Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta admit, I'm a fan of Whitmore tbh. Still can't believe he dropped to 20.
    Whitmore falling to 20 is the most shocking thing I have seen in the draft in the nearly 40 years I have been watching them. Only thing even close would be Rashard Lewis falling to the second round after the Rockets promised to take him with one of their three firsts in the 1998 draft when he was a HS legend in Houston. Dude was crying on the TBS broadcast and his sister had to step in and finish the interview. But Lewis was mocked around 10-12 in a so-so draft while Whitmore was mocked 4 or 5 in a stacked draft. A lot of teams have to be pissed they passed on him but probably no one moreso than Detroit.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Whitmore falling to 20 is the most shocking thing I have seen in the draft in the nearly 40 years I have been watching them. Only thing even close would be Rashard Lewis falling to the second round after the Rockets promised to take him with one of their three firsts in the 1998 draft when he was a HS legend in Houston. Dude was crying on the TBS broadcast and his sister had to step in and finish the interview. But Lewis was mocked around 10-12 in a so-so draft while Whitmore was mocked 4 or 5 in a stacked draft. A lot of teams have to be pissed they passed on him but probably no one moreso than Detroit.
    And at this point idk if they can even keep the Nets pick since it might fall in the top 8. That would be a lot of guys they’d have to pay eventually.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And at this point idk if they can even keep the Nets pick since it might fall in the top 8. That would be a lot of guys they’d have to pay eventually.
    They'll have plenty of time to figure it out. Thompson and Whitmore won't get paid until summer 27 and Smith summer 26. Sengun is an obvious max in summer 25. Figure they'll probably pick the team option up on VanVleet in 25 since $45 million might not look too bad then when the cap is going to be getting some major bumps for the next few years thanks to the new TV/streaming deal the NBA will have in 25-26. Only real concern is Jalen Green. They can afford to re-sign him for 25-26 and 26-27 but 27-28 that contract will really hurt them if Thompson and Whitmore both hit and if he doesn't make a big jump he's not going to be worth the money someone will throw at him in 25.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Amen Thompson currently is on a track to be what Ben Simmons should have been if he had heart. If Thompson learns how to shoot, then watch out. Thompson, Sengun, Eason, Whitmore. Jury still out on Green.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amen Thompson currently is on a track to be what Ben Simmons should have been if he had heart. If Thompson learns how to shoot, then watch out. Thompson, Sengun, Eason, Whitmore. Jury still out on Green.
    Green sucks imo, but the rest of the group is a solid nucleus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Green sucks imo, but the rest of the group is a solid nucleus.
    -Very unlikely that Thompson ever develops a shot.
    -Withmore is a low IQ black hole, that only provides empty scoring.
    -Eason's ceiling is a 3 and D PF.
    -And Sengun is an undersized center that can't shoot nor defend.

The nucleus is pretty ass, imho.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    -Very unlikely that Thompson ever develops a shot.
    -Withmore is a low IQ black hole, that only provides empty scoring.
    -Eason's ceiling is a 3 and D PF.
    -And Sengun is an undersized center that can't shoot nor defend.

The nucleus is pretty ass, imho.
    You said Manu was better than Dirk too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You said Manu was better than Dirk too
    I didn't, but even if I did, that would have still been a better take than thinking Aldridge was a much better player than Kawhi when both played for the same team and it was easy even for the most re ed of basketball fans to realize who the better player was, tbh.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Amen is going to be a sight to watch with Ime, but if he actually turns Green into a decent player….

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    liar

be glad the search function is broken

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    liar

be glad the search function is broken
    I've been on this forum for almost 15 years, I'm still waiting for those quotes, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amen is going to be a sight to watch with Ime, but if he actually turns Green into a decent player….
    God I wish Amen would have come out in this draft, no question he'd be #1. Lot of rumors he would have been the Spurs choice had they gotten the #2 pick last year. Good to see Green finally starting to live up to the hype with the increased offensive role and the Sengun injury might be the best thing to happen to that team. Still pretty surprised to see Jabari Smith having a crap year though after how good he looked in summer league. Does it look like he's going to be surpassed by Whitmore in the rotation?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    God I wish Amen would have come out in this draft, no question he'd be #1. Lot of rumors he would have been the Spurs choice had they gotten the #2 pick last year. Good to see Green finally starting to live up to the hype with the increased offensive role and the Sengun injury might be the best thing to happen to that team. Still pretty surprised to see Jabari Smith having a crap year though after how good he looked in summer league. Does it look like he's going to be surpassed by Whitmore in the rotation?
    Jabari has definitely been disappointing, and then he’ll have games where he can’t be stopped. He’s a good rebounder I think he needs to actually put on weight. I’d say he has until next year to make improvement but Whitemore and Eason are definitely better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've been on this forum for almost 15 years, I'm still waiting for those quotes, tbh.
    # 99

Manu > Dirk
    ST search function is down but thats all i could come up with on google

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I literally started a thread with that same legend in the tle. Weird that one didn't come up, tbh.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Has Derozan always been a ?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Has Derozan always been a ?
    What playing for the Spurs does to a guy They celebrate the biggest flopper in NBA history (Manu), the dirtiest player in NBA history (Bowen), and the biggest alcoholics in NBA history (Buford & Pop). No wonder this at ude rubs off on everyone who touches that organization.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What playing for the Spurs does to a guy They celebrate the biggest flopper in NBA history (Manu), the dirtiest player in NBA history (Bowen), and the biggest alcoholics in NBA history (Buford & Pop). No wonder this at ude rubs off on everyone who touches that organization.
    Don’t forget Parker, the guy who cucks his teamate(s).
    Or primo the flasher.
    There’s also Alvin Robertson (some allegations are true while others are fake).
    And finally Gary Neal.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Or primo the flasher.
    And finally Gary Neal.
    What about Steve Kerr? He raped the Mavericks in the playoffs one year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I see no lies

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Or primo the flasher.
    And finally Gary Neal.
    What about Steve Kerr? He raped the Mavericks in the playoffs one year.
    How's bout Duncan makin' ya's sell your down on the South coast, then having to take the charter back to the Bexar Counsel House without (It)?

Oh, daddy!!!!!!!!!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

LOL Ime telling Harden to his face that the Rockets didn’t need him saved the team

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Give Ime a lifetime contract at this point

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Give Ime a lifetime contract at this point
    You guys have the tiebreaker with Golden State or not? Would be some hilarious to see the Rockets knock them out of the play-in.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rockets the best NBA team in Texas

Thread Information