Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Well atleast I made some money off of the Cowboys’ predictable choking this time tbh

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Tua to Hill every play down the stretch

Dolphins have a solid running game too though

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Tua to Hill every play down the stretch

Dolphins have a solid running game too though
    Well atleast I made some money off of the Cowboys’ predictable choking this time tbh

Well, if the cheating zebras didn't miss the most obvious and blatant holding ever on that 8-yard run by Wilson which was directly in the middle of the play and in front of the refs' ing eyes, it would have been 1st and 20 from the 40 with the clock stopped and best case for Miami they have to kick a 50+ yard field goal with over a minute left for the Cowboys to come back with no timeouts but an explosive play offense.

The roughing the passer on Parsons was the biggest horse call I've ever seen, too

#ExecuteGoodell2024

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    I didn’t even watch a second of the game, just refreshed my browser on and off so not sure about all that

Just kinda pissed that when I actually do bet against them they make me sweat it out before inevitably choking instead of just getting blown out from the get go IMO

Feels like a Pattycakes choke coming on.

The roughing the passer on Parsons was the biggest horse call I've ever seen, too

#ExecuteGoodell2024
    That was one of the worst roughing calls I've ever seen
    Very bad call but i don't think it's in the category of Roughing the Brady calls.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    I got mine this afternoon. I watched that entire Cardinals/Bears match-up. What a treat. The Bears weren't in' around, at all. That new coach for the Cards is gonna end up with a 3-14 on his back. It'll take him 2-3 more seasons to dig himself out of it. tee, hee.

Can't wait for Tuesday morning radio, 6AM sharp-a-rooney.

Post Count
    Very bad call but i don't think it's in the category of Roughing the Brady calls.
    Marry Christmas to you, Mult. We have good times here and I appreciate that and look forward to a high tenor '24, eh?

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Chiefs sleepwalking so far.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Wow, the Chiefs can't stay out of their own way.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Mahomes looking terrible. Must be nice when the opposing QB can’t break 70 yds so you’re never out of it

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    DAF86 having to watch Mahomes’ GOAT chances fall to zero right before his eyes.

Chiefs offense looks like they partied hard all weekend.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I mean, how could any football player have the motivation to live, let alone win football games, with Brittany Mahomes & Taylor Swift yapping in their ear all the time.

Mahomes is heading towards the Rodgers career path, more so than Brady's.

Once Kelce truly starts to decline, it's OVER. No more safety net.

It's obvious he doesn't possess the skillset and intellect to elevate no name wr's into pro bowlers.

BRUTAL

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    Losing to Aidan O’Connell

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count
    I’d keep an eye on that Bengals-Chiefs game next week. If the line is 7.5 or above then hammer the Bengals

That flashy, unorthodox style works well with elite catchers of the ball.

You need good fundamentals to make it work with average receivers, who are accustomed to a certain type of ball. Not no looks, sidearms and everything else in the book.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    All the insecure Brady stans desperately coming off the cave at the first sign of a mediocre Mahomes' season, only to set themselves up somewhere along the road when Mahomes inevitably wins again.

It is funny to see how eager they were to see Mahomes not tear up every single season, tbh.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    That flashy, unorthodox style works well with elite catchers of the ball.

You need good fundamentals to make it work with average receivers, who are accustomed to a certain type of ball. Not no looks, sidearms and everything else in the book.
    Yeah, how to forget last season's elite duo of JuJu Smith Schuster and Marques Valdez Scantling, tbh.

Post Count
    I mean, how could any football player have the motivation to live, let alone win football games, with Brittany Mahomes & Taylor Swift yapping in their ear all the time.
    I would like to get a look at Swifts'. Just look, I wouldn't deign to touch it.

All the insecure Brady stans desperately coming off the cave at the first sign of a mediocre Mahomes' season, only to set themselves up somewhere along the road when Mahomes inevitably wins again.

It is funny to see how eager they were to see Mahomes not tear up every single season, tbh.
    Calm down, Taylor.

of a run, but it's OVER. Embrace it, don't try to fight it.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Calm down, Taylor.

of a run, but it's OVER. Embrace it, don't try to fight it.
    Always with the premature ejeculation. It reminds me of that time you tried to troll me when Josh Allen scored a TD with 13 seconds left, tbh.

My Team
    Buffalo Bills
    Post Count

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    It's funny 'cause that's what yall doing at the first sign of Mahomes struggling a bit on a season. Starting to fantasize with a Rodgers like career and trying to convince yourselves that he's done winning.
    Last edited by DAF86; 12-25-2023 at 06:52 PM.

Thread Information