Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Burrow is out, the Bengals are dead for this season.
    Trash Allen sucks and leads the league in INTs, Buffalo is all but dead for this season and maybe longer.
    Deshaun Watson is out which sucks because he's a good dude and the Browns arguably have the NFL's #1 defense this year. They still could make the playoffs but they won't go very far with a backup.

Baltimore is good at stacking regular season wins, but their QB doesn't translate to winning playoff football. Another likely wild card out, even if they win that division and get a home game.

Pittsburgh is gritty but their offense isn't good enough to hold up very long in the playoffs.

Miami is all but guaranteed to win that ty AFC East but when they have to play a playoff road game they will collapse like they always do.

Jacksonville scares nobody right now.

The only wild card is Houston and the rise of CJ Stroud, but one man can only take a horrible roster so far. Their offensive line stinks, their defense stinks, their head coach doesn't match the iden y of their team. I think they have a chance to make the playoffs with Buffalo/Cincy out but they'll go down in round 1.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Yeah the AFC is down for sure

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    But what about when Taylor & Travis inevitably break up

Andy

Making total sense.

Thread Information