Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All over YouTube and social media. About ing time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they are gonna give him counseling... lmao woke agenda strikes again. The nba keeps on acting as if it needs to protect its players, acting as if it is not a compe ion. Getting suspended IS part of the compe ion, you are influencing the end result by trying to fix an asshole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He has problems that go beyond basketball. You don’t leave such things alone.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He used up all his good will. This was overdue. Something if off with him this season. Maybe seeing his own basketball mortality?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He used up all his good will. This was overdue. Something if off with him this season. Maybe seeing his own basketball mortality?
    There was a YouTube with Barkley where he says this very thing. Barkley admitted that his last two seasons, he was bad, and that led to him becoming a dirty player.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who could have ever guessed this would happen again when Silver basically endorsed his choke of Gobert by only giving him 5 games for that dangerous assault? No way this sucker punch on Nurkic should get him any less than 30 games, and honestly I'd lean towards suspending him for the rest of the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dis niggra Draymond picks and choses who he wants to get physical with. I havent seen him have an issue with someone that can buck up to him like Steven Adams, Zion Williamson, Dillon Brooks, or Dwight Howard. Dis niggra is like a wife abuser. Picks on the weaker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    deflection post

Believe.
    Post Count
    Could we get him cheap onto the spurs? Maybe his dirty game would help teach the kids here how not to lose every single game?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dis niggra Draymond picks and choses who he wants to get physical with. I havent seen him have an issue with someone that can buck up to him like Steven Adams, Zion Williamson, Dillon Brooks, or Dwight Howard. Dis niggra is like a wife abuser. Picks on the weaker.
    He punked Steven Adams a bunch of times. He kicked him more than once in the nuts during the playoffs and Adams did nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's racist. He's always punching or stomping whites. And yes, Gobert counts as white even though his dad is from Guadeloupe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    About time.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Targets non-American players? I don't remember his full suspension history, but kind of seems that way. The indefinite suspension is interesting, makes me feel like they want to make him beg or show some sort of contrition to be able to play again, as in, if he begs and does the right optics, he will eventually come back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could we get him cheap onto the spurs? Maybe his dirty game would help teach the kids here how not to lose every single game?
    Thanks but no thanks, seeing him in Silver and Black would be a nightmare

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He punked Steven Adams a bunch of times. He kicked him more than once in the nuts during the playoffs and Adams did nothing.
    He hasn't tried his luck with Westbrook

He probably saw how Westbrook retaliated against that POS Pachulia and said ' no"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a fan of Marcus Morris now tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m just happy this thing is imploding. Such bunch of brats when they were winning. I’m happy if they don’t tie Timmy’s ring count, or the best trio.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He hasn't tried his luck with Westbrook

He probably saw how Westbrook retaliated against that POS Pachulia and said ' no"
    Westbrook is big for a guard and has quick reflexes pair that with crazy energy would make him a challenge in a fight. Draymond doesn't want to take on that challenge.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Westbrook is big for a guard and has quick reflexes pair that with crazy energy would make him a challenge in a fight. Draymond doesn't want to take on that challenge.
    I think it's more about one standing up for himself

Adams did nothing the 1st time so Dray kicked him a 2nd tine

Draymond tried to punk Mitc , Mitc went after him even though he is smaller, they were separated but Donkey never bothered him after that,

He is a fake tough guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond would NEVER pull that shiat on Demarcus Cousins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond would NEVER pull that shiat on Demarcus Cousins

Don't confuse bluster with toughness. Boogie is nothing but a big mama's boy, more of a whiner than anything else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adams is a class act and doesn't stoop to that childish bull . Doubt he fears him.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too bad Draymond and Artest's careers didn't intersect. They would have gotten each other suspended for multiple seasons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Draymond would have gotten his ass kicked in the 80's and early 90's. Had he played around teams like the bad boy Pistons they would have annihilated him. He's technically a punk that bullies now that the league is soft. He'd of been pancaked back in the day.

But yeah, three ejections in his last 28 or so games played, so something needed to be done. He didn't even do a good job faking the "accidental" contact with Nurkic. At least be a man...that was punk on Draymond's part, even for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So I guess in retrospect Andre Iguodala was essentially a player-coach for GSW, and with him gone Steve Kerr has no control over his team.

Thread Information