My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Victor duel with AD was amazing to watch tbh... to see our 19 y/o rookie going toe to toe against an all star vet like AD with his length and defense was a joy to watch.

I love this beginning of season of Victor, healthy, confirming his endless potential on both end of the floor and dat 4th quarter performances ! His decision making can be better at times of course but he is already better than most nba players, the efficiency is the only thing that can be worrisome so far.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This season has become absolutely meaningless aside from Wemby. Good stuff from him tonight, I have no complaints

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby was amazing battling with an All-NBA AD who was also having a great game, and this from a 19 yr old. It’s exciting how much better Wemby will be. I wanted them to win just to reward them for fighting despite being down 20. But getting a great draft(s) is one of the end goal, on top of developing the pieces in the process. Sochan needs to be aggressive scoring the ball and staying in front of players. He needs to be the defensive catalyst that many expected him to be. Brahnam is fine scoring but Spurs need those assists and setting up people. And Vassell needs to ALWAYS be a goto scorer, no exception. If he find himself in a slump shooting, he needs to find another way to score, attack the basket, get in the FT line, etc. Vassell is a top 3 leader and needs to play like it every night.

All in all, I haven’t been more excited watching a game, especially against a hated Lakers team. But they fought till the end and never gave up. That’s good enough for me.

tv screen baseline bum sananspursfan21's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m not saying this to excuse the front office, but there’s gonna come a day when it won’t matter who’s on this team. Wemby will be that good. They could sign me to a deal and gimme 35 minutes a game and a ring or two will happen.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anyone noticed that Branham makes at least 2 of those lazy passes every game that result in turnovers?

He does it every game and pop just pretends like he didnt see it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anyone noticed that Branham makes at least 2 of those lazy passes every game that result in turnovers?

He does it every game and pop just pretends like he didnt see it.
    It's all part of CIA Pops master plan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McDermott looked slow, unathletic and sometimes downright in over his head.
    pretty much the scouting report for McD at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the most impressive part of wemby's performance was the resilience. he was getting absolutely sonned by AD for most of the first half and just kept fighting back and starting making plays. great gusto

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pretty much the scouting report for McD at this point.
    elephant

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This sure got my hopes up and the offensive foul against Wemby was disheartening. I guess I'm discouraged that LeBron will be back tonight and we probably will have our hands full. Anything can happen.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wemby fouled out... but his 5th foul was an intentional foul on AD in the final minute and his 6th was an offensive foul

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby was awesome. When you consider that some people like to argue AD as being one of the greatest of all time at his position, he was basically evenly dueled by a 19 year old. Pretty impressive.

And McDermott needs to at least play decently to attract a couple of looks at the trade deadline. He's not worth any more than that to this team, so at least do that Doug!

Out with the old... Obstructed_View's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wemby was awesome. When you consider that some people like to argue AD as being one of the greatest of all time at his position, he was basically evenly dueled by a 19 year old. Pretty impressive.

And McDermott needs to at least play decently to attract a couple of looks at the trade deadline. He's not worth any more than that to this team, so at least do that Doug!
    Agree about Victor. A decent portion of Davis' line was without Victor checking him.

Watching Victor step into a three when the Spurs desperately need it, and knowing it's going in is an amazing feeling as a fan. This kid is so special. I'm excited about what we are going to see with him.

Thread Information