My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's whining about it to zero surpise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jarrett Allen.
    If anyone wants to do a group gift in congratulations, please post.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let me do you that-a-way and see how you like it, Mult. I'll grab my magnifying glass and be right with ya. Get your pants off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let me do you that-a-way and see how you like it, Mult. I'll grab my magnifying glass and be right with ya. Get your pants off.
    It's the hypocrisy.
    I couldn't find it on his IG, the article cited Greens posting on his Ig that it's only cool when he gives the cowardly nutt kicking. If Green had an ounce of manhood he would have apologized eons ago and stopped his bull .

How many times have we seen Donkey do that and nary a response? We know the NBA lost it's testosterone a long time ago but for F's sake, this was soo long overdue.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's the hypocrisy.
    I couldn't find it on his IG, the article cited Greens posting on his Ig that it's only cool when he gives the cowardly nutt kicking. If Green had an ounce of manhood he would have apologized eons ago and stopped his bull .

How many times have we seen Donkey do that and nary a response? We know the NBA lost it's testosterone a long time ago but for F's sake, this was soo long overdue.
    Enough talk, Mult, take your pants off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enough talk, Mult, take your pants off.
    Alright Dale, let me let the cat out first.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jarrett Allen.
    If anyone wants to do a group gift in congratulations, please post.
    My nikka

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very frustrating Draymond comes out looking good in this. He was able to jump Rudy from the back. Hopefully one of these days someone will hurt Draymond like Jokic did to Markie Morris.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol going full ooga booga and grabbing another player around the neck. Are we finally ready to get rid of this got?

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean seriously, when do we finally get tired of Draymond Green? When does the NBA decide that his jungle creature ways coming out are enough?

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean seriously, when do we finally get tired of Draymond Green? When does the NBA decide that his jungle creature ways coming out are enough?
    Most fans have been tired of him for years... the nba on the other hand likes him and he already has a job secured at one of the media houses after his career... also, been seeing a lot of people thinking this will get him a big suspension, while its pretty clear it will be a max of 3 games. Id be shocked if it was more.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    To be fair to Draymond, everybody in the league hates Rudy, even his own teammates most players were probably secretly cheering Dray on.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of his protection stems from him being Curry's goon. If he wasn't associated with Curry, he would have been done by now. As long as he's with Curry the league will allow him to get away with stuff.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    If this was anybody else, I may choose leniency in terms of punishment. But because of his reputation and his history, I really would advocate a pretty harsh punishment. You cannot put someone in a chokehold, lock the choke with the other arm, and then start dragging the dude. I don't care if Rudy is hated league wide. And I don't find any rationale how that egregious of a thing is actually defending his teammates. The was he thinking? Major fine (more than the 10-25k they usually fine these multi, multi millionaires anyway), 20-25 game suspension, no pay, stipulation that upon his return, any other egregious act will end his season.

that guy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    15 game suspension per Woj

And Steve Kerr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao damn I like draymond now

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couldn't happen to someone better tbh. Green but this is bittersweet that he's finally getting what's been coming to him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jungle, you don't say Mr. Biden?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this was anybody else, I may choose leniency in terms of punishment. But because of his reputation and his history, I really would advocate a pretty harsh punishment. You cannot put someone in a chokehold, lock the choke with the other arm, and then start dragging the dude. I don't care if Rudy is hated league wide. And I don't find any rationale how that egregious of a thing is actually defending his teammates. The was he thinking? Major fine (more than the 10-25k they usually fine these multi, multi millionaires anyway), 20-25 game suspension, no pay, stipulation that upon his return, any other egregious act will end his season.

that guy.
    How does Ja get 25 games for some ing videos but Green only gets 5 for going LAPD on Gobert? That was some dangerous and I wouldn't have gotten mad at KAT if he would have sucker punched Green in the back of the head to get him to let go of that choke hold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    15 game suspension per Woj
    What's this noise?

Thread Information