Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Lol you sons. Seriously, I feel for you. If you wanna talk about it, I'm here.
    ?????

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    ^Is this in reaction to him having a decent game and barely beating the Wizards?
    Having a decent game for someone 7 foot ing 6 as noteworthy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having a decent game for someone 7 foot ing 6 as noteworthy
    If it were that easy, why aren't any other 7 foot ing 6 folks having decent games in the NBA?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    If it were that easy, why aren't any other 7 foot ing 6 folks having decent games in the NBA?
    Any player can have a decent game in the NBA. Not everybody is that ing tall and leading their team to a ass record like that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any player can have a decent game in the NBA.
    Where are all these 7'6" dudes having decent games in the NBA? It's almost as if they don't exist except for Wemby. Maybe it isn't as easy as you think.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Where are all these 7'6" dudes having decent games in the NBA? It's almost as if they don't exist except for Wemby. Maybe it isn't as easy as you think.
    You’re saying it’s not easy to rebound the ball a lot being that tall? Or being efficient in the post? Maybe he’s not generational then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re saying it’s not easy to rebound the ball a lot being that tall? Or being efficient in the post? Maybe he’s not generational then.
    I'm saying if being 7'6" is all it took to be good in the NBA, there would be more than one 7'6" guy being good in the NBA. I'm saying that being good and 7'6" is exactly what makes Wemby generational.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Hey, he held Embiid to 70 pts tonight! Nobody’s ever done that before, he truly is a unicorn!

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I'm saying if being 7'6" is all it took to be good in the NBA, there would be more than one 7'6" guy being good in the NBA. I'm saying that being good and 7'6" is exactly what makes Wemby generational.
    giving up 70 to a mediocre shooter is pretty generational

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Upstairs they were saying he scored mostly on Collins

I see Embiid shooting all kinds of jumpers in his face and bullying the frail french negro in the paint.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    giving up 70 to a mediocre shooter is pretty generational
    Scoring 33 on his first meeting vs the MVP is pretty generational.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    getting outscored by 37 on his first meeting vs the MVP is pretty generational.
    fify

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if true but I just read a comment that said that Wemby scored more pts on Embiid, than Embiid on Wemby.

33 pts in 24 minutes against the MVP, as a rookie. Lol the rest of you, tbh.
    Last edited by DAF86; 01-23-2024 at 06:21 PM.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Upstairs they were saying he scored mostly on Collins
    Too bad the score goes on the game scoreboard then instead of the "Collins Only" scoreboard.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Though almost on par with the rest of the team per the usual mmm hmmm

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't know if true but I just read a comment that said that Wemby scored more pts on Embiid, than Embiid on Wemby.
    Not true. Two of Victor's 10FG were against Embiid, and he forced a Switch from Embiid to Oubre on a three if you want to count that one too.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

33 pts in 24 minutes against the MVP, as a rookie. Lol the rest of you, tbh.
    Not true. Two of Victor's 10FG were against Embiid, and he forced a Switch from Embiid to Oubre on a three if you want to count that one too.

fap caught lying again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yeah, I figured. Still 7 to 16 doesn't sound as impressive as "he scored 70 on him". It's funny how despite the matchups hype, these players actually don't matchup against each other all that much, tbh.

Kinda of unrelated/related prediction: Wemby wins his first before Embiid does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    fap caught lying again
    Where did I lie son?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    For all the dumbasses questioning Wemby's impact, go to the 4:20 minute mark and educate yourself, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anyone who thinks the Embiid game was any kind of "blow" to Wemby's reputation is a got. A rookie goes against the reigning MVP who plays the same position, his coach (jokingly) says we're gonna stick it to him, and he goes off for a career night. Yeah, that happens. Victor still had a good night individually, and he's still the best rookie we've seen in a long time. off.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Anyone who thinks the Embiid game was any kind of "blow" to Wemby's reputation is a got. A rookie goes against the reigning MVP who plays the same position, his coach (jokingly) says we're gonna stick it to him, and he goes off for a career night. Yeah, that happens. Victor still had a good night individually, and he's still the best rookie we've seen in a long time. off.
    His offensive win shares are in the negatives. His total win shares are less than Chet’s. He’s nothing but a stat padder on a bad team.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    For all the dumbasses questioning Wemby's impact, go to the 4:20 minute mark and educate yourself, tbh.

His impact is watching 70 points scored on his ass. He ain’t playing against no gotdamn pastery bakers over here.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Also if Baguette Bradley is so generational, can he WILL his team to one win just ONE win better than last years’ team?

Thread Information