My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    NFC goes thru SF

49ers haven't lost a home playoff game in 12 years [6-0]

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The NFC is weak as , tbh. SB winner coming from Chiefs, Ravens or Bills. Heck, I would even give the Dolphins the edge over any of the NFC "powerhouses".

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    The NFC is weak as , tbh. SB winner coming from Chiefs, Ravens or Bills. Heck, I would even give the Dolphins the edge over any of the NFC "powerhouses".
    Ravens @ 49ers on Christmas Day

I wouldn't live in the moment. Eagles beat the Bills then dropped 3 straight to the NFC

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    the same Dolphins team that hasn't beaten a good team this year?

I'd take the Niners by 3 scores over all but the Ravens and Chiefs tbh.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Lol eagles

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    the same Dolphins team that hasn't beaten a good team this year?

I'd take the Niners by 3 scores over all but the Ravens and Chiefs tbh.
    As schizo as the Bills look, one thing they are consistent at is rarely getting boat raced.

Here’s their 3 possession losses the last 5 seasons (including this one):

2019 vs Eagles (31-13)
    2020 at ans (42-16)…weird Tuesday night COVID reschedule, Josh was playing with a separated shoulder
    2022 vs Bengals (27-10)…playoff debacle.

If you want to add 2-possession losses in that same time span then the only amendments would be the two Chiefs losses in 2020 (26-17 at home and 38-24 in postseason).

The Bills are maddeningly frustrating but the one thing you gotta give them is they are in every game. Barring a beatdown at Miami in Week 18, they will have gone 61 regular season games without a 2-possession loss.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    As schizo as the Bills look, one thing they are consistent at is rarely getting boat raced.

Here’s their 3 possession losses the last 5 seasons (including this one):

2019 vs Eagles (31-13)
    2020 at ans (42-16)…weird Tuesday night COVID reschedule, Josh was playing with a separated shoulder
    2022 vs Bengals (27-10)…playoff debacle.

If you want to add 2-possession losses in that same time span then the only amendments would be the two Chiefs losses in 2020 (26-17 at home and 38-24 in postseason).

The Bills are maddeningly frustrating but the one thing you gotta give them is they are in every game. Barring a beatdown at Miami in Week 18, they will have gone 61 regular season games without a 2-possession loss.
    Usually start games strong too.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Is Trevor Lawrence good?
    Likely playing banged up.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Eagles are floundering with really poor season long metrics but playing @ Dallas or Detroit is still difficult. Well rounded teams. Rams are shaping into form.

AFC teams seem to be more boom or bust. Higher ceiling but also more combustible.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Eagles are floundering with really poor season long metrics but playing @ Dallas or Detroit is still difficult. Well rounded teams. Rams are shaping into form.

AFC teams seem to be more boom or bust. Higher ceiling but also more combustible.
    I actually see it the other way around. The Niners looked like World beaters, then lost 3 straight, now they look like World beaters again. Eagles 9 games undefeated, now they can't beat anyone. The Cowboys either win or lose by a blowout. AFC teams are more consistent on a week to week basis. Chiefs never looked quite alright all season, but they are always in games. Bills kind of similar, but with more loses. The Ravens could have won every game, etc.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Likely playing banged up.
    It’s the NFL, everybody is banged up at this point in the season.

Considering how poorly the Chargers had been coached, the one positive point on Lawrence’s resume, that playoff comeback win, doesn’t look all that impressive anymore. Pretty disappointing considering he was supposed to be the next Peyton.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    lol I missed the Jonathan Taylor 5 touchdown ass-kicking to the Colts in 2021. Det was a bad one……..

Thread Information