Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    USA was ahead of the West electing Trump in 2016 but flipped in only 4 years. Now more educated European allies are consistently electing Far-Right leadership.

For the first time the EU will be Right and we can finally see diverse strategy in play to today's common problems.

I will always have my Liberal roots and might return but if you are a grown man in 2023 living in the West voting Left . Either privileged or have priorities out of wack.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're privileged too; you're just bitter that you aren't more privileged.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    You're privileged too; you're just bitter that you aren't more privileged.
    I haven't felt more motivated to be and help the West in years.

The rhetoric might sound hateful but ultimately better to be a jerk today than forced to bloodshed later

And the minority demographics on board will benefit. Cutting the wasteful waste will mean more help for them.

IMO. Quick brainstorm.
    - Step1 is arresting NGOs in the Mediterranean and leaving them with heavy fines
    - Step2 pay poor nation's in Africa/ME to accept our undo ented that won't leave.
    - Step3 amnesty for those non-Europeans that have done it right. No crimes & consistent income. Reward them.

There is poverty in Europe. No reason we should be importing outside until we are all prospering again. Non-Europeans granted residency should be minimum University degree. Filling a shortage in fields we can't fill.

Europeans First now

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Deportations rev up. Expand the EU farther East & South. Migrants from our neighboring nations and moving East long term.

I would support cutting military aid if it means humanitarian aid too. Europe needs to close for a while.

This isn't permanent. Just need to regroup.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 12-02-2023 at 03:55 AM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Worked great the last time Europe got taken over by hard right lunatics 90 years ago.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Worked great the last time Europe got taken over by hard right lunatics 90 years ago.
    If the best counter argument is example from 90 years ago, it's clearly over due change.

Honestly I think updating asylum/refugee requirements and taking common sense control of our side of the Mediterranean would fix a significant portion of the problems. The hard line language by elected European PM's is in response to how frustrated people are with EU's elitist approach.

There is little danger of any EU nation invading a neighbor over land but I still prefer a future where we are more open together. Right now this is needed. This is a warning before everyday people take matters into their own hands. Europeans are very accepting but more territorial.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    USA was ahead of the West electing Trump in 2016 but flipped in only 4 years. Now more educated European allies are consistently electing Far-Right leadership.

For the first time the EU will be Right and we can finally see diverse strategy in play to today's common problems.

I will always have my Liberal roots and might return but if you are a grown man in 2023 living in the West voting Left . Either privileged or have priorities out of wack.
    Ah yes, he "won" by getting 23.5% of vote and will have 37 out of 150 seats, just 39 seats short of majority. Truly a seismic shift in European politics.

Americans and not understanding how proportional voting system works, name a more iconic duo.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Deportations rev up. Expand the EU farther East & South. Migrants from our neighboring nations and moving East long term.

I would support cutting military aid if it means humanitarian aid too. Europe needs to close for a while.

This isn't permanent. Just need to regroup.
    Europe has the most "conservative" country in the world, bar none, in the UK. Which is perhaps the best ally if not outright founding member of the west alliance.

And if we go eastward, there's been nothing but outright expansion of NATO because that's where the money comes from. That includes autocrat countries like Turkey and Hungary.

You're again mistaking political pendulum swings with some sort of movement. Peloni won in Italy and lifelong loser LePenn might win in France at some point in her life, but all of them are staunch allies of America, because for all it's flaws, the alternatives are substantially worse and poorer.

The reason these movements end up being short-lived (like Boris Johnson) is that demagoguery only takes you so far. If by the time elections roll around you didn't become a mini-dictator like Orban or Erdogan, you're out. This is exactly what happened to the biggest loser in America.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    European Frost Queen exhibiting her high IQ for the world

Millennial Messiah UNT Eagles 2016's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Europe has the most "conservative" country in the world, bar none, in the UK. Which is perhaps the best ally if not outright founding member of the west alliance.

And if we go eastward, there's been nothing but outright expansion of NATO because that's where the money comes from. That includes autocrat countries like Turkey and Hungary.

You're again mistaking political pendulum swings with some sort of movement. Peloni won in Italy and lifelong loser LePenn might win in France at some point in her life, but all of them are staunch allies of America, because for all it's flaws, the alternatives are substantially worse and poorer.

The reason these movements end up being short-lived (like Boris Johnson) is that demagoguery only takes you so far. If by the time elections roll around you didn't become a mini-dictator like Orban or Erdogan, you're out. This is exactly what happened to the biggest loser in America.
    Agreed.

Though I'd be hesitant to call Trump "the biggest loser in America" especially considering he's the favorite to win next year, his 2020 loss 100% could have been prevented if he'd shown strength during the Summer 2020 riots by summoning the national guard and gunning down all of the BLM-Antifa rioters, robbers, vandals, and looters. Sending the feds to CHAZ in Seattle and warning them they'd shoot if they didn't follow strict orders to leave immediately, and following through on that threat if they didn't.

That type of move would have shown autocratic strength like China's bold decision to quash the Tiananmen Square riots the way they did, made liberals scared and wanting to flee to a more liberal country like Canada or elsewhere overseas, and gotten Trump re-elected in a landslide, including in Ground Zero, the State of Minnesota, which Trump lost in 2016 by a narrow 1.6%.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you think Trump killed too few American citizens during his term.

"voice of reason"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you think Trump killed too few American citizens during his term.

"voice of reason"
    Criminal thugs that destroyed order and wrecked society in an election year.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Indeed. Within hours of being sworn into the Presidency, President Trump was threatened along with his wife and their child with bombs in the White House. Then President Trump was threatened with decapitation, then repeatedly being threatened to be shot to death, the last assassin the highest ranking soldier in the land/Gen. Milley, who half assed apologized months later, the .

You hit the nail on the in' head, UNT. Keep hittin' it, dad.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's part of the billionaire criminal thug class that has been wrecking society for 45 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demonizing your domestic political opponents as criminals all so the orange man can save you.

Have to love American fascists.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump's part of the billionaire criminal thug class that has been wrecking society for 45 years.
    Demonizing your domestic political opponents as criminals all so the orange man can save you.

Have to love American fascists.
    Indeed. Within hours of being sworn into the Presidency, President Trump was threatened along with his wife and their child with bombs in the White House. Then President Trump was threatened with decapitation, then repeatedly being threatened to be shot to death, the last assassin the highest ranking soldier in the land/Gen. Milley, who half assed apologized months later, the .

You hit the nail on the in' head, fellows. Keep hittin' it, fellows.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a drama queen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    European Frost Queen exhibiting her high IQ for the world

she's not even asking the wolf where that tongue has been

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agreed.

Though I'd be hesitant to call Trump "the biggest loser in America" especially considering he's the favorite to win next year, his 2020 loss 100% could have been prevented if he'd shown strength during the Summer 2020 riots by summoning the national guard and gunning down all of the BLM-Antifa rioters, robbers, vandals, and looters. Sending the feds to CHAZ in Seattle and warning them they'd shoot if they didn't follow strict orders to leave immediately, and following through on that threat if they didn't.

That type of move would have shown autocratic strength like China's bold decision to quash the Tiananmen Square riots the way they did, made liberals scared and wanting to flee to a more liberal country like Canada or elsewhere overseas, and gotten Trump re-elected in a landslide, including in Ground Zero, the State of Minnesota, which Trump lost in 2016 by a narrow 1.6%.
    This is another terrible read, but this is also why you keep voting for Trump, tbh... just going through that election 2022 thread and your posts there shows exactly you're the token republican voter NPC.

He lost the election after fumbling terribly the COVID response. He could've been a savvy politico and let Fauci and the CDC burn themselves, but no, he went front and center with daily pressers putting his incompetence on full display.

He is the biggest loser, because he never will get over the fact Old Joe beat the ever living out of him. Not just popular vote, but beat him handedly in Electoral votes as well.

He's only favorite to win the GOP nomination, period. Too early to call anything else at this stage, and I say this as somebody on the record that I would prefer Biden to step aside and let somebody else run.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is another terrible read, but this is also why you keep voting for Trump, tbh... just going through that election 2022 thread and your posts there shows exactly you're the token republican voter NPC.

He lost the election after fumbling terribly the COVID response. He could've been a savvy politico and let Fauci and the CDC burn themselves, but no, he went front and center with daily pressers putting his incompetence on full display.

He is the biggest loser, because he never will get over the fact Old Joe beat the ever living out of him. Not just popular vote, but beat him handedly in Electoral votes as well.

He's only favorite to win the GOP nomination, period. Too early to call anything else at this stage, and I say this as somebody on the record that I would prefer Biden to step aside and let somebody else run.
    Biden is clearly on pace to lose to Trump. Yes still 11 months away from election night, but to deny such right now is denialism. Poll aggregates have him winning outright in MI/WI/NV and even PA, and they never did in 2016, much less 2020. They also have him winning Georgia, [North Carolina] and Arizona by comfortable, 5-6% margins on average. Not to mention recent news that the national Dems seem to be punting away Georgia in 2024. Not sure if it's because there's no senate race there this year or whatnot but they don't seem confident in Biden's chances in GA like they did in 2020. I think the GA voting rules changes in 2021 might have something to do with that.

Trump is also consistently been polling ahead in the popular vote. Biden is absolutely going down barring a miracle. The good news for the Dems is they have a possibility of taking back the House majority, and limiting GOP senate gains to a 52-53 seat majority or so despite an awful Senate map for the Dems. I'd be more worried about Michigan than Wisconsin if I'm the Dems. Open seats tend to flip. Tammy Baldwin isn't hated enough to go down as an in bent IMO and Bob Casey Jr is absolutely winning and I can see him carrying Scranton Joe just across the finish line in PA only.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is clearly on pace to lose to Trump. Yes still 11 months away from election night, but to deny such right now is denialism. Poll aggregates have him winning outright in MI/WI/NV and even PA, and they never did in 2016, much less 2020. They also have him winning Georgia, [North Carolina] and Arizona by comfortable, 5-6% margins on average. Not to mention recent news that the national Dems seem to be punting away Georgia in 2024. Not sure if it's because there's no senate race there this year or whatnot but they don't seem confident in Biden's chances in GA like they did in 2020. I think the GA voting rules changes in 2021 might have something to do with that.

Trump is also consistently been polling ahead in the popular vote. Biden is absolutely going down barring a miracle. The good news for the Dems is they have a possibility of taking back the House majority, and limiting GOP senate gains to a 52-53 seat majority or so despite an awful Senate map for the Dems. I'd be more worried about Michigan than Wisconsin if I'm the Dems. Open seats tend to flip. Tammy Baldwin isn't hated enough to go down as an in bent IMO and Bob Casey Jr is absolutely winning and I can see him carrying Scranton Joe just across the finish line in PA only.
    You had Trump winning in 2020.

No one will ever take your predictions seriously.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My 2nd post was concerning military & aid, unlikely dream. There are still nations in the South/East avaliable without stepping on Russian toes. And long term I'd even go Turkey considering how secular they are and half of them already have a family member in Germany ��

EU needs to be fixed. If the Right took over for a bit what's the worst that would happen?

No more Mr.Nice Guy IMO. But this also requires taking a step back in International affairs. Currently we preach humanitarian while funding chaos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My 2nd post was concerning military & aid, unlikely dream. There are still nations in the South/East avaliable without stepping on Russian toes. And long term I'd even go Turkey considering how secular they are and half of them already have a family member in Germany ��

EU needs to be fixed. If the Right took over for a bit what's the worst that would happen?

No more Mr.Nice Guy IMO. But this also requires taking a step back in International affairs. Currently we preach humanitarian while funding chaos.
    Nice fearmongering, . Nothing is perfect and everything could use reform.

You are trying to paint EU as an existential problem; meanwhile the Polish state formed a pro EU coalition government in October. Perhaps you have heard of the progressive Third Wave coalition that dominated Poland's October election? Probably not, your facade is what it is.

You as always are working against Polish state interests for some weird fascist fetishism. Creepy as always.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Nice fearmongering, . Nothing is perfect and everything could use reform.

You are trying to paint EU as an existential problem; meanwhile the Polish state formed a pro EU coalition government in October. Perhaps you have heard of the progressive Third Wave coalition that dominated Poland's October election? Probably not, your facade is what it is.

You as always are working against Polish state interests for some weird fascist fetishism. Creepy as always.
    My post made you fearful?

No one is demanding miracles just common sense. No reason we can fund foreign wars but our sea borders are defenseless. We will always be underlining Liberals but this is circus. Only Conservatives can handle today's main issues. When they are dealt with then we return to fun projects like climate & inventing genders. Please wait.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I like EU. I clearly am Pro-European pride. Without getting too into it, Polska, Hungary & Cechia were anti-refugee settlement back in 2015.

They've been arguing constantly since. And possibly aided in our decision to get completely in bed with Ukraine.

Thread Information