View Poll Results: Pop's incomptency or Players suck?

Voters
63. You may not vote on this poll
  • Pop

35 55.56%
  • Players

28 44.44%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s both, and unfortunately we probably won’t move on from Pop and it’s probably not possible to completely overhaul the roster fast enough. Even if the GM went into turbo-mode on trying to remake the roster, it will be Wemby’s third or 4th season before he’s able to make discernible progress. By then, Wemby’s team will have already been thinking about being the first superstar to play under a QO and just go unto UFA after 5 years. Complete ing disaster.

It’s wild how this ownership group apparently has no ability to recognize this. They should be directing the FO to begin the complete roster overhaul as soon as possible, so that this team looks significantly different in the second half of the season, and completely different to start next season.

They keep talking about wanting to see what they have… I don’t know what else is needed to be seen: they have nothing but Wemby and a steaming pile of .
    The impact Kawhai leaving has had on the fan base is incredible. As much as I am down on this team right now in no way do I think Wemby isn't signing a max extension.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As for the poll, I think to an extent it's both but I think Pop is the predominant reason. Theres no reason this team has to be this bad on defense but and either the players are always ing up and Pop isn't dealing with it or Pops scheme is just . I lean towards the latter. We help so fn much on shooters and the entire league destroys us from 3.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The impact Kawhai leaving has had on the fan base is incredible. As much as I am down on this team right now in no way do I think Wemby isn't signing a max extension.
    Oh no. Manny, you are the literal kiss of death. Please don't let this become your new Landon World Cup Lock moment.

Thread Information