Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a meaningless 3rd game of the season vs Memphis. 2017 the Durbetta collusion season.

Yet, in the Finals Game 6 vs Cleveland the Pampered One was not suspended.
    What did he do? I don’t recall anything suspension worthy for curry in any playoff games, let alone finals. Getting suspended in the playoffs is a pretty high bar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Curry looked like O'Neal or James, the masses would hate him and them far more than they do.

Instead, his overt theatrics and arrogance are spun as "joy" and "showmanship".
    Isn't Lebron the most popular player right now, way more than Curry?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't Lebron the most popular player right now, way more than Curry?
    He's also the most scrutinized at all times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's also the most scrutinized at all times.
    Same happens to anyone that is at the top of the mountain. The more recognation you get, the more love you get, the more hate you get too. Specially on this era of social media.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same happens to anyone that is at the top of the mountain. The more recognation you get, the more love you get, the more hate you get too. Specially on this era of social media.
    Not golden boy, who's joined Bryant as the most media protected players of all time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not golden boy, who's joined Bryant as the most media protected players of all time.
    Kobe used to get all the time, for being a chucker and a sociopath. ESPN famously (and correctly) ranked him 12th on their all-time list. It is only after he died that he magically started jumping places and nobody can't say anything negative about him anymore.

And Curry, well, he got robbed off a finals MVP by the media that supposedly adore him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe used to get all the time, for being a chucker and a sociopath. ESPN famously (and correctly) ranked him 12th on their all-time list. It is only after he died that he magically started jumping places and nobody can't say anything negative about him anymore.

And Curry, well, he got robbed off a finals MVP by the media that supposedly adore him.
    By hardcore fans on the internet. By the national media, he's coddled because he played the game behind the scenes, cultivating relationships with them so that he could control the narrative and they'd mythologize him.

Between 7-9 national media typically vote for that, sometimes it comes down to a split second decision, the Warriors weren't who they become yet and they've spent years profusely apologizing.

Thread Information