By now should we just say it's Tom in a landslide?

Kraft won't seriously fire the ole cheater, will he?

Would be interesting to see what Bellicheat could do with a better roster.
    Was some noise about him coaching the Chargers. That would be a trip. I don't see it happening.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

Would be interesting to see what Bellicheat could do with a better roster.
    Belichick doesn’t get the benefit of the doubt here when he’s assembled the dog roster himself.

It’s abundantly clear at this point that Brady made Belichick, not the other way around. Belichick has no idea what he’s doing without Brady and his personnel decisions are hilariously ty.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Belichick is finished tbh

His sh1tty personality will be the reason he gets axed quickly just like all his assistants who floundered trying to bring the gruff a$$hole Patriot way to other organizations. Nobody wants to play for a complete a$$hole who can’t win games without the GOAT. Like we've all been saying, he should've retired or maybe coached one more season max after Brady left, but now his legacy is ruined. He had that one jiggaboo QB who filled in that one game w/o Brady and had a career day. That limited sample size would've probably been enough for people to think he'd be fine without Brady and still crown him the GOAT
    Last edited by Mark Celibate; 11-10-2023 at 07:23 PM.

Bailey Zappe for the final drive win attempt in Frankfort.

2-3 so far.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    2-8 with a roster (that, despite how much people who insist Belichick made Brady want to ignore this, was assemble by Belichick) devoid of any talent that can be built around longterm.

Theres no excuses either. This is the 4th season without Brady and the roster is more ed than it was the year after he left.

2-8 with a roster (that, despite how much people who insist Belichick made Brady want to ignore this, was assemble by Belichick) devoid of any talent that can be built around longterm.

Theres no excuses either. This is the 4th season without Brady and the roster is more ed than it was the year after he left.
    You think he's reaching Popovich levels of incompetence?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    Nothing good lasts forever.
    Just bad things.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    What difference does it make? Pop is insulated by NBA/New York, and media, local + MSM. (MSM) have purposely put BB on-the-spot and mean to frog march his ass up the requisite 13 steps and tie him off an New England yard arm. He's (it).

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Idk enough about Popovich to know, but he’s dealt a much better hand than Pop and the two aren’t really comparable. In football you can build a good team through the draft if you’re good at utilizing 2nd, 3rd and 4th round picks. In the NBA you can’t build through the draft without some semblance of luck. If Belichick had the opportunity to draft the Wemby equivalent for football, he’d trade down for “value.”

Belichick is one of the worst GMs ever. There's a reason those are 2 different jobs. But the "patriot way" bull is finally busted. It was all Brady.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Pretty good article that gives a comprehensive summary of everything Belichick has ed up in the last 5 years.

His 2021 free agency spending spree was particularly awful. He paid B+ money for a bunch of C- talent and considered it "value" because he wasn't paying for A or A+ level talent.

paying top dollar for the tight end duo of Jonnu Smith and Hunter Henry

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/...ts-lost-season

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    the narrative that this narcissistic schizo who's decision making is driven by loyalty tests and nepotism is the reason Brady had the success he had.

The Patriots have two coaches who used to be coaches under Belichick before leaving and returning in Judge and O'Brien. They have six coaches who were members of the organization as players, including Klemm and Jerod Mayo. They have two of Belichick's children on the defensive side of the ball in Brian and Steve Belichick. Six other coaches on the staff have no pro experience outside of working under Belichick. The only exceptions are Will Lawing, who coached under O'Brien at Penn State and with the Texans, and Evan Rothstein, who worked under Patricia with the Lions before following him to New England.

It's not my place to say that any of these coaches aren't qualified, and I'm not suggesting that they aren't suited for their roles. What is accurate, though, is that the Patriots are almost entirely staffed by coaches and players who either had preexisting relationships with Belichick or who had no pro coaching experience before joining the organization.
    Brady winning 6 super bowls despite this clown is an achievement no one will ever come close to matching.

It going to be over.
    Bill Belichick Patriots Tenure Ends: Team Opts Not to Retain Legendary Coach (msn.com)

Could Bill get his old cameramen to start cheating again somewhere else?
    Brady got the refs to follow him to Tampon Bay.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Kraft not allowing him to hang on for the Shula record. I'm curious if BB is willing to start all over again at this age and without the gravitas or aura of invincibility he had in NE. You gotta think some team would give him a chance, although defensive head coaches are getting completely phased out of the league

Kraft not allowing him to hang on for the Shula record. I'm curious if BB is willing to start all over again at this age and without the gravitas or aura of invincibility he had in NE. You gotta think some team would give him a chance, although defensive head coaches are getting completely phased out of the league
    Do you think he'll do a lesser version of Popped and go on a 4 year spiral somewhere?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    the way things are going it would take Belichick like 5 more seasons to get the Shula record

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Impressive

Don't recognize the rigged Brady SB *win.

Patty was nails in that game. Taylor Kelce was a complete puss out.

Thread Information