SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always viewed the Warriors big 3 as the opposite of the Spurs big 3. They were a bunch of arrogant bags unlike the Spurs big 3 and very hateable. You can say Tony Parker has arrogance but not on the level as the Warriors big 3 had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I always viewed the Warriors big 3 as the opposite of the Spurs big 3. They were a bunch of arrogant bags unlike the Spurs big 3 and very hateable. You can say Tony Parker has arrogance but not on the level as the Warriors big 3 had.
    Yea...the arrogance level is definitely different.

Steph with his shimmy and his antics with playing his mouth guard.
    Klay with his insecurities and need to remind his opponents that he has 4 rings.
    Dray...Everyone can see who he is

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Very glad.

Entertainment industry *Champions can let the door hit their ass on the way out.

The Celtics pussing out and handing them 4 makes for disgraceful comparisons to real dynasties.

Lil Twinkie Stevie Kerr embracing cheating / hurting people while doing his Pop II virtue signaling in interviews.

Good riddance all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and that damn "waaarriors" chant from that SF crowd.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Klay with his insecurities and need to remind his opponents that he has 4 rings.
    Forgot to mention that even their owner had made an arrogant remarks saying that they were light years ahead of everyone else.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Imagine if Duncan acted like Steph with the shimmy and constant taunting of the opponent and Manu being a super dirty player along with talking a lot of trash like Draymond and Tony acting like Klay every time he scores lol. Just the thought of it makes me laugh hard.
    Last edited by daslicer; 12-14-2023 at 11:42 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forgot to mention that even their owner had made an arrogant remarks saying that they were light years ahead of everyone else.
    And then he lit a match and burned the franchise to the ground by listening to his son over his GM, and drafting Wiseman over LaMelo or Haliburton, and Kuminga over Wagner.

Oh, and they're going to lose their lottery pick to Portland for being arrogant enough to only include top 4 protection on a salary dump trade of Iguodala.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They will be remembered for four rings

But they’ll also be remembered for how they got there and how they acted.

You can’t pick your opponent, but for the first one they got an injury ravaged Cavs team in finals.

73 win team got beaten by a mediocre Lebron team so they had to go get Durant, who wouldn’t have been an option if not for Curry’s below market contract given ankle issues.

Had to send a goon out to injure Kawhi to ensure another. And then Kawhi exacts his revenge a few years later.

And the way it ended is beautiful. Draymond finally being a pariah. Thinking an old CP3 was going to save the day. Wasting those hoards of draft picks they were gifted.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They added KD to win 2 of those 4 so its worthless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And then he lit a match and burned the franchise to the ground by listening to his son over his GM, and drafting Wiseman over LaMelo or Haliburton, and Kuminga over Wagner.

Oh, and they're going to lose their lottery pick to Portland for being arrogant enough to only include top 4 protection on a salary dump trade of Iguodala.
    Although i kind of hate seeing that pick convey to Portland almost as much. That's kind of a no win, except for the fact that Portland might have a long rebuild themselves.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The league let Draymond get away with so much for so long that GSW felt like they had to ride him til the wheels fell off, and they've long since flown off into the river and he's burying any last chance Curry had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Never say never

But yeah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Having said that, I wouldn't have a problem with them surpassing us if they weren't insufferable bags and didn't twerk for KD

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Although i kind of hate seeing that pick convey to Portland almost as much. That's kind of a no win, except for the fact that Portland might have a long rebuild themselves.
    I don't think there is any might about it with how Scoot looks 1/4 into the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    as one of the earliest curry stans on this board, yeah they're done

even if they let klay walk, waive paul (non-guaranteed next year) and looney (only partially guaranteed)... and even if payton declines his 9m player option, they're still looking at a salary of 130 mil with the cap expected to be around 142, and no first round pick this coming draft

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well deserved. These gots were always showboating and disrespecting their opponents when things were good. But when the going got tough, they folded or resorted to cheap like Draymond or the Zaza incident. Imagine how many rings less they would be if they weren’t playing undermanned opponents all the time or if they never landed that pussy Durant.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't believe their media buddies hype/propaganda; they're not a dynasty.

They will be remembered for four rings

But they’ll also be remembered for how they got there and how they acted.

You can’t pick your opponent, but for the first one they got an injury ravaged Cavs team in finals.

73 win team got beaten by a mediocre Lebron team so they had to go get Durant, who wouldn’t have been an option if not for Curry’s below market contract given ankle issues.

Had to send a goon out to injure Kawhi to ensure another. And then Kawhi exacts his revenge a few years later.

And the way it ended is beautiful. Draymond finally being a pariah. Thinking an old CP3 was going to save the day. Wasting those hoards of draft picks they were gifted.
    You forgot the unprecedented opponent injury luck throughout, especially in '15 when considering the Cavaliers injuries, they somehow didn't play a single elite team and faced nothing but teams with multiple significant injuries.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    at least one of those three is ringing again tbh …

Post Count
    Pretty much destroyed a generation of American youth basketball. All the best players are going to be European.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Moving screen after moving screen...

chucking every shot behind those moving screens

raymond riding on opponents backs like zorro - then berating the refs when the refs grew a pair and called the game fairly -

y "go to sleep" kunt antics

but i would not be surprised if green is allowed back really soon and given even more license to hurt opponents for one last run

those front-running kunts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is anyone NOT glad about this?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn’t call it a dynasty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty much destroyed a generation of American youth basketball. All the best players are going to be European.
    and that’s a good thing

Thread Information