.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    49ers Defense still in a funk. Burrow completed 19 straight passes.

Purdy is fine. Not a superstar but Kyle teams always struggle without a run game. Need Trent & Deebo back.

SMH
    Not only did Baltimore blow a 17 pt lead with 9 min left in the 4th but the Dumbaughs were actually capable of being beaten on Arizona's final possession.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I basically never watch ESPN anymore but I’m watching MNF pregame right now and it’s literally Scott Van Pelt trying to reign in a bunch of chimpanzees throwing feces at each other.

Mark Celibate is this what ESPN is like all the time now? It’s unwatchable.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I basically never watch ESPN anymore but I’m watching MNF pregame right now and it’s literally Scott Van Pelt trying to reign in a bunch of chimpanzees throwing feces at each other.

Mark Celibate is this what ESPN is like all the time now? It’s unwatchable.
    something like that. you couldn't pay me enough to voluntarily watch it either tbh. Whenever I catch it on when I'm at the gym in the morning, it looks like a bunch of apes doing their mating calls and guarding their territory in an African primate turf war imho

This video below is what was on this morning when they were talking about the Dallas Cowboys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6lQcKiFy_DM

Why does Bowl Head keep Josh Daniels as HC?

Big win for Detroit.
    If they're gonna be legit playoffs they gotta win games like this.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Why does Bowl Head keep Josh Daniels as HC?

Big win for Detroit.
    If they're gonna be legit playoffs they gotta win games like this.
    Because McDaniels is def. a top 10 offensive coordinator so there’s always going to be a team that falls for the idea that he’ll be a good head coach (especially given the league’s current emphasis on offensive minded head coaches).

He’s clearly a terrible head coach though, and the move of replacing Carr with a QB who’s equally mediocre (just with worse arm strength) is a move that has McDaniels written all over it.

If I were Davante Adams I’d be demanding a trade deadline move to another team right now.

Thread Information