Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Fairness to Bailey it did look like the receiver ran the wrong route and made zero effort to adjust to the throw.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Refs stealing the Texans a TD.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Joe "cool"

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The Bengals' defense still trying to carry Burrow kicking and screaming.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Stroud >>> Joe "19 ppg" Burro

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Imagine having Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Nixon and a top defense but playing .500 ball and averaging 19 ppg, yet the entire NFL World still suck you off as if you were an undisputed top 2 QB in the league.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    If teams like the Browns, Steelers and Texans make the playoffs over Bengals and Bills, this will be the easiest road to the SB the Chiefs ever had, tbh.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Plenty of room on the Green Bay bandwagon

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Why the is the NFL featuring the Raiders in so many prime time games this year? They’re a dog team and there was no reason to think they’d be good headed into the season. The 1980s nostalgia is really annoying.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Cuckboys with another meaningless 30 pt win against a bottom feeder. Crazy thing is that years after Cuckott retires, revisionists are gonna look at overall stats and pretend that he was one of the elite QBs in this era.

My Team
    Detroit Lions
    Post Count
    Is this the year ? Will the Lions win a PO game ?

Imagine having Chase, Higgins, Boyd, Nixon and a top defense but playing .500 ball and averaging 19 ppg, yet the entire NFL World still suck you off as if you were an undisputed top 2 QB in the league.
    Didn't watch game.
    Highlights showed Joe throwing a dime for the game winner in reg.
    Receiver dropped in endzone.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Didn't watch game.
    Highlights showed Joe throwing a dime for the game winner in reg.
    Receiver dropped in endzone.
    Prior to that, he virtually lost the game by throwing b2b interceptions, only for his defense to bail him out again with an interception that left the Bengals with a 1st and goal.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Honestly I can’t remember a season when the NFL had so many prime time games with dog teams so boring to watch.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Honestly I can’t remember a season when the NFL had so many prime time games with dog teams so boring to watch.
    The NFL just sucks as a whole right now; especially the QB play. Mahomes is probably the only consistently good QB we even get nowadays from week to week. And even that's probably debatable. Everybody else is just wildly inconsistent or you have teams like the Eagles who are 7-1 by default because somebody has to be 7-1. And for some reason, the dogsh1t teams look even more dogsh1t then usual

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    The NFL just sucks as a whole right now; especially the QB play. Mahomes is probably the only consistently good QB we even get nowadays from week to week. And even that's probably debatable. Everybody else is just wildly inconsistent or you have teams like the Eagles who are 7-1 by default because somebody has to be 7-1. And for some reason, the dogsh1t teams look even more dogsh1t then usual
    This is my sentiment as well. I overall just don’t have fun watching the NFL anymore because there’s no good QB play.

Even despite Mahomes the Chiefs aren’t fun to watch because the Chiefs’ offense is weak. Burrow is great to watch when he’s dialed in but it’s not consistent.

Still though, the NFL makes it worse by featuring the absolutely tiest QBs in prime time games.

Prior to that, he virtually lost the game by throwing b2b interceptions, only for his defense to bail him out again with an interception that left the Bengals with a 1st and goal.
    Oh ya that 1st one was bad.

However, how many times has Mahome thrown multiple INTs and still hit the game winner?
    1st 6 games per Chase, Joe should not even have been playing.

Not a Joe apologist, just saying.

Head to head Joe has that dumb rookie clock Patty 2 yards out of bounds.

We know Dak Prescott is the garbage time GOAT but is he now the GOAT of playing against sub .500 teams at home in the regular season? I bet his stats against bottom feeder teams in AT&T Stadium rival 2004 Peyton Manning and 2007 Tom Brady numbers

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Bring back Gruden

Hearing you guys on the QBs

Also true the days of good receivers is drastically down?
    Don't recall soo many dropped balls compared to bygone times.

Theres another one. Jets QB just laid a beauty bomb to the 5 yard line. Completely dropped by #17 Jets.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    Why the is the NFL featuring the Raiders in so many prime time games this year? They’re a dog team and there was no reason to think they’d be good headed into the season. The 1980s nostalgia is really annoying.
    What else is there, Will, but this tamed junk? The body was not made for (this) abuse, must less the abuse encapsulated before and during "1980s nostalgia." NFL/New York were miraculously afforded those decades one after another for peanuts on the return to players, grudged every single step & dollar of the way.

And what's more it wasn't the White player to say "Enough!" but the Black who petrified NFL/New York..."No more!" Black & White now get the money and considerably less abuse, just-like-that.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    What else is there, Will, but this tamed junk? The body was not made for (this) abuse, must less the abuse encapsulated before and during "1980s nostalgia." NFL/New York were miraculously afforded those decades one after another for peanuts on the return to players, grudged every single step & dollar of the way.

And what's more it wasn't the White player to say "Enough!" but the Black who petrified NFL/New York..."No more!" Black & White now get the money and considerably less abuse, just-like-that.
    Even with rules that tame football down, elite pocket passing was still entertaining to watch. Now there just isn’t any elite pocket passing left.

My theory is that as the science has gotten more clear about how dangerous football is, you’ve got less upper middle class / wealthy white families letting their kids play football, and that’s largely diluted the QB talent pool by replacing pure pocket passers with a bunch of inconsistent mophead mulatos.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Also the Jets coaching staff should be canned for wasting such a good roster on Zac Wilson for no good reason. There were countless better options available and it was beyond stupid for them to stick with him.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Also the Jets coaching staff should be canned for wasting such a good roster on Zac Wilson for no good reason. There were countless better options available and it was beyond stupid for them to stick with him.
    Colin Kaepernick in shambles

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Kaep is 35 and hasn’t played in 7 years. He’s not on the list of potential QBs they should have looked at.

Thread Information