Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Dak had a ton of room to run on that sack.

Runs backwards into the pursuit.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Still early but so far looks like Dak's 2 month hot streak was fools gold per par etc

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Trash Allen and these refs.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    A bogus RTP, roughing the punter, and bogus ruling Diggs down when he clearly fumbled and we recovered, gift wrapping all 3 of the Billy gots' 3 TD drives. Plus that bogus holding call on our first offensive possession on Smith.

Refs 21, gots 0, Cowboys 3-14 tbh

2023 and everything about it, shoot 2023 dead with bazookas and RPGs, let's get 2024 started already.

# 2023

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    yep Fools Gold as expected, had a feeling...halftime and not even on track for 100 yards. Seen this 5125332 times now in his career, should have known better imho

Just amazing that the switch gets flipped everytime he goes on the road and plays a good team and just looks completely lost tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Brock Purdy is him.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Cowboys are who we thought they were.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    2023, every single day, every single last bit of it, it for existing... 2023 forever... 2023 for getting in the way of 2024... shoot 2023 dead, kill it with fire tbh.

yep Fools Gold as expected, had a feeling...halftime and not even on track for 100 yards. Seen this 5125332 times now in his career, should have known better imho

Just amazing that the switch gets flipped everytime he goes on the road and plays a good team and just looks completely lost tbh.
    And you wonder why I didn't prematurely jack off over beating the Eagles at home. I'm a couple months from being 30, and seen this movie way too many times before, with both Romo/Prescott.

If you can't win on the road, you can't win in the NFL, you're just the Saints of the last generation, except for the fact Prescott has half the brain of Drew Breesus. 8-0 at home and 3-5 on the road, perennial second round exit.

2023, it to . Kill it with fire.

Brock Purdy is him.
    No doubt about it... Big Brock is the MVP.

Wack Prescott, isn't.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 12-17-2023 at 07:23 PM.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    2023, every single day, every single last bit of it, it for existing... 2023 forever... 2023 for getting in the way of 2024... shoot 2023 dead, kill it with fire tbh.

And you wonder why I didn't prematurely jack off over beating the Eagles at home.

If you can't win on the road, you can't win in the NFL, you're just the Saints of the last generation, except for the fact Prescott has half the brain of Drew Breesus. 8-0 at home and 3-5 on the road, perennial second round exit.

sons not over yet. The Bills are about to be the next victim of another epic Cuckott garbage time performance. I see a 2 TD explosion coming in the 4th and another moral victory added to his storybook career tbh imho

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    even Garbage Time Dak is a no show today tbh

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Every playoff team is praying the Bengals keep winning. Nobody wants to face Buffalo playing at their full potential.

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    This is a scenario where the NFL needs a playoff selection committee. Whatever 6/7 seed teams come out in the AFC would instantly get dropped in favor of the Bills.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    I got what I wanted:

1. Trump made President.
    2. The Cardinals got trucked.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    sons not over yet. The Bills are about to be the next victim of another epic Cuckott garbage time performance. I see a 2 TD explosion coming in the 4th and another moral victory added to his storybook career tbh imho
    You called it bro. Absolutely nothing pointed to his play going from MVP level for 2 months to Quincy Carter in one fell swoop. I get the James Cook outlier game but what the was going on with their offense/OL?

Please take it out on Miami next week

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    This is a scenario where the NFL needs a playoff selection committee. Whatever 6/7 seed teams come out in the AFC would instantly get dropped in favor of the Bills.
    You’ve seen this year’s Bills. It would be just like them to beat the SB Champs and hottest team in the league and follow it up with losses to Easton Stick and Bailey Zappe.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    You called it bro. Absolutely nothing pointed to his play going from MVP level for 2 months to Quincy Carter in one fell swoop. I get the James Cook outlier game but what the was going on with their offense/OL?

Please take it out on Miami next week

sorry sons, but Cuckott giveth and Cuckott also taketh away. Expect another clunker from him next week tbh. Even during the COVID year, he couldn't play on the road and got rattled by artificial crowd noise.

the good news is that due to "differences in the demographics" between Miami and Buffalo, there will be a lot more Cowboy fans in Miami so maybe he'll get tricked into thinking it's a home game imho

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Is Trevor Lawrence good?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

Is Trevor Lawrence good?
    He's not as bad as the stats show last night vs Baltimore.
    Numerous dropped passes by butterfingered receivers, something a good number of current QBs suffer from.
    2 missed FGs early.

He did have a rather comical fumble that was 100 induced by himself as he ran. Untouched, he brain farted the ball away. On the Ravens eh about 15 yard line. That was costly.
    Jags running game was inept vs Ravens. Lawrence led with 41 yards. The entire team had 31 yards other then him.

Conclusion:

Not enough help.
    Is good QB.
    Not great.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Please football gods let the Colts win out and the Jags win two or fewer games the rest of the season, thus setting up a wild card rematch with the Browns so we can avenge the refs stealing that game from us earlier this season. You can do whatever you want with the rest of the playoff bracket, even letting the Cowboys win if you want. Amen.

And you wonder why I didn't prematurely jack off over beating the Eagles at home. I'm a couple months from being 30, and seen this movie way too many times before, with both Romo/Prescott.

No doubt about it... Big Brock is the MVP.

Wack Prescott, isn't.
    Dak plays well against good teams inside the division. Outside of that, nothing the Cowcucks do can ever be taken seriously until they beat a good team on the road outside of the division. Doesn't matter if they win 80-0, break all kinds of scoring records, point differentials etc. The only time Prescott has beaten a good, non NFC East team on the road I believe was @ Pittsburgh his rookie year. No coincidence, that was also Zeke's signature game that year including taking an 80 yard screen to the house, but that's literally the only time in his entire career that I can remember Dak showing up on the road against a good non-NFC East team. Heck, his road record against good NFC East teams isn't even good off the top of my head (2016 clunker @ NY, 2018 loss at Washington, failing to score the game winning TD on 1st and goal from the 6 against Philly this year etc)

I have no idea how someone can go from playing like the Black Peyton Manning at home one week then turn into the Black Nathan Peterman in important road games, but that’s just who he is and it’s been happening for 8 seasons now. When do you move on?

been happening for 8 seasons now. When do you move on?
    Jerrahs pet.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Dak plays great at home in the comforts of jerrahdome. Kinda like Manning all those years.

Fan support for Carolina Panthers.
    This is at the halftime mark.
    No it's not like a bunch of Fat Antones running up to the stadium burger place.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Dak is never getting benched because he has a cult like following among Cowbe@ner fans. He's a genuine nice guy and he talks tough/macho to the media which appeals to the majority be@ner fanbase. There would be a riot if Mr Machismo got benched because he's a mediocre quarterback. That's why, even though it's obviously apparent who he is at this point, any talk of benching is still met with extreme vitriol by the Cowboy fan masses. Despite complete coaching/roster turnover yet the same exact results. The closest admittance you'll get from Cowboyfan of admitting Dak's poor play is "well the whole team played bad!"

Thread Information