Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DarrinS used to be as big Geert Wilders fanboy on ths board. Racism and xenophobia sell, but it seems they don't govern so well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DarrinS used to be as big Geert Wilders fanboy on ths board. Racism and xenophobia sell, but it seems they don't govern so well.
    Rent free

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just take the L, Darrin.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Darrin, it is one thing when someone brings you up and they are ranting mad. Compare and contrast with someone remembering you for all the stupid you did and other stupid things bring the memory trigger..

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This one time I took off my clothes during a meeting, made monkey noises, climbed on the table and took a in from of the entire executive team. They're still talking about it a year later. Rent free!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Orban Pressured as YouTube Stars Mobilize Protest Over Abuse
    (Bloomberg) -- Tens of thousands of Hungarians took to the streets of Budapest as the crisis over a presidential pardon related to a pedophilia case threatened to escalate, setting a tense scene ahead of an annual address by Prime Minister Viktor Orban on Saturday.

Crowds filled Budapest’s landmark Heroes’ Square to support the victims of abuse and to call for reforms in the country’s neglected childcare system. Friday’s protest was organized by a group of popular music stars, YouTube performers and other celebrities unaffiliated with opposition parties, helping to attract many younger people who are normally harder to mobilize for political causes.

The crisis, which started in early February and led to the resignation of Hungary’s first female president, Katalin Novak, strikes at the heart of the ruling party’s conservative ideology, centered around the family and children.

Zoltan Balog, a former government minister and confidant of both Orban and Novak, resigned from his leading position in the country’s largest Protestant church Friday, though he will remain one of its bishops.

The scandal left Orban’s Fidesz party looking for a new candidate for the presidency, as well as to helm the campaign for the European Parliament, with the Budapest mayor’s job also in contention ahead of June elections. It also brought down the two most prominent female politicians in Orban’s entourage, leaving the all-male cabinet of ministers in charge.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...dd8cf7855&ei=4

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You aren't European blood if you have this perspective. Or atleast a leftist extremist.

I'll be in Berlin around May with my baggage. AFD - there is nothing wrong with justified deportations. Having a blind stance against it makes you a radical and/or child.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Are you anti-Right Wing leadership in Europe because they don't support funds to Ukraine? That's understandable.

Or is there more? Please explain.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    These migrants protesting should go to USA, Canada or Australia

Every European over 10 years old was raised by family members that fought & saw relatives perish for FREEDOM. The Youth in Europe has shown in Elections that heritage, traditions & history will remain a centerpiece in Europe. People joining the ride will assimilate or be deported. Join us or leave.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Last edited by FrostKing; 03-11-2024 at 03:22 AM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Europe is rebounding. Youth driven by pride, tradition and confidence. The exact opposite of what we see in America.

European youth is more mature.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 03-11-2024 at 03:19 AM.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Europe is rebounding. Youth driven by pride, tradition and confidence. The exact opposite of what we see in America.

(America) decided to destroy President Trump in a fit of pique. The [problem] was & remains...Trump fought back with a brand of zeal quite unimaginable. He knew.

God bless him in this fight>>>that will be to-the-finish.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

keep telling yourself things

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    keep telling yourself things
    Frosty is correct, Dumper, and what's more; you know it too, son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wilders abandons pursuit of Netherlands PM job

Coalition talks had reached impasse after other party leaders refused to support far-right election winner as prime minister.

Far-right firebrand Geert Wilders has renounced his claim to become the next prime minister of the Netherlands.

The news comes after weeks of troubled coalition talks between Wilders, whose anti-Islam Freedom Party won the most votes in elections last year, and three other parties: the People’s Party for Freedom and Democracy of outgoing prime minister Mark Rutte, the center-right New Social Contract, and the BBB populist farmers' party.

According to Dutch public broadcaster NOS, the other party leaders had demanded Wilders give up the post of prime minister as a condition to continue talks.

https://www.politico.eu/article/wild...ister-he-says/

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Pretty soon they'll be threatening to bomb him, his wife, and their children to kingdom come. And if that doesn't work out, they'll try and cut his head off AMD sue the livin' outta him.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Check yourself bro. You are socially against us?

We layed the carpet out for you. Show respect atleast

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You are our guest. Behave.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You are our guest. Behave.
    Still pretending. Very child like.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Brutal defeat. Applaud the Man for stepping down.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    (America) decided to destroy President Trump in a fit of pique. The [problem] was & remains...Trump fought back with a brand of zeal quite unimaginable. He knew.

God bless him in this fight>>>that will be to-the-finish.
    The signs were there but few predicted Biden would mentally decline so fast and Kamala be odd ghost.

I'll be back in Europe starting June. I'll report back actual opinions on the European ground.

If we had to accept the social changed, climate and humanitarian aid BUT controlled border - okay. But warmongering & leaving border open is a formula I'm willing to speak out against.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The signs were there but few predicted Biden would mentally decline so fast and Kamala be odd ghost.

I'll be back in Europe starting June. I'll report back actual opinions on the European ground.

If we had to accept the social changed, climate and humanitarian aid BUT controlled border - okay. But warmongering & leaving border open is a formula I'm willing to speak out against.
    lol pushed to June now. Why not say you already left lol

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol pushed to June now. Why not say you already left lol
    Look at clammy; clocking Frosty.

tee. hee.

Thread Information