Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Are, without a doubt, dinosaurs, and the worst coaches in the NFL.

Worst situational coaches in the NFL. Who the punts on 4th and 3 from the +39 yard line, especially clinging to a 3-point lead? Fittingly, tonight's 4th quarter punt should make the "saddest punts in NFL history" list, it went into the endzone netting a whopping 19 yards and gave Philthy the ball back which they took all the way to the endzone and never gave back up the lead.

Thanks for NOTHING tonight, FATASS Andy Reid. Choke on a ing KFC burger and die of nuclear cardiac arrest on the way home just like your idiot drunk thug felon son that you raised.

Worst game and clock management coaches in the NFL. Who the runs the ball with over 20 seconds left and no timeouts, and settles for a 55-yard field goal with any kicker, much less a shaky kicker on the road? Who the burns all 3 of your timeouts on defense ahead of the two minute warning instead of giving your offense two chances?

Worst coaches in the NFL in terms of failing to adapt to analytics and the modern game. Most conserva , least aggressive decision making coaches in the entire NFL.

They needed to get the axe 7 years ago.

I don't care two s that they've won 3 championships between them, they are dinosaurs who have been extremely reliant on premium talent to get them there and have been nothing but old, archaic, coat-tail riders that have been extremely lucky with on-field talent, similar to Bill Belichick and Gregg Poopovich.

I would say, honestly, add Fat Mike McCarthy to that list, but he's on his last strike this year IMO. The other two have blown through all theirs and should have been axed many years ago.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Reid does need to be more agressive on 4th downs.

Thread Information