Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    All those losses did is fuel them. Like losing the middle rounds before dishing out damage in the late ones.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Glad I was wrong about this becoming close tbh. Next week gonna be huge.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Colts and Broncos have a better record than the Bills.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    It’s uncanny how the Bills always choke in these type of games. At no point did I ever had a doubt that the Eagles would win.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    It’s uncanny how the Bills always choke in these type of games. At no point did I ever had a doubt that the Eagles would win.
    Watch the Chargers pull the same now.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    It was brutal listening to Garrettficial intelligence do the color for this game. I can only imagine what it would have been like if Buck had been doing the play by pay with him

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    It's a McDermott specialty.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Brady not even a full season removed from retirement and already speaking as one of those old jelous farts that think everything back in his time was better. Alex Smith putting him in his place here:

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Tom Brady is 100% correct that the level of play in the NFL sucks this year and it’s primarily because of subpar QB play.

as if Tom Brady gives a flying about what Alex Smith thinks

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Looking at the AFC standings the Chiefs might have a Super Bowl path that rivals the 2016 Patriots in terms of ease.

It probably won’t be quite as easy because the two AFC playoff teams NE played that year (Houston and Pittsburgh) are the two teams that were always especially terrible against New England & New England got to avoid the one other AFC team that was actually decent that year (the Chiefs), but it’ll def be by far the easiest SB path any team has had since 2016.

Charger incompetence outdoes Raven incompetence.
    Ok.
    Dumbah failure to challenge an excellent 3rd and long run by Lamar to pick up the 1st down by extending the ball at the very end. Perplexing, but since we're talking Dumbah not really.
    Mr Go For It on 4th Down fails to go for it on 4th and a half a yard deep in Charger territory.

Justing Tucker missed a chip shot (for him) 44 yarder to keep the game close in the 4th qtr. WTH? His other two makes looked like a change up in baseball. Oh the ball went thru but real soft compared to his usual. He got a leg strain or something?

Raven positives:
    Jade Clowney is a badass defender. So are some other Raven defenders.
    Lamar once again with 2 spot on clutch 3rd down throws. Ist one off the hands of Butterfingers Duvernay. 2nd one beautiful long pass to Flowers that was obvious pass interference -not called.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Brady not even a full season removed from retirement and already speaking as one of those old jelous farts that think everything back in his time was better. Alex Smith putting him in his place here:

Well if anybody would have a strong grasp on mediocrity, it’s Alex Smith.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Looking at the AFC standings the Chiefs might have a Super Bowl path that rivals the 2016 Patriots in terms of ease.

It probably won’t be quite as easy because the two AFC playoff teams NE played that year (Houston and Pittsburgh) are the two teams that were always especially terrible against New England & New England got to avoid the one other AFC team that was actually decent that year (the Chiefs), but it’ll def be by far the easiest SB path any team has had since 2016.
    I don’t know that the Chefs even have what it takes. Baltimore might sneak in as the worst AFC Super Bowl team since 2012 Baltimore tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Brady won a SB around age 43. It would make more sense for him to talk up the game today especially since he has a SB W over 2 of the Leagues current Top 10

Golden Age of Dlinemen? They barely even have to run defend anymore. Which is by far the most difficult duty of their position. Linebackers are nearly non existent today. Secondary is meh as its never ending 5 yard pass attempts.

Tight Ends are weaker and full backs almost don't exist. Sure the QBs today run faster and jump higher. I prefer the positional diversity of the past.

KickOff returns all but gone. One of the few positive changes was moving PATs back. Almost every other aspect of the NFL is dumbed down today.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Kickoff returns have almost always been a worthless aspect of the game.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count

The Dallas Cowboys generally had the best rosters in the division when the NFC East was atrocious from 2012 up until 2022 (2017 Philadelphia the one outlier), and managed to get two measly playoff wins in that entire stretch. Really makes The Bot's mediocrity during that time all the more historic tbh imho

Packers also had the NFC North on lock every season during the Aaron Rodgers' tenure yet only managed one Super Bowl win

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    MNF announcer: “this has been a great drive for Chicago no matter how it ends”

Justin Fields immediately proceeds to get sacked and throw a pass for a loss, then Chicago’s kicker whiffs on the 48 yard FG

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Brady won a SB around age 43. It would make more sense for him to talk up the game today especially since he has a SB W over 2 of the Leagues current Top 10

Golden Age of Dlinemen? They barely even have to run defend anymore. Which is by far the most difficult duty of their position. Linebackers are nearly non existent today. Secondary is meh as its never ending 5 yard pass attempts.

Tight Ends are weaker and full backs almost don't exist. Sure the QBs today run faster and jump higher. I prefer the positional diversity of the past.

KickOff returns all but gone. One of the few positive changes was moving PATs back. Almost every other aspect of the NFL is dumbed down today.
    Are the tight ends really weaker or are the QBs just too ty at passing to effectively utilize a tight end? Tight ends are almost never the first option on offense, so it makes sense that a league full of broccoli haired mulatto “one read quarterbacks” isn’t able to effectively utilize tight ends the way the league 10 years ago does.

Either way agreed that calling this era the “golden age for Dlinemen” is laughable …maybe it’s a golden era for interior defensive linemen but defensive ends these days are a lot more scheme dependent than they were 10 years ago.

Just run the damn ball Vikings.

Are the tight ends really weaker or are the QBs just too ty at passing to effectively utilize a tight end? Tight ends are almost never the first option on offense, so it makes sense that a league full of broccoli haired mulatto “one read quarterbacks” isn’t able to effectively utilize tight ends the way the league 10 years ago does.

Either way agreed that calling this era the “golden age for Dlinemen” is laughable …maybe it’s a golden era for interior defensive linemen but defensive ends these days are a lot more scheme dependent than they were 10 years ago.
    Hearing you.

At the same time can we get some damn receivers in the NFL who can catch the ball.
    The # of drops / deflections on catchable passes is at an all time high.

a league full of broccoli haired mulatto “one read quarterbacks”
    What are we calling this bald headed Viking QB?

Did you see him just throw the ball out of bounds to a WR open by 15 yards due to a db falling down?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Hearing you.

At the same time can we get some damn receivers in the NFL who can catch the ball.
    The # of drops / deflections on catchable passes is at an all time high.
    Yeah the receivers we have aren’t nearly as skilled as receivers used to be. They don’t have great hands (which is pathetic since the gloves they play with are practically as good as playing with stick em) and they’re all beanpoles except for AJ Brown and a few others. You don’t have the receivers who were monsters after the catch anymore.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    SHEEEEEEEIIIIT

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Need DeadlyDynasty to revive the black QB report card but just replace it with the "broccoli-haired mulatto QB report card"

I fully expect Caleb Williams to be a spectacularly ty addition to this demographic next year

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

I think TE were moved to WR. Wide sets. Kittle is true TE and barely pass catches.

Tom's critique dove into College and negatives of transfer portal. Let's remember he was basically over picked by Drew Henson. Alex had an emotional rebuttal but Tom's message resonates.

Thread Information