Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    more

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    And where did I say or imply the clock would run down?

What I was trying to say is that if you go for 2 and get it, you still have a high % of losing the game with 23 seconds left and 2 TO's for the Cowboys. Whereas if they just went for the FG and the tie, the Cowboys probably just take a knee.

Going for 2 wasn't worth the risk, tbh.
    This tbh. That being said, the Lions were playing with house money.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    The reffing on the two point play was very suspect

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Hehehehehe Cowboys haven’t won anything in 28 years

Hehehehehe Jerry always payin off dem refs it’s one of dem conspiracies to make sure the Cowboys are always winnin’

kill yourself g0ts

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    https://twitter.com/cbs11billjones/s...ttZEUQ-doaXopQ

You can clearly hear the ref reporting #70 as an eligible receiver in this clip before the play. If the ref got it wrong or didn’t hear properly, then it’s on Detroit to pay attention and correct them.

“Hurrrdyrrr Nope! 7D Chess by the NFL to rig a Week 17 game for Dallas then reverse rig them out in the NFC divisional round … durrrr”

https://twitter.com/cbs11billjones/s...ttZEUQ-doaXopQ

You can clearly hear the ref reporting #70 as an eligible receiver in this clip before the play. If the ref got it wrong or didn’t hear properly, then it’s on Detroit to pay attention and correct them.
    So because Old Man Ref gets it wrong, you're blaming the Lions.

Supposed to stop the play and inform Old Man he got it wrong. As the play clock is ticking down.

Sorry Betty.

If the ref got it wrong or didn’t hear properly, then it’s on Detroit to pay attention and correct them.
    Bookmarked for future reference.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Bookmarked for future reference.
    I'm not saying the ref is correct here, he obviously got it wrong but he said before the play "#70 was eligible" so he was consistent atleast. If he swallowed the whistle afterward, then it would just be another controversy.

Also, why the f*ck is Detroit having three O-linemen run to the ref like that? It's kind of hilarious to think that they were doing it to try and confuse Dallas but confused the ref instead

I don't care either way as I know Dallas is going home early as usual, but it is funny to see people out one side of their mouth say "le Jerry paying off the refs again" and then turn around and go "LOL Cowboys haven't won anything in 28 years"....as if Jerry runs out of money every time we get to the Divisional Round or something rofl

Also, why the f*ck is Detroit having three O-linemen run to the ref like that? It's kind of hilarious to think that they were doing it to try and confuse Dallas but confused the ref instead
    I think that is exactly what Detroit was doing. Running some fake interference to throw off the Boys. Notice how the 2 Lion lineman rather subtly go up to the ref. #68 says he verbalized eligible,, and i believe him 100. Contrast with how animated #70 comes running over. #70 says he did not say anything. As Aikman noted, Old Man Refs vision appears to be completely on #70.

Ya i think it's entirely possible Detroit ran a Trojan Horse on purpose to create confusion. Did it to perfection, but Old Man Ref got confused and it all backfired.

Here's you and i previously arguing, but the truth be told the owners have zero interest in the integrity of calls. Year after year they don't do to improve the calls. And hey reffing no doubt is extremely difficult. But rather then use replay as an aide, it's half the time ignored when the correct call could clearly be made.

What would really be revealing here is if the ref was miked up in such a way we could hear what the player(s) said.

Just dropped a chunk on just to win, not cover:

Bills
    Eagles
    49ers

*only* pays +35%, but i look it as 35% in 3 hours.

moar
    I did not record game so cannot verify.

Game, set, match?

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Niners

Eagles are such pussies the last 3-4 weeks.

LOL Rams giving up that kick off return.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Eagles are such pussies the last 3-4 weeks.

LOL Rams giving up that kick off return.
    Everybody but the Niners suck on the NFC. The Browns would be the second or best team in that conference.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    YES!!!! You get the 1 seed and we get the 2 seed. MERRY ING CHRISTMAS BUDDY

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Also, absolutely brilliant 4D Chess onside kick by Arizona in that situation, even though they didn't recover, the brilliance of it worked to perfection. Maybe it'll be a trendy thing in shootouts like that where the other team kills you by running the ball and grinding the clock out.

If Arizona doesn't onside kick... Philly wins 31-28 with zeroes on the clock.

Everybody but the Niners suck on the NFC. The Browns would be the second or best team in that conference.
    Cowboys have the best WR though.

My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    rofl the f*ck? Cuckboys are now the 2 seed?

There really is no excuse now for them not to end the NFCCG appearance drought now tbh

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    rofl the f*ck? Cuckboys are now the 2 seed?
    Arizona Cardinals, Cardinal Nation, and every citizen in the State of Arizona are officially forgiven for the Week 3 debacle. Based Thread

We beat the commanders next week and no matter what happens we are indeed the 2 seed, since we hold the head to head tiebreaker with Detroit and the conference tiebreakers with both Detroit and Philly.

49ers Robz4000 FrostKing You can officially rest your starters Week 18 next week since the #1 seed is locked up, since you win every tiebreaker now.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    What's the record for most dropped passes in a season?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Defense and championship pedigree wins championships, tbh.

Defense and championship pedigree wins championships, tbh.
    That and no calls on blatant offsides, apparently

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    That and no calls on blatant offsides, apparently
    You would know, tbh.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Eagles

Been a while since I witnessed such a late season collapse, without a rash of injuries.

49ers now rest in the Rams Finale, avoid the meat grinder

Thread Information