Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    half man half amazing
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had a bad feeling about this one after they celebrated their first win in 19 games like Patrick Beverley after a play in game. These guys are just accustomed to losing now

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    spurs r back

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull. You or I could coach this team to being compe ive with lineup and basic philosophy changes tomorrow.
    Unfortunately, I think there is some truth to what you've said here. But also unfortunately, with the consistency that the team oopsies wide-open 3s on both sides of the ball and oopsies away easy layups and oopsies away passing opportunities to that big lanky mofo and oopsies as a opposing mid-tier guard just waltzes into the lane for an easy score and oopsies away 50-50 balls so that they look like 65-35 balls...it looks like the guys can't hang with real hoopers consistently, on top of coaching deficiencies. They seem unable to do the basic janitorial actions that contribute to winning over and over and over again in a row, and maybe that's because they lack the natural physical cability and not because they haven't been told any better.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guess that "good" defense is history already ... so frustrating when I can watch a game live and then it ends up in a total embarassment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad thing is I stopped watching after 3 quarters and went and washed the dog.

Thread Information