Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My post made you fearful?

No one is demanding miracles just common sense. No reason we can fund foreign wars but our sea borders are defenseless. We will always be underlining Liberals but this is circus. Only Conservatives can handle today's main issues. When they are dealt with then we return to fun projects like climate & inventing genders. Please wait.
    You would like it if I were, weirdo.

Conservatives have been struggling for a policy success for decades at this point. The big timing is comedic so thank you for that.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    EU needs to be fixed. If the Right took over for a bit what's the worst that would happen?
    World War II happened last time. I am unsure if you think that was a bad thing.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...only because of a Sunday morning wake-up call by little Yellow people.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Almost 2 centuries ago?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You would like it if I were, weirdo.

Conservatives have been struggling for a policy success for decades at this point. The big timing is comedic so thank you for that.
    Honestly no one has the answers to some of these issues. Every region is on a down turn. But Europeans rather share the same language when they bicker & argue with their neighbor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Almost 2 centuries ago?
    Why should anyone listen to you when you can't even count?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Why should anyone listen to you when you can't even count?
    Don't get trapped in the past. We will drag you into the future

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't get trapped in the past. We will drag you into the future
    You can't even count. You won't be able to do .

And all you want to do is go back to the past.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly no one has the answers to some of these issues. Every region is on a down turn. But Europeans rather share the same language when they bicker & argue with their neighbor.
    you're trying too hard and leaking out the edges.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You had Trump winning in 2020.

No one will ever take your predictions seriously.
    I'm 4-1 in the last five presidential races in terms of predictions and suddenly I'm worthless much?

I was too young to really do an educated prediction on 2000 but my mom and grandmother were fairly confident Gore was going to win, but I was like 7

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm 4-1 in the last five presidential races in terms of predictions and suddenly I'm worthless much?
    You've been straight garbage the last three federal elections tbh.

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've been straight garbage the last three federal elections tbh.
    other than having Tester losing, what did I get wrong in 2018? A blue wave was expected. I even had Sherrod Brown holding and Jacky Rosen beating out Dean er which a lot of people, even Democrat optimists, didn't.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is clearly on pace to lose to Trump. Yes still 11 months away from election night, but to deny such right now is denialism. Poll aggregates have him winning outright in MI/WI/NV and even PA, and they never did in 2016, much less 2020. They also have him winning Georgia, [North Carolina] and Arizona by comfortable, 5-6% margins on average. Not to mention recent news that the national Dems seem to be punting away Georgia in 2024. Not sure if it's because there's no senate race there this year or whatnot but they don't seem confident in Biden's chances in GA like they did in 2020. I think the GA voting rules changes in 2021 might have something to do with that.

Trump is also consistently been polling ahead in the popular vote. Biden is absolutely going down barring a miracle. The good news for the Dems is they have a possibility of taking back the House majority, and limiting GOP senate gains to a 52-53 seat majority or so despite an awful Senate map for the Dems. I'd be more worried about Michigan than Wisconsin if I'm the Dems. Open seats tend to flip. Tammy Baldwin isn't hated enough to go down as an in bent IMO and Bob Casey Jr is absolutely winning and I can see him carrying Scranton Joe just across the finish line in PA only.
    Too early to fall into the polling trap, but you do you and jump the gun again. Not really worried about Old Joe chances as long as the (R) candidate is Trump, basically. And if it's not Trump, I don't really care who wins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My 2nd post was concerning military & aid, unlikely dream. There are still nations in the South/East avaliable without stepping on Russian toes. And long term I'd even go Turkey considering how secular they are and half of them already have a family member in Germany ��

EU needs to be fixed. If the Right took over for a bit what's the worst that would happen?

No more Mr.Nice Guy IMO. But this also requires taking a step back in International affairs. Currently we preach humanitarian while funding chaos.
    Hungary? Or look at Poland, how difficult it is to get rid of PiS despite they lost the election.

The problem with the current right wing movements is that they no longer think democracy works, so it's easy to cling to fascism.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My post made you fearful?

No one is demanding miracles just common sense. No reason we can fund foreign wars but our sea borders are defenseless. We will always be underlining Liberals but this is circus. Only Conservatives can handle today's main issues. When they are dealt with then we return to fun projects like climate & inventing genders. Please wait.
    "common sense" is just a loaded word. Ask a Christian or a Muslim or a Right-wing or Left-wing what "common sense" means and they'll never agree.

And please, the current brand of conservatism should be kept as far away from the buttons as possible. Pure demagoguery and incompetence to the max.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    WaPo: Jubilation and high expectations as Poland marks end of right-wing rule C'est la vie

https://www.washingtonpost.com/donal...prime-minister

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I don’t care.

I’m moving to Berlin!!!!!!

Phony piece of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But they are changing direction.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I don’t care.

I’m moving to Berlin!!!!!!

Phony piece of
    Oh, the age old Green Eyed Monster has taken possession of clammy.

ha, ha.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    But they are changing direction.
    That was an aside from the State Dept., thru their tool CNN to get the Ham///Jews offin' the Front Page for a brief moment and set Z up upon arrival back in the States---begging for another hand down to be skimmed and I suppose used if there's anything left of it. Both "you," Z and the skimmers got it. There was nary ever a doubt. Nary.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, well, look at who is bending the knee.

Kid Rock says he is done boycotting Bud Light

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Well, well, look at who is bending the knee.

Kid Rock says he is done boycotting Bud Light
    I'd boycott 'em too, if I drank alcohol. But, I don't, ever. It's my & President Trump's religion.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I support Tusk

Poland & Hungary won. Europe went right. No need to move farther right. Polaks are always on the right side of history. We send a diplomat to the EU.

I didn't like how out spoken some of the Polish politicians had gotten. We should be more like Czech & Hungary. Stand our ground but not be flamboyant. Polaks downfall is We can't stay quiet and get involved in drama forcing us to take sides. Tusk is respected and although more West leaning than average Polish politician, he won't feel need to be the biggest voice in the new EU

Thread Information