Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.nytimes.com/2023/11/09/u...eelection.html

It's official, Jim Justice (R-WV) is essentially running unopposed.

R + flip.

Also, big because GOP money won't have to be spent there, and they can allocate it to not only Ohio/Montana but also the actual swing state senate seats.

As a yogurt bonus, Manchin -may or may not- be running third party as the 2024 Presidential nominee under a potential "No Labels" independent party if they can get on the ballot. Won't do better than 1% or so, but still could affect Biden negatively in swing states.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    On the one hand, you do a good job noting changes and imminent changes to the congressional roster.

OTOH, you have the dumbest story times of GOP wishcasting each time.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

OTOH, you have the dumbest story times of GOP wishcasting each time.
    and you weren’t even here for his midterm predictions

Anyway, this is a non story. Once Jim Justice declared, there was no chance Manchin was gonna run against him. He might have been delusional enough to think he could beat Mooney, but even his re ed CTE brain knew he was dead in a race against Justice.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Best news to come down the pike in a coon's age. Nothing but a gadfly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems didn't lose .

Manchin was/is Repug 100

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dems didn't lose .

Manchin was/is Repug 100
    You know what, Mult, you're gettin' to be just like the rest of your crew. No matter what happens to ya's..."It's a good thing."

me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know what, Mult, you're gettin' to be just like the rest of your crew. No matter what happens to ya's..."It's a good thing."

me.
    Same with that rancid from Arizona.
    She was 0% Democrat.
    She's the who along with Munchkin that held up Build Back Better.
    FFS even if the Repugs wanted a smaller $ amount (doubtful) FFS do SOMETHING constructive with that tax money.
    Nope, they sat on it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The good news is that the DNC will also not have to spend money on a race for a candidate that didn't earn it. Same with Sinema.

Good news all around

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The good news is that the DNC will also not have to spend money on a race for a candidate that didn't earn it. Same with Sinema.

Good news all around
    You know what, El, you're still just like the rest of your in' crew. No matter what happens to ya's..."It's a good thing."

You lightweight , you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sinema left the Democratic Party. Democratic donors left her too.

Democratic donors have fled Sen. Kyrsten Sinema since she left the party — and she hasn’t made up the loss with Republicans or independents.

That dynamic encapsulates the challenge the Arizona independent faces as she weighs whether to seek reelection: Sinema quit a party with which she was often at odds, and now she will have to build a base using only her personal brand.

The campaign finance data indicate it will be a daunting task.

A POLITICO analysis of her donors in recent cycles reveals her previous contributors are more loyal to the Democratic Party than they are to Sinema. Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-Ariz.), who launched a run for Sinema’s seat in January, has raised two-and-a-half times as much from Sinema’s 2018 major donors as Sinema herself has.

Gallego has supplanted Sinema as the de facto Democratic nominee in Arizona’s Senate race — and Democratic donors are responding.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/1...crats-00126676

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Democratic donors have fled Sen. Kyrsten Sinema since she left the party — and she hasn’t made up the loss with Republicans or independents.

That dynamic encapsulates the challenge the Arizona independent faces as she weighs whether to seek reelection: Sinema quit a party with which she was often at odds, and now she will have to build a base using only her personal brand.

The campaign finance data indicate it will be a daunting task.

A POLITICO analysis of her donors in recent cycles reveals her previous contributors are more loyal to the Democratic Party than they are to Sinema. Rep. Ruben Gallego (D-Ariz.), who launched a run for Sinema’s seat in January, has raised two-and-a-half times as much from Sinema’s 2018 major donors as Sinema herself has.

Gallego has supplanted Sinema as the de facto Democratic nominee in Arizona’s Senate race — and Democratic donors are responding.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/1...crats-00126676
    Christ, when I saw your name on this thread I thought for sure Manchin had changed his mind again.

Whew, what a relief, El.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Smelly made millions off of bribe money by voting Repug when Joe was going for Build Back Better.

Probably only reason still running is to meet s and not have to pay for her own transportation.

This funding thing doesn't hurt her at all.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Smelly made millions off of bribe money by voting Repug when Joe was going for Build Back Better.

Probably only reason still running is to meet s and not have to pay for her own transportation.

But see the quaint way MSM runs it---is to affect that no harm has been done to the D's. MSM/CNN, even FOX knows precisely how to present such a fact. If the s weren't so ed I'd admire 'em for it, the s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Republicans are all in on that loser Lake. The only reason they would put money on Sinema is to have a third candidate to siphon votes from Gallego.

Not unthinkable, but Sinema herself doesn't really have a shot.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Republicans are all in on that loser Lake. The only reason they would put money on Sinema is to have a third candidate to siphon votes from Gallego.

Not unthinkable, but Sinema herself doesn't really have a shot.
    Sinema isn’t going to run again. She just hasn’t formally announced she’s not running yet because she can bilk money out of donors in the meantime.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sinema isn’t going to run again. She just hasn’t formally announced she’s not running yet because she can bilk money out of donors in the meantime.
    We learned that little tact from you D's, Will.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sinema done too

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She was appalled by the hate. Ultimately, 21, she chose wisely.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She was appalled by the hate. Ultimately, 21, she chose wisely.
    Don't tell me you wouldn't grudge the out of that.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Don't tell me you wouldn't grudge the out of that.
    Absolutely, when she showed up like that with those glasses I was in love. Oh, yeah, she's substantial.

Thread Information