My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    TCU students and parents are raising alarms after the university announced a 7.9% increase in undergraduate tuition for the 2024 school year.

It is the largest percentage increase since at least 2011, raising undergraduate tuition to around $61,643 before fees, books, room and board. That’s up roughly $10,000 since the 2021 school year, and more than Harvard University’s tuition of $54,269

https://www.star-telegram.com/news/l...281941653.html

Lol more than Harvard. Unless you're loaded and have nothing better to do you absolutely better not be taking out loans for a BA here.

Or anywhere really tbh unless you're gonna teach

My Team
    Texas A&M Aggies
    Post Count
    TCU students and parents are raising alarms after the university announced a 7.9% increase in undergraduate tuition for the 2024 school year.

It is the largest percentage increase since at least 2011, raising undergraduate tuition to around $61,643 before fees, books, room and board. That’s up roughly $10,000 since the 2021 school year, and more than Harvard University’s tuition of $54,269

Lol more than Harvard. Unless you're loaded and have nothing better to do you absolutely better not be taking out loans for a BA here.

that's just ridiculous.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    UCLA Bruins
    Post Count
    You gotta be a ing moron to spend ~$350,000 on a TCU bachelors. Or a Harvard one too.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 11-23-2023 at 02:01 AM.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    You can get with “your” people this way.
    TCU has been a big frat sorority school for a good while so says me pops.
    Some parents probably appreciate keeping out the rif raf.
    Your gonna be given the keys to a business anyway.
    Also it buys you a spot with your peers and their parents. Expensive networking taken care of.

Huge generalization on my part but it still fits Imo.

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    You can get with “your” people this way.
    TCU has been a big frat sorority school for a good while so says me pops.
    Some parents probably appreciate keeping out the rif raf.
    Your gonna be given the keys to a business anyway.
    Also it buys you a spot with your peers and their parents. Expensive networking taken care of.

Huge generalization on my part but it still fits Imo.
    I've heard that about SMU too

Post Count

This is one reason I have a problem with the current government student loan system we have. Taxpayers are on the hook if the students who borrow government money to go here can't pay it back.

Thread Information