Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs related only in that it's NBA and of course our history changing with Zaza.

Watch Apemond Green, who the Warriors and Sthevie Kerr will no doubt spin as "Draymond was only trying to break things up".

Well, just see it for yourselves and comment please.
    Link:

Green, Thompson, McDaniels ejected after Wolves-Warriors fight - ESPN

<strong>https://www.espn.com/video/clip?id=38900423

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unless additional info comes out, initial instigator was
    1. Klanus Thompson clearly sticking his hand near McDs neck area and grabbing Jaden McDaniels by jersey and continuing in shoving his neck area.
    2. When Klanus persists and does not let up, McDaniels retaliates by grabing Klanus by the jersey too.
    3. As they are tangled and spinning upcourt, Gobert seems to truly (imo) do a very light bear hug type neck hold TO PREVENT further escalation. Thats imo, you view the tape and give yours please.
    4. Apemond now jumps into the fray by grabbing Gorbert 5Xs more forcefully then Gorbert grabbed ____. Apemond imo has no motive whatsoever, zero in deescalating the situation, Rather is again doing his idiot fake tough guy (read coward) activity once again. Check it out how long and hard and far he pulls on Goberts neck compared to Goberts grab.

Ok nobody is seriously hurt that i can see. Or are they? Gorbert might want to get his neck checked.

Editers note: In fairness to Klanus, don't know what transpired between he and McDaniels prior to Klanus' neck and jersey grab.
    Knowing Klanus, i suspect nothing at all was done by McDaniels other then stuffing Klanus on D.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Apemond Green? What makes Draymond Apemond? I’m confused……

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's literally putting an MMA style choke on another player. 20 games at least. But he always gets a slap on the wrist.

The Warriors and Curry are literally the reason why the NBA has tolerated this dumb ape.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because of his ability to go full monkey at any given moment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would not be the first time you’re confused

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seconds into the very next game after he accused the league of ejecting him out of pure spite and bias.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seconds into the very next game after he accused the league of ejecting him out of pure spite and bias.
    He chimped out and grabbed another player by the neck. Where's the line with this knuckle dragger?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because of his ability to go full monkey at any given moment
    What is full monkey? Do tell….

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He chimped out and grabbed another player by the neck. Where's the line with this knuckle dragger?
    You know better…..don’t let that ego in the way of sensibility. Calling a black man Apemond is not the move.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know better…..don’t let that ego in the way of sensibility. Calling a black man Apemond is not the move.
    Thanks, white Knight. You're so woke. I bet donkey will let you touch his dong.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Homer is not African American. Mhy calling Draymond - Apemond has zero to do with his skin color and 100 to do with his behavior.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Homer is not African American. Mhy calling Draymond - Apemond has zero to do with his skin color and 100 to do with his behavior.

Lol……. Any white players been referred to as apes on this board? If so, enlighten me. Just so you know, calling black people apes no matter the intent won’t go over well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol……. Any white players been referred to as apes on this board? If so, enlighten me. Just so you know, calling black people apes no matter the intent won’t go over well.
    chris kaman?!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks, white Knight. You're so woke. I bet donkey will let you touch his dong.
    I’m missing your intended point… it’s a respect thing, woke has nothing to do with it. I would bet any type of money you’re not calling dudes monkeys so nonchalantly.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Caveman?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oy vey this thread devolved so rapidly.

Anyways y’all need to check the ultimate non Draymond Green type player Shane Battier knuckleheads podcast with D Miles and Q Rich. He said during his first free agency run in 2011 it was between Miami and San Antonio. He said he was regretting not picking the Spurs after his preseason exposure to the bizarre Heat culture.

Just thinking how fitting he’d have been on the 2012 team that got cheated by OKc. And not being someone who would drop six 3s in game 7 of the finals on SA. Him and Re were the most fitting players the Duncan era never got.

Get Paycheck, Get Drunk HankChinaski's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gobert was just attempting to keep another player surging forward looked rather pedestrian looked like he was about to let up since players were de-escalating then Green jumped in blood raging and just wouldn't let up.

In comparison to basketball in the 80s nothing new here but this isn't that same league anymore and Green really just took things to an unnecessary length being hotheaded.

*Shrugs*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that was uncalled for... but a lot of fun to watch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Caveman, nothing to do with apes.

Just to be clear, any comparison of black people to apes or monkeys is racist. 100% of the time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just to be clear, any comparison of black people to apes or monkeys is racist. 100% of the time.
    Why is that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Don't act like that and you won't get the comparison. I don't pick and choose when it comes to comparative insults. Donald Trump is literally the dumbest human we have ever put in the place of commander-in-chief. Me calling Draymond an ape is the same thing as calling Donald Trump the dumbest human we have ever put as commander-in-chief. It's like making Billy Earl who lives in the trailer down at the end of town President

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That is soo woke.
    Did you attend any of the BLM protests?

Here is a similar example of racism towards an entire Texas college base:
    Aggies going ape over Express-News Article (spurstalk.com)

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dehumanizing black people by calling them apes is a super long historical racist tradition that goes back to slavery, in part as a way to rationalize slavery. So, there's that.

Thread Information