ans
    Jets
    Patriots
    Ravens

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Long winning streak, Super Bowl talk, Dak in MVP conversations, etc...methinks this is setting up for a classic Dallas faceplant on the road and then a better showing when they play in Miami. Wouldn't be surprised to see Buffalo pull off a comfortable victory going away IMO

Also, Tyrone/Jamals/ s dont do well in the cold (99% of Cowboy fans outside of DFW), so I dont think Dallas will have that many fans in Buffalo that they normally do on the road

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Wow that 63 point beatdown got the Chargers head coach and GM fired. Bill Belichick, come on down!

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Serious question bros, should the Bengals trade Joe's overrated ass?

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Hasn't he been sorta injured all year? He just doesn't seem right

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Hasn't he been sorta injured all year? He just doesn't seem right
    He's injured every season, tbh. I don't see the reason to be paying 55 millions per year on a QB just to throw 2 air yards screen passes and score 21 pts per game. Might as well spend all that money on keeping that beast receiving core intact and beefing up the O-line, tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

You're stealing my material

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Assuming I can't take Purdy, I still rate Burrow #2. He shreds defenses down field doesn't just nickle & dime. Doesn't pout on the field, strong leader. Good movement in the pocket, isn't fooled with coverage.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Assuming I can't take Purdy, I still rate Burrow #2. He shreds defenses down field doesn't just nickle & dime. Doesn't pout on the field, strong leader. Good movement in the pocket, isn't fooled with coverage.
    Every time I see the Bengals play, it is a screen pass 90% of the time.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Every time I see the Bengals play, it is a screen pass 90% of the time.
    Off topic but do you remember the Rich Gannon SB Raiders with Rice, Brown, Porter & Garner

They started this.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Off topic but do you remember the Rich Gannon SB Raiders with Rice, Brown, Porter & Garner

They started this.
    Those are some of the first NFL memories I have. The Bucs beating the out of those Raiders in the SB.

Gannon wasn't lauded as the second best QB by everybody, though. Also, they scored more than 20 pts per game.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Those are some of the first NFL memories I have. The Bucs beating the out of those Raiders in the SB.

Gannon wasn't lauded as the second best QB by everybody, though. Also, they scored more than 20 pts per game.
    Almost all the Super Bowls were blowouts up to that point. It was San Diego. The Raiders center had a mental breakdown and disappeared into Tijuana.

Gruden was traded to the Bucs. Tampa probably wins anyway but that was disgraceful showing infront of the California fans and Raiders haven't been anywhere back.

I liked that Raiders team. Had bunch of veterans Rod Woodson, Romanowski, Janikowski. Charles Woodson.

Damn you youngin or what DAF? My first memory is 1992 after we immigrated in 1988

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Best Super Bowls I watched

1. 1998 - Broncos over Packers: 13game AFC losing streak snapped over the defending champions
    2. 2008 - Giants over Patriots: Perfect season crushed
    3. 2014 - Patriots over Seahawks: Brady's signature game

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Almost all the Super Bowls were blowouts up to that point. It was San Diego. The Raiders center had a mental breakdown and disappeared into Tijuana.

Gruden was traded to the Bucs. Tampa probably wins anyway but that was disgraceful showing infront of the California fans and Raiders haven't been anywhere back.

I liked that Raiders team. Had bunch of veterans Rod Woodson, Romanowski, Janikowski. Charles Woodson.

Damn you youngin or what DAF? My first memory is 1992 after we immigrated in 1988
    I'm not old, but not that young either, I just didn't get into the NFL as young as I did with soccer and the NBA. First NBA memories I have are MJ's Bulls in the mid 90's.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm not old, but not that young either, I just didn't get into the NFL as young as I did with soccer and the NBA. First NBA memories I have are MJ's Bulls in the mid 90's.
    We are likely the same age brother. I notice it's theme on these message boards

Ya I wasn't in love with NFL either. Fortunately my folks got me into Little League baseball. I tried Boy Scouts and didn't like it. Our neighbor recommended baseball. I ended up good and fell in love with Sports in America. MLB remains my American blanket. Most my close buddies love it too.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    2014 - Patriots over Seahawks: Brady's signature game
    You think this is his signature game and not the 28-3 Super Bowl against the Falcons?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You think this is his signature game and not the 28-3 Super Bowl against the Falcons?
    Possibly the Warner/Faulk Rams but that is the best team Brady defeated in the Super Bowl. To mount a comeback against that Seahawks secondary.

Maybe I am bias but before the game I announced if Tom stops the Seahawks from going Back2Back I will concede he is the NFL #1 QB

Falcons I watched and we all knew Patriots would find a way. Those Falcons had no hardware.

Those Seahawks are Top 3 team he ever beat. Rams and pick a Manning team.
    Honorable mention: Ravens, 2006 Chargers My buddies still talk about this from time to time
    Last edited by FrostKing; 12-16-2023 at 06:22 PM.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    I need the Suns,,,,,,,,,I mean the Cardinals to lose today. I need it bad. I'm gonna watch it live and I want to enjoy it, GD it.

49'er's act like somebody today, GD IT!

Post Count
    I need the Suns,,,,,,,,,I mean the Cardinals to lose today. I need it bad. I'm gonna watch it live and I want to enjoy it, GD it.

Well, I need the Suns to lose today as well, but, I would let the Suns win if I could get a Cardinal's loss first.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count

I'm no fortune teller but something tells me your wish will come true.

Post Count
    I'm no fortune teller but something tells me your wish will come true.
    One would think that, huh?...

"They're a good team, and we will learn from this loss. That Murray, oh, wow. That James Connor, so powerful, we just couldn't stop him. That Gammon, he's one terrific young coach. They're a good team and will be an impact team next season. Back to the drawing board for us. Wow."

Lions’ Dan Campbell Sounds Off on GM Brad Holmes After Beating Broncos (msn.com)

Solid 2023 draft picks.
    Jammer Gibbs RB Alabama already up to 800 yards.
    Laporta 71 catches 750 yards 9 TDs.

Gibbs and LaPorta. “It’s a of a job by him once again.
    “Took a lot of criticism for those two picks. But they look like they’re ok, so I’m glad we’ve got them.”
    Gibbs (Alabama) rushed for 100 yards on just 11 carries, as he averaged 9.1 yards per rush. He also had a rushing touchdown and a receiving score on 2 catches for 8 yards.
    LaPorta had 5 receptions for 56 yards. Again, 3 of those catches were touchdowns.

1. The pass he threw 15 yards out of bounds and got the defensive pass interference call on Honey Badger Chief DB.

Pickens does seem like a massive got in the Antonio Brown mold....
    However any block at the end of this play would have been too late or clipping.
    Still a pathetic look.
    Should Tomlin have Pickens join the Pittsburg ballet?

Thread Information