Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We couldn't have taken any of these guys. The reason is for the same reason we had to let Murray go. We were tanking to get Wemby. We didn't need players at the time who would help us win more games than we needed to win. Now that we got Wemby, now we can start targeting more bona-fide potential good/great players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That makes up for blowing #2 pick in 2021 and then missing out on Chet and Paolo in 2022. And then the coin flip thing in 2023. Good for you though. Gotta take the small wins where you can find them.

Actually, Jabari Smith's play has been very impressive lately, and I still think it's too early to declare definitively that Paolo will be the better player. Smith is the better defender, the better rebounder, has a higher 2pt%, a higher TS%, a better WS/40, and a better on/off +/-. Paolo's impact stats are terrible this year, and if it weren't for Orlando's super subs Goga Bitadze and Jonathan Isaac, they would likely be a sub .500 team.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    HOU has to halt their pace to a crawl to maximize Sengun. IND has to speed up theirs to maximize Hali. You are never getting this version of them in the same team much less as complementary players to Wemby.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If hou still had a shot at drafting wemby with sengun so would the spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If hou still had a shot at drafting wemby with sengun so would the spurs
    Yeah, and if the Rockettes failed to draft him with Sengun on the team, so would have the Spurs.....

It's a circular logic game with no end. just falls into place sometimes.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    That makes up for blowing #2 pick in 2021 and then missing out on Chet and Paolo in 2022. And then the coin flip thing in 2023. Good for you though. Gotta take the small wins where you can find them.
    Sengun, Jabari Smith, Eason, Amen Thompson. Lol Rockets are fine.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Actually, Jabari Smith's play has been very impressive lately, and I still think it's too early to declare definitively that Paolo will be the better player. Smith is the better defender, the better rebounder, has a higher 2pt%, a higher TS%, a better WS/40, and a better on/off +/-. Paolo's impact stats are terrible this year, and if it weren't for Orlando's super subs Goga Bitadze and Jonathan Isaac, they would likely be a sub .500 team.
    Ime has had a great impact.

Thread Information