Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    One of the best football docs I've ever watched. It takes you straight to the heart of who the man is and why he left. Watch it as soon as you can.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    One of the best football docs I've ever watched. It takes you straight to the heart of who the man is and why he left. Watch it as soon as you can.
    Of course (they) tried to blame White man from town Mitc ---Mitc having none of it told (them) to go themselves then recited Sanders stats in playoff games...

You didn't have to go home, but you had to get the out of there.

Of course (they) tried to blame White man from town Mitc ---Mitc having none of it told (them) to go themselves then recited Sanders stats in playoff games...

You didn't have to go home, but you had to get the out of there.
    So you're saying dude had a noodle arm and couldn't make a team pay for stacking the box against their only good player

Post Count
    So you're saying dude had a noodle arm and couldn't make a team pay for stacking the box against their only good player
    No, Bill, I'm saying they hauled Mitc 's White ass in there and tried to bludgeon him to death. Mitc obviously had been briefed by production staff as to what they were up to and came out with set triggers and blasted hair all over them walls. They'll have to find another fall guy; White man from town Mitc ain't him.

Sanders is like any other celebrity who, in Effy's claim to fame, [[[ ed around/quit---found out/wish he hadn't]]] and now is trying to backtrack on himself to make a short dollar & a worthless cent.

His regrets are his own.
    I've no sympathy for him.

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    Post Count
    Career leader in negative yardage plays. Must be someone else's fault.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Barry is like the Pistol Pete of NFL. Left little influence on NFL history but is absolutely adored by fans/media. Some of that to his credit is his likable personality. I didn't get the honor of seeing him at OK state. Old heads still rave bout it.

He almost always lined up as the best player on the field with the lesser team. But I'll take Payton & Emmitt first.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I always felt with Barry it was one yard one yard home run.

Emmitt was five yards five yards five yards.

I think of Barry as the best pure runner ever while Emmett is the best all around back ever. Imo.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Career leader in negative yardage plays. Must be someone else's fault.
    Oh look, someone shows up with a useless stat that never posts here. But pat yourself on the back more if it makes you feel better

Post Count
    Oh look, someone shows up with a useless stat that never posts here. But pat yourself on the back more if it makes you feel better
    There's no more useful stat when it comes to Barry Sanders, and you know it. He spent a career going around his offensive line, and his fans spent his career making excuses for him.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm NFC boy and Barry isn't the history books

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    There's no more useful stat when it comes to Barry Sanders, and you know it. He spent a career going around his offensive line, and his fans spent his career making excuses for him.
    He had 8500 rushing yards over his final 5 seasons going around his offensive line. No excuses need to be made. Best open field runner in NFL history and it's not even close

Post Count
    He had 8500 rushing yards over his final 5 seasons going around his offensive line. No excuses need to be made. Best open field runner in NFL history and it's not even close
    Yep. He had lots of yards until it mattered.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I'm NFC boy and Barry isn't the history books
    He never wanted to be in the history books. You should watch the do entary

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    That tends to happen when you are a one-man team

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Explain to me in detail the help that Barry Sanders had like well you know, Emmitt Smith. I'll just wait here for your breakdown

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    Scott Mitc and Herman Moore

Post Count
    That tends to happen when you are a one-man team
    Or if you play like you're a one-man team.

I love Barry. Personality wise, he's Tim Duncan. I admire the quiet guys who show up and do their job. That was Barry 100 percent. Always quiet, always classy.

But the most telling part of that do entary is know-nothing Lions fans like Jeff Daniels and Eminem who just wanted to blame everyone but Barry for the team's lack of success. You can't ever suggest that maybe he should have run where he was supposed to and pick up that first down instead of cutting outside and losing five yards. It's always his teammates or his coaches. You saw how many great teammates left while he was there. Was that all everyone else's fault too? Barry Sanders must be the unluckiest player ever to be so perfect in every way and have so many disloyal ups around him. Well, no wonder he quit on all of them.

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    .... He should have run where he's supposed to. And that's the reason why all the failures of the Lions happened? That's why all his teammates left? The greatest football player that the franchise has ever had would not run where they wanted him to and that's the reason for all the failures. It's all his fault. He is literally the only reason they were any good. Jesus you are ing dumb. I'm finished here. I can feel my gray matter diminishing just talking about this with you.

Post Count
    This is why Barry Sanders fans are the dumb est fans in sports. You guys make Kobe fans seem reasonable. Nothing is his fault, and the world just collapsed around him. What an amazing run of freakishly bad luck.

If Barry had a few thousand fewer yards and a few dozen more first downs, the Lions would be remembered as something other than losers.

Post Count
    Obst nailed your ass up, by God. tee, hee.

Post Count
    Obst

Post Count
    .... He should have run where he's supposed to. And that's the reason why all the failures of the Lions happened? That's why all his teammates left? The greatest football player that the franchise has ever had would not run where they wanted him to and that's the reason for all the failures. It's all his fault. He is literally the only reason they were any good. Jesus you are ing dumb. I'm finished here. I can feel my gray matter diminishing just talking about this with you.
    Next time, bene, don't come after White man from town.

Post Count

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Barry Sanders isn't even the GOAT in terms of undisciplined running backs who 'stanky leg/ooga and booga' around their offensive line looking for the home run play. Chris Johnson was a better all around version tbh imo

My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    lol edgelord Barry haters. Erhmahgerd he didn't run through holes!

I mean really, shut the up. These are just dog takes about a player who's one of the best players that ever picked up a football. It's hating just to do it. His team was trash and his coaching was trash. There's no other way to spin it.

Thread Information