Low-hanging fruit but damn, the Kelce mother is frightening

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Wtf was that gay ?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    McDuffie might be the best corner in the league.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    How do you not call that late hit on Mahomes. Then you have to read all the cries about how the Chiefs are favoured.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The refs clearly want to make the Germany game close.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Chiefs up 7-0.

Low-hanging fruit but damn, the Kelce mother is frightening
    At a bar at the Orlando International airport right now getting ready to board my plane. Some ape being belligerent and grumbling some tribal mating calls. Of course, it's a Tyrone with a Dak Prescott jersey on getting ready for his flight to the Big D.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    This no QB sneak rule by Reid is getting ridiculous. If you don't want to run it with Mahomes, just put the backup QB in there.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Ok, we can safely say it now: the Chiefs' defense is beastly.

That offense, though.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Ok, we can safely say it now: the Chiefs' defense is beastly.

That offense, though.
    Yeah but what a luxury to be sitting at 7-2 and atop the AFC during these offensive troubles while the rest of the conference is tripping over their s

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    At a bar at the Orlando International airport right now getting ready to board my plane. Some ape being belligerent and grumbling some tribal mating calls. Of course, it's a Tyrone with a Dak Prescott jersey on getting ready for his flight to the Big D.
    Curious if said Tyrone disregarded the boarding group 9 printed on his ticket and just Natrone Means’d his way to the front of the line after Groups 1 and 2, then chose a window seat knowing full well he won’t be told to move to the middle seat on his ticket because muh reparations

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Curious if said Tyrone disregarded the boarding group 9 printed on his ticket and just Natrone Means’d his way to the front of the line after Groups 1 and 2, then chose a window seat knowing full well he won’t be told to move to the middle seat on his ticket because muh reparations
    funny enough, I remember flying Southwest back to the Big D several years ago, when a Big D ape boarded toward the end with a Group C position 5 ticket. He chimped out and went 'ooga booga' when he saw someone sitting in C5 already. Took a few of us to subdue the ape and explain to him how Southwest group seating actually works before he finally gave up and took a middle seat toward the back of the plane

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Man I haven’t flown Southwest in at least a decade, just Americoon Airlines whenever I’m back home between PHL and MIA

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    These are some horrific early games

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    These are some horrific early games
    Especially for my fantasy team tbh.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    funny enough, I remember flying Southwest back to the Big D several years ago, when a Big D ape boarded toward the end with a Group C position 5 ticket. He chimped out and went 'ooga booga' when he saw someone sitting in C5 already. Took a few of us to subdue the ape and explain to him how Southwest group seating actually works before he finally gave up and took a middle seat toward the back of the plane
    Sons the list of uncivilized things they do on airlines is too long to count.

- trying to board before their assigned group is supposed to board
    - trying to take a seat other than the one assigned to them
    - being unnecessarily loud
    - listening to music without headphones
    - rapping along with the jungle music they’re listening to without headphones
    - doing nothing to discipline their misbehaving kids (I guess being present in their kids’ life is hard enough)

Im sure there’s also plenty of monkeying around in the security checkpoint line but fortunately I’m TSA-pre so I never experience it

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    Cards got skunked in Cleveland. And I got to watch the whole in' thing.

The skunker!!!

Hallelujah!!!

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Damn, Stroud

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    The line was Houston (-2.5), so they go for two at the end, miss it, and save my clean betting slate this week

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    Crazy tbh..

Post Count
    Cards got skunked in Cleveland. And I got to watch the whole in' thing.

The skunker!!!

Hallelujah!!!
    That’s wild because they played Baltimore pretty good last week

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

- doing nothing to discipline their misbehaving kids (I guess being present in their kids’ life is hard enough)

Im sure there’s also plenty of monkeying around in the security checkpoint line but fortunately I’m TSA-pre so I never experience it
    I never understood this behavior in such places. There’s a radio rahim at nearly every terminal now.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Mark Celibate looks like the Cowboys were doing the stanky leg all week after beating up on the Rams. They seem unprepared, but it’s early yet

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Good response, glad the TD didn’t go to Lamb for fantasy reasons

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Wow, nice throw by Dak

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

ya, anytime I'm on a plane I can pretty much hear that constant "bmm bmmm TSSS TSSSS" jungle snare ambience that they use in every rap song. I try to get early flights since the ape is usually sleeping in after staying up til 3 am twerkin that thang and playing the "Stanky Leg" on his ty subwoofer. Tyrone usually isn't active from 6 am to 9 am so that's always a good time to fly if you have a choice IMO. I've also noticed a phenonema where Tyrone gets very active when it's above 80 degrees and humid. That's why crime always increases when its hot outside, it seems to activate the 'hustlin and boo tin' instincts. Humid subtropical is their native, preferred climate so traveling in the wintertime or early morning/late at night will also increase your chances in avoiding them tbh imho

Thread Information