My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stephen A. Smith, Steve Kerr exchange verbal jabs after ESPN host shares doubts on Stephen Curry's leadership

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/steph...rys-leadership

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Curry is like Magic. Lead by example.

Very few PGs are exception. Isiah best example and he was shunned by his peers.

PGs by nature are facilitators, bringing the team together.

I assume this is reference to the Green punch? Kerr is from Phil school. Managed it well to Dynasty. To all of a sudden act outraged would be cowardly. This was always their Green. Trade or keep running with him. Don't put on shocked face.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 12-16-2023 at 05:10 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steve Kerr used harsher language to condemn Stephen A for the callout than he used when speaking about Draymond Green violently sucker punching a teammate. He is an all time .

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Steve Kerr used harsher language to condemn Stephen A for the callout than he used when speaking about Draymond Green violently sucker punching a teammate. He is an all time .
    S.Kerr got socked in practice

I like Stephen A but he's just a journalist

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Kerr should worry more about keeping his players in check than worrying what jackass tv personalities say. The fact that Draymond and the league have gotten to this point is a complete failure and an indictment on the Golden State front office, coaching staff, and yes, player leadership like Steph and Klay. They enabled Draymond for so long because part of the edge he played with helped them win rings. But he never got put in check by his team or teammates. Not even after the Poole punch. They still defended him. Catered to him. Shipped off Poole and signed him to the extension. Why on earth would he feel the need to change when they never checked him? He's felt en led to continue to do his because they didn't tell him to chill out, thy kept defending him, and they even rewarded him financially with a new contract his performance no longer warranted. Kerr and Steph absolutely share some blame, probably the most blame.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Curry is like Magic. Lead by example.

Very few PGs are exception. Isiah best example and he was shunned by his peers.

PGs by nature are facilitators, bringing the team together.

I assume this is reference to the Green punch? Kerr is from Phil school. Managed it well to Dynasty. To all of a sudden act outraged would be cowardly. This was always their Green. Trade or keep running with him. Don't put on shocked face.
    not a good exemple

Kareem was the Captain, if someone was out of line he would tell him
    Also, Riley didn’t mess around with discipline

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also, Kerr is not Phil

Phil had a toxic approach at times, but it worked because became he had a good grasp of his players’ personalities and how they would deal with certain situations.

Kerr doesn’t

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kerr should worry more about keeping his players in check than worrying what jackass tv personalities say. The fact that Draymond and the league have gotten to this point is a complete failure and an indictment on the Golden State front office, coaching staff, and yes, player leadership like Steph and Klay. They enabled Draymond for so long because part of the edge he played with helped them win rings. But he never got put in check by his team or teammates. Not even after the Poole punch. They still defended him. Catered to him. Shipped off Poole and signed him to the extension. Why on earth would he feel the need to change when they never checked him? He's felt en led to continue to do his because they didn't tell him to chill out, thy kept defending him, and they even rewarded him financially with a new contract his performance no longer warranted. Kerr and Steph absolutely share some blame, probably the most blame.
    Agreed

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    And it won't change. He'll set out several games, do another Netflix special about his life and be back in the rotation with a "welcome back Draymond" night at the arena. At least the palace brawl was entertaining as vs this flailing bull . Even Artest's elbow on Harden was a keeper. Green's shot just looked scripted and I have a hard time believing there wasn't some talk about hurting the guy. Same with the foot beneath Kawhi. Kerr is a piece of human .

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Also, Kerr is not Phil

Phil had a toxic approach at times, but it worked because became he had a good grasp of his players’ personalities and how they would deal with certain situations.

Kerr doesn’t
    Kerr inherited a contender that needed a tweak. He has no idea how to make further adjustments outside of getting superstar help.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    not a good exemple

Kareem was the Captain, if someone was out of line he would tell him
    Also, Riley didn’t mess around with discipline
    Exactly. PGs aren't enforcers. Only Isiah was one.

Another recent leader comes to mind - Billups.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kerr inherited a contender that needed a tweak. He has no idea how to make further adjustments outside of getting superstar help.
    factos

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly. PGs aren't enforcers. Only Isiah was one.

Another recent leader comes to mind - Billups.
    Isiah was a leader
    Mahorn was the enforcer

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Isiah was a leader
    Mahorn was the enforcer
    I'm the enforcer in this thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm the enforcer in this thread
    Thread
    That’s your cue

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, not over here. I do my best work at enforcement over on the Political section.

I lost my lust for this when James worshiped that Minnesota Floyd...then pondered whether to take the last Lakers RING off the shelf for the taking because White was waitin' on it. He had to crawl out of there with it...then sent the Black es out the next 72 hours to call White out.

No more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Potatoe Head and Luke Walton proved that anyone could coach the rigged ABC Disney WarriorRef Durbetta team.

All time move imo was Kerr buring Potatoe out of being the coach of record.
    When, with literally one game to go Kerr got off his sore back deathbed to sit on the sidelines as Head Coach and be the winning coach of Record that one playoffs and Finals.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Potatoe Head and Luke Walton proved that anyone could coach the rigged ABC Disney WarriorRef Durbetta team.

All time move imo was Kerr buring Potatoe out of being the coach of record.
    When, with literally one game to go Kerr got off his sore back deathbed to sit on the sidelines as Head Coach and be the winning coach of Record that one playoffs and Finals.
    I barely recall it, Mult, delineate and refresh me, please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^^

2017 the 1st year of Durbetta and the beta Warriors:

Mike Brown had coached 11 straight playoff wins after Kerr went out in Round 1 with back pains.
    Warrioretts win Game 1 of the Finals, the rigged ending whereupon Lebron took a charge from Durbetta with like 50 seconds left to more or less seal the game.
    Tweet! Camera review. For the 1st time in something like 2 years a charge was changed by the Review Krew to a blocking foul on Lebron by WarriorRef.
    Changed the whole ing game. Next JR Dumb held the ball as the shot clock ran out.

Anyways, my understanding is since Pototoe Head Brown had been coaching since Round 1, if he would have completed Game 2 of the Finals then he (Brown) would have been the Head Coach of record for the Chip.

Instead ass Kerr incredibly *recovers* just in time to sit on the bench and watch ABC Disney do its work. Little was not about to let Mike Brown get credit.

Oh by the way Lebron was so pissed at the rigged call he broke his hand slammng something in the locker room. Regrettable? Oh yes. Understandable? 100% everyone with an iota of BBIQ and sports rigging knowledge knew what the had just taken place.

So ya, 50% Lebron for the remaining game.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ^^^^

2017 the 1st year of Durbetta and the beta Warriors:

Mike Brown had coached 11 straight playoff wins after Kerr went out in Round 1 with back pains.
    Warrioretts win Game 1 of the Finals, the rigged ending whereupon Lebron took a charge from Durbetta with like 50 seconds left to more or less seal the game.
    Tweet! Camera review. For the 1st time in something like 2 years a charge was changed by the Review Krew to a blocking foul on Lebron by WarriorRef.
    Changed the whole ing game. Next JR Dumb held the ball as the shot clock ran out.

Anyways, my understanding is since Pototoe Head Brown had been coaching since Round 1, if he would have completed Game 2 of the Finals then he (Brown) would have been the Head Coach of record for the Chip.

Instead ass Kerr incredibly *recovers* just in time to sit on the bench and watch ABC Disney do its work. Little was not about to let Mike Brown get credit.

Oh by the way Lebron was so pissed at the rigged call he broke his hand slammng something in the locker room. Regrettable? Oh yes. Understandable? 100% everyone with an iota of BBIQ and sports rigging knowledge knew what the had just taken place.

So ya, 50% Lebron for the remaining game.
    Thanks, Mult. I recall a lot of it now...seems like 20 years ago though. Jesus, where does it go?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It appears that Andre Iguodala was the real coach of the Golden State Warriors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It appears that Andre Iguodala was the real coach of the Golden State Warriors.
    He was the real Team Leader

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    I read Curry's 3Point streak snapped the other night. Still impressed they squeezed 1 more le outta this bunch... the Celtics trio still haunted

I actually respect them fading away together. Ultimately their run ended when they failed to develop draft picks. That last le was bigly, when I think of the GSW; Durant doesn't cross my mind.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Stephen A. Smith, Steve Kerr exchange verbal jabs after ESPN host shares doubts on Stephen Curry's leadership

https://www.foxnews.com/sports/steph...rys-leadership
    Quoting Faux News

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I read Curry's 3Point streak snapped the other night. Still impressed they squeezed 1 more le outta this bunch... the Celtics trio still haunted

I actually respect them fading away together. Ultimately their run ended when they failed to develop draft picks. That last le was bigly, when I think of the GSW; Durant doesn't cross my mind.
    Aces all the way thru, Frosty.

Your latest finest hour.

Frosty

Thread Information