Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Now with 100% less Deshaun Watson. All least only a small portion of his contract was guaranteed. Surely they'll sign free agent Tom Brady to finish their championship season right? Talk about a happy ending 😎.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I'm seeing the Eagles beating the Chiefs. The one "meh" aspect of the Chiefs defense is their run D. I think the Eagles will run all over them and control time of possession, and I don't see Mahomes and that offense being flawless like they were in the 2nd half of the Superbowl to overcome it this time.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Man picking up Freiermuth and stashing him in my IR for Andrews bye week looks like a 300 IQ move now

No escape job today.
    Browns finish Steelers.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Purdy

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Looks like Hufanga tore his ACL. .

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Looks like Hufanga tore his ACL. .

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Makes the Niners' lack of moves in the secondary at the trade deadline all the worse tbh.

Can't tell if Hawks kicker just put some weird spin on the ball or if it was the wind that carried it off Right.

Both?

Nutty performance by Gino Smith. Sorry to see it end that way.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    Cardinals lost, thank Christ. I did not want to see them getting a winning streak started. Best news all weekend. I needed it and I needed it bad. Radio 6AM...I'll be there!!!

..."it's a good thing, Ron Wolfley reporting. Yes, I know that sounds dubious, but Cardinal fans listen up, press the ear to the transistor, wettin' your index finger, shove it up your moneymaker and hear me well. It's just fascinating, absolutely fascinating that I feel this way about a loss that is really better than a win. Now a word from Sweet James"..."Have you ever been bit by a dog? Have you ever bit a dog? Do you need a check?"

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Cardinals lost, thank Christ. I did not want to see them getting a winning streak started. Best news all weekend. I needed it and I needed it bad. Radio 6AM...I'll be there!!!

..."it's a good thing, Ron Wolfley reporting. Yes, I know that sounds dubious, but Cardinal fans listen up, press the ear to the transistor, wettin' your index finger, shove it up your moneymaker and hear me well. It's just fascinating, absolutely fascinating that I feel this way about a loss that is really better than a win. Now a word from Sweet James"..."Have you ever been bit by a dog? Have you ever bit a dog? Do you need a check?"
    Wolfley is great , his personality is so over the top hokey

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Advice Kyler Murray should follow

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

You’re welcome

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Makes the Niners' lack of moves in the secondary at the trade deadline all the worse tbh.
    Hufanga is a turnover machine but there are a handful of defensive guys I'd hate to lose more

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Hufanga is a turnover machine but there are a handful of defensive guys I'd hate to lose more
    He's not as important as Warner and Bosa obviously, but the fact he was the Niners' only competent defender in the secondary hurts. Hopefully Brown's pick is more indicative of how he'll perform instead of the bomb he gave up.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The whole chain thing is so archaic and dumb. Just use technology and get it inch perfect.

NFL suspends a cheapshot.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Why Philly didn't go for the tush push there?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    KC offense once again going scoreless on the 2nd half.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Jesus kc needs to waive all these WRs and start over

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Chiefs' receivers.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Sirianni and his endless coach speak is annoying

Back to back scoreless 2nd halves by the so called best QB in the league, the defense's back still sore from last week, couldn't carry him this time.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Luckily for KC they get a cake walk to the SB with the injuries to Cincy/Baltimore.

Thread Information