Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    Even with rules that tame football down, elite pocket passing was still entertaining to watch. Now there just isn’t any elite pocket passing left.

My theory is that as the science has gotten more clear about how dangerous football is, you’ve got less upper middle class / wealthy white families letting their kids play football, and that’s largely diluted the QB talent pool by replacing pure pocket passers with a bunch of inconsistent mophead mulatos.
    & the play, the vicious encounter that was the death knell of the [[[pure pocket passer]]] was..."the delivery sack."

"This is how we're going to beat him. Blast his every ing pass. Lay his ass out. Engage him, hug him, get all 4 of your & his feet free of the earth and then crush him neath you. But make GD sure you're both airborne before the body press. Go. Have fun."

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Also the Jets coaching staff should be canned for wasting such a good roster on Zac Wilson for no good reason. There were countless better options available and it was beyond stupid for them to stick with him.
    Exactly. What in the are the Jets thinking? Oh hey...I think I'll pair my perfectly cooked steak with a bowl of ing Chef Boyardee.

Jesus.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Even with rules that tame football down, elite pocket passing was still entertaining to watch. Now there just isn’t any elite pocket passing left.

My theory is that as the science has gotten more clear about how dangerous football is, you’ve got less upper middle class / wealthy white families letting their kids play football, and that’s largely diluted the QB talent pool by replacing pure pocket passers with a bunch of inconsistent mophead mulatos.
    Bingo.

No fun to watch when half the teams are just running the same ‘spook friendly’, read option offenses every week and you, as a viewer, know that consistent greatness will never happen since a chimp brained dumb INT could happen any play.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/n...ichardson/amp/

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Exactly. What in the are the Jets thinking? Oh hey...I think I'll pair my perfectly cooked steak with a bowl of ing Chef Boyardee
    That microwaved ravioli really tied the whole plate together, Dude.

Bingo.

No fun to watch when half the teams are just running the same ‘spook friendly’, read option offenses every week and you, as a viewer, know that consistent greatness will never happen since a chimp brained dumb INT could happen any play.

Duhrrrrrr errrr errrrr ya that explains it Lamar.
    We didn't ask you what a low IQ media person would give a canned response to descibing the play:

"The guy [Ogbo Okoronkwo] just tipped the ball," Jackson said during his postgame press conference. "Saw Pat [Ricard] was open in the flat. The guy tipped the ball, and the ball just flew 10 yards in the air. [Greg Newsome II] made a great play on the ball and just scored."

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Bingo.

The black QB numbers are only gonna get worse too with more “elite” prospects like Caleb Williams being the future starters.

The black QB numbers are only gonna get worse too with more “elite” prospects like Caleb Williams being the future starters.
    Disagree with you on Caleb.
    He may not pan out but he has legit potential.
    Can pocket pass too.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    I'm sure the NFL doesn't care as long as their ESG score goes up tbh

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The Bills wasted all those TOs to give the Broncos another 3pts. How nice of them.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    What horrible clock management by Payton.

Looked like good handoff by Allen, ball dropper by #14.

Momentum 180 to Denver after Buff had taken it back.

SMH
    12 men on field for the loss.
    Just pathetic Bills.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    what is this scrambling onto to the field for a FG stupidity

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The Bills might actually miss the playoffs.

kill yourself g0t, if there's any doubt this video will help

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Ekyw0A_g2kE

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    The Bills might actually miss the playoffs.
    I'm sure they will. 5-5, tough stretch of games remaining, ty conference record, clueless coaches, poorly prepared players making dumb mistakes. I can't imagine the playoffs, but I won't care as long as the coaches are fired. The Bills aren't winning a damn thing with McD as HC, or Dorsey as OC.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    playing .500 ball in a weak division with a talented but underachieving roster? DD was right I guess McDermott is Bot 2.0.

Only a matter of time before the catchphrases ‘all three areas’ and ‘stacking practice on top of practice’ start coming out IMO

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    McD sucks and is the Bills' biggest problem RN, but Josh Allen is never going to get them over the hump imo. He doesn't have "it"

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    "Damar Hamlin was the 12th man on that last play? Please say it ain't so"

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Well looks like they are scapegoating Dorsey first. McDermott to follow sometime between now and January unless their season outcome is a Super Bowl win.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Well looks like they are scapegoating Dorsey first. McDermott to follow sometime between now and January unless their season outcome is a Super Bowl win.
    McD was extended this past offseason. Unless they have a massive meltdown locker room mutiny, he's returning atleast next season.

Thread Information