Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His offensive win shares are in the negatives. His total win shares are less than Chet’s. He’s nothing but a stat padder on a bad team.
    Dude, do you do advanced metrics or not? Because I just posted a video with arguably the best advanced metric to determine impact and you apparently didn't care.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also if Baguette Bradley is so generational, can he WILL his team to one win just ONE win better than last years’ team?
    He willed his team to one here on his 2nd NBA game, tbh:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually djohn2oo8 is right. You guys just take the L and move on. Wemby is an overrated bum. I’d rather have amen Thompson. BWrong messed up again. Imagine if we have sengun, Thompson and Jabari Parker on our team, we’d be getting at least 3 les in the next 5 years. Now you add in a championship winning vet in van fleet and a tough as nails DPoY candidate in brooks and I really don’t see anyone challenging them in the next decade. The spurs don’t have a prayer. Rockets will dominate and the rest of the league will just take it and like it. Why compete? I say the spurs just roll with whatever they have because there’s nothing they can do to challenge the rockets. Just way too well constructed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually djohn2oo8 is right. You guys just take the L and move on. Wemby is an overrated bum. I’d rather have amen Thompson. BWrong messed up again. Imagine if we have sengun, Thompson and Jabari Parker on our team, we’d be getting at least 3 les in the next 5 years. Now you add in a championship winning vet in van fleet and a tough as nails DPoY candidate in brooks and I really don’t see anyone challenging them in the next decade. The spurs don’t have a prayer. Rockets will dominate and the rest of the league will just take it and like it. Why compete? I say the spurs just roll with whatever they have because there’s nothing they can do to challenge the rockets. Just way too well constructed.
    Spurs fans right now:

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    He willed his team to one here on his 2nd NBA game, tbh:

Not very many since.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Never seen a puss ass fan base like the Spurs, because if I remember correctly there were a whole bunch of them using memes and gifs of Kobe’s airball his rookie year to discredit him. Now all of a sudden losing a ton of games is okay and so is statpadding. Irony.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Damn. Luka came in at 19 and the Mavs won 33 games that year, 9 more than the year before. Spurs might end up worse with Victor Westbrook

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Anyone who thinks the Embiid game was any kind of "blow" to Wemby's reputation is a got. A rookie goes against the reigning MVP who plays the same position, his coach (jokingly) says we're gonna stick it to him, and he goes off for a career night. Yeah, that happens. Victor still had a good night individually, and he's still the best rookie we've seen in a long time. off.
    lol mad

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never seen a puss ass fan base like the Spurs, because if I remember correctly there were a whole bunch of them using memes and gifs of Kobe’s airball his rookie year to discredit him. Now all of a sudden losing a ton of games is okay and so is statpadding. Irony.
    Dude, what is even your goal here? Seriously, I don't get it. You do realize Wemby is gonna be great and that all this you are talking is only gonna come back to bite you in the ass so that people here can on you even harder than they usually do, right?

I'm legit asking because you and stretch are known for being the two dumbest people on this board when it comes to analyzing basketball so you two might not just be trolling and you may actually think Wemby is gonna be a flop.
    Last edited by DAF86; 01-24-2024 at 12:35 PM.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Dude, what is even your goal here? Seriously, I don't get it. You do realize Wemby is gonna be great and that all this you are talking is only gonna come back to bite you in the ass so that people here can on you even harder than they usually do, right?

I'm legit asking because you and stretch are known for being the two dumbest people on this board when it comes to analyzing basketball so you two might not just be trolling and you may actually think Wemby is gonna be a flop.
    The media was making him out to be some sort of prodigy who was even better than LeBron out of high school. You can’t on one hand try to talk everybody else about getting the first pick and not be handle the scrutiny that comes with it. Remember, YOU started this thread

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Doesn’t seem like it

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

^this is coming from the Manu>Dirk guy

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

a ing bedtime like a 2 year old

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The media was making him out to be some sort of prodigy who was even better than LeBron out of high school. You can’t on one hand try to talk everybody else about getting the first pick and not be handle the scrutiny that comes with it. Remember, YOU started this thread
    What scrutinity? Dude, he's playing great. One of the best seasons ever for a rookie. He's actually exceding expectations. Since when did team record matters when analyzing a rookie? That's what I don't get about your weird troll attempts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's this supossed to mean? Wemby has both.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    What scrutinity? Dude, he's playing great. One of the best seasons ever for a rookie. He's actually exceding expectations. Since when did team record matters when analyzing a rookie?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    What scrutinity? Dude, he's playing great. One of the best seasons ever for a rookie. He's actually exceding expectations. Since when did team record matters when analyzing a rookie? That's what I don't get about your weird troll attempts.
    20 points on 16 shots is great? 7 foot 4 and chucking threes at 29 percent is great?

Victor Westbrook.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

lol kawhi > lebron

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol kawhi > lebron
    Shawn Marion, Trevor Ariza ceiling.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    20 points on 16 shots is great? 7 foot 4 and chucking threes at 29 percent is great?

Victor Westbrook.
    It's obviously not just the pts, but yeah, that's great. Just for reference, Lebron averaged 20 on 19 shots per game on his rookie season.

My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    Shawn Marion, Trevor Ariza ceiling.
    manu > dirk

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    It's obviously not just the pts, but yeah, that's great. Just for reference, Lebron averaged 20 on 19 shots per game on his rookie season.
    LeBron is also not 7ft 4.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Don’t know why we’re so obsessed with Baguette Bradley when we all know he’s going to miss 75% of next season with foot and/or knee issues, average 35-40 games played every season before then signing a Supermax and crippling the Spurs cap flexibility while never being healthy. I’m going to love seeing the Spurs not have good fortune go their way at every single possible turn for once.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron is also not 7ft 4.
    Well, Wemby is. That's why he's generational, tbh.

Thread Information