Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Mark Celibate looks like the Cowboys were doing the stanky leg all week after beating up on the Rams. They seem unprepared, but it’s early yet
    sons, I'm not sure I have the patience to watch a game with two black QBs. I'm guessing it's full of "read option" , "Quarterback friendly" plays to absolutely make it as simple as possible to know where the ball should go. "hurrr durrr, when the defender steps in throw it to the flat, if he doesn't commit hand it off...such a smart quarterback! ".

Seeing people praise black QBs over their ability to do a simple task such as "if defender does this throw here and if not hand the ball off" is the same thing as Karens ooo'ing and aww'ing over chimpanzees doing simple human things like hold a paintbrush tbh

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Was he down by contact when he had the ball on the ground after the fumble? Hard to rule on that one

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I love Greg Olsen for repping the last of the competent Hurricoons teams, but dude definitely has CTE

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I love Greg Olsen for repping the last of the competent Hurricoons teams, but dude definitely has CTE
    G-reg’s verse in the 7th floor crew song was also by far the best part

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    sons, I'm not sure I have the patience to watch a game with two black QBs. I'm guessing it's full of "read option" , "Quarterback friendly" plays to absolutely make it as simple as possible to know where the ball should go. "hurrr durrr, when the defender steps in throw it to the flat, if he doesn't commit hand it off...such a smart quarterback! ".

Seeing people praise black QBs over their ability to do a simple task such as "if defender does this throw here and if not hand the ball off" is the same thing as Karens ooo'ing and aww'ing over chimpanzees doing simple human things like hold a paintbrush tbh
    remember when Collinsworth praised Cawnbread Griffin III for being a “one read quarterback” as if it was a good thing

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I haven’t been to the States in nearly a year but goddamn, I just saw 4 straight commercials on this stream that were blaring rap music:

Pizza Hut
    Wingstop
    Google Pixel
    Royal Caribbean

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    G-reg’s verse in the 7th floor crew song was also by far the best part
    Drop my drawhs and lettem see mah 3rd leg

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    I haven’t been to the States in nearly a year but goddamn, I just saw 4 straight commercials on this stream that were blaring rap music:

Pizza Hut
    Wingstop
    Google Pixel
    Royal Caribbean
    Royal Caribbean doesn’t surprise me…every recent video I’ve seen of people on cruises looks like it could be a world star hip hop video.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Drop my drawhs and lettem see mah 3rd leg
    “Cmon fellas let’s get weird stick yo up in her ear”

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    How is that not uncatchable?

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How is that not uncatchable?
    Yeah and the eagles are free to hold all day too on offense. Oh well

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    I never understood this behavior in such places. There’s a radio rahim at nearly every terminal now.
    Or, any places for that matter, but that ship has sailed, foundered and sunk.

Post Count
    remember when Collinsworth praised Cawnbread Griffin III for being a “one read quarterback” as if it was a good thing
    He told this adorable tale once way back about pressure in the NFL and sports..."Even back home, on my home course, with my friends, I'm standing over a 2 foot putt and trembling head to foot."

Post Count

Pizza Hut
    Wingstop
    Google Pixel
    Royal Caribbean
    It's on 3/4 of commercials. And the production bas s beat the bush for the ugliest actors they can find: 4x4's, women with 5 O'clock shadows, guys with s in the corner of their mouths, bare midriffs with stretch marks in 'em, and I'm sittin' there eatin' a 2 pack of Twinkies.

What is with the Cowboys and always having the dumbest f*cking players?

Lamb had that first down easy but tried to hit the stanky leg/twerk that thang for extra yardage and ended up a yard short

Roughing the vag of Dak are you kidding me?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    “This is a big play in the game.”

Thanks Greg

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    It's under 10 minutes, and a two score game...is it still too early for Cuckott to put the Garbage Time cape on?

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    current state of the NFC in general

This game is borderline unwatchable yet these are technically two of the best three teams in the NFC tbh

god both these teams are such sh1t

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    this would be an all time choke by the Eagles if they weren't playing the GOAT choke artist

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    That's why Dak isn't it, and never will be. The only thing that you can't allow there as a QB is getting sacked.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    That's why Dak isn't it, and never will be. The only thing that you can't allow there as a QB is getting sacked.
    Steele let people go right by him all game

Post Count
    Fly Eagles Fly!!!!!!!

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ANAL IT

another wasted season... season over. I'm not interested in another second place finish in the division and another ty wildcard road run.

2023, all of it... easily worst year of my life, and there's been some sure stinkers in there.... 2020

2023 & Nuke 2023 from orbit...

Thread Information