Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is one party who is remarkably worse at this than the other, which is ironic because they've hilariously tried to make being good at it their calling card.
    I am well aware every single politician regardless of party affiliation not named Thomas Massie is braindead on spending in congress

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Both sides do this and it's hilarious when someone calls it out like it's hypocrisy. It's a zero sum game lol of course they're not happy he's a lib
    You're honestly correct that the Left would hate Pop if he peddled the right's racist BS, guns etc. So yeah, you aren't wrong there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're honestly correct that the Left would hate Pop if he peddled the right's racist BS, guns etc. So yeah, you aren't wrong there.
    I just want everyone in this thread to stop advocating/defending politicians that hate them. Not a single one in congress represents you, they represent themselves. They hate you.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pop is like most lefties, they can't shut their mouths...
    You don't have to go very far to affirm this. Like, literally...this thread. They're all Karens. lol

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don't have to go very far to affirm this. Like, literally...this thread. They're all Karens. lol
    We're just passionate about anti-racism and innocent people not getting shot up, amongst other things, while Republicans are Karens BECAUSE they hate people of color, because they want absolute control, and because they couldn't care less that people keep getting shot up. Massive difference there buddy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I just want to point out that Karen is an inherently right-wing person. A lefty version of a Karen would be a Karin/Carin (pronounced Kuh-rihn).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The truth is likely that most players are apolitical and don’t want to be put on a mic and told to express political views that will isolate them from half the population. When you start making millions by playing a sport that has allowed you to escape poverty or even just a middle class life, you care less about political issues other than someone trying to take your money away.

If a player wants to speak out on an issue, by all rights, speak out. But Pop gives the sense of forcing people to be “educated” as to what he thinks is right and I could see players not agreeing or just not caring and then see Pop become an asshole or condescending about it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The truth is likely that most players are apolitical and don’t want to be put on a mic and told to express political views that will isolate them from half the population. When you start making millions by playing a sport that has allowed you to escape poverty or even just a middle class life, you care less about political issues other than someone trying to take your money away.

If a player wants to speak out on an issue, by all rights, speak out. But Pop gives the sense of forcing people to be “educated” as to what he thinks is right and I could see players not agreeing or just not caring and then see Pop become an asshole or condescending about it.
    The problem is when people throw political jabs constantly and are ing obnoxious about it, which I'm sure pop is. Makes you have to walk on egg s s around people if you don't want to start a 3 hour argument over the dumbest because they just had to get their jab in.

Emperor Duncan>>>>>King James tim_duncan_fan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only reason we waste time entertaining dumb like anti-gay laws and trickle-down economics is because racists (white supremacists) want them and can get dumber racists (like a few on this message board) to advocate for these things incessantly in spite of history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only reason we waste time entertaining dumb like anti-gay laws and trickle-down economics is because racists (white supremacists) want them and can get dumber racists (like a few on this message board) to advocate for these things incessantly in spite of history.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Not only is there a ballot on the books for Nov 2024 to formally repeal that waste of time and overall goofy political distraction, but gay marriage is legal in Cali anyway.

And guess who drove this prop in the first place? Yep, Republicans and the Most Pedo of All Pedo-Churches, the Catholics (color me unsurprised):

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008..._Proposition_8

Why did I even reply to a Trumpstein fan or participate in this thread? Because I am dumb. Sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Not only is there a ballot on the books for Nov 2024 to formally repeal that waste of time and overall goofy political distraction, but gay marriage is legal in Cali anyway.

And guess who drove this prop in the first place? Yep, Republicans and the Most Pedo of All Pedo-Churches, the Catholics (color me unsurprised):

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2008..._Proposition_8

Why did I even reply to a Trumpstein fan or participate in this thread? Because I am dumb. Sorry.
    You're an idiot. The point is that even in commiestan california they were still anti-gay all the way until 2008. It wasn't until the supreme court decided that the country should let the degenerates run amok that public opinion changed. It had nothing to do with your "muh racist pandering" or whatever the . You're just another low IQ moron who believes whatever the regime tells you to believe.

It's hilarious that in this thread I will point out problems that the republicans and democrats both partake in, and all you idiots do is "muh republicans worse"
    I DON'T GIVE A . THEY'RE ALL SUBHUMAN TRASH SELLING OUR COUNTRY OUT TO THE THIRD WORLD.
    I don't like Trump, I don't like Hillary. Stop with the midwit low IQ blame games and look around you for ing once. The country is falling apart, crime is exploding, and all you re s can do is say "but republicans/democrats are worse". They're all the same! None of you deserve a voice in politics, you're all stupid.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump supporters and intelligent should not be in the same sentence. Trump appeals to people who are not capable of thinking or too lazy to do the research.

https://psmag.com/news/trumps-appeal...ely-challenged

As far as Pop, I don't see a problem with giving his opinion on gun control or other issues like that
    So for the entire scamdemic we were being told we shouldn't do our own research and the new claim is that we're too lazy to do our own research?

Very amusing, but a challenging bit of cognitive dissonance for you to process.

No one ever mentioned any issues with Pop giving his opinions on his personal time. Your statement is what is known as a strawman argument. You had no grounds to argue the original point so you created an imaginary one.

The problem w/Pop is he treats the workplace as his personal proselytization space, and that doesn't sit well with compe ive players who come to work.

He's in a very well paid, taxpayer-subsidized job and is using it to further his political agenda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "They're all the same but I 99% agree with Republicans they just don't do enough racism and gay bashing I am so genius."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "They're all the same but I 99% agree with Republicans they just don't do enough racism and gay bashing I am so genius."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So what do you think about the white liberal racist that thinks all minorities need them to think for them and pity them through handouts rather than hand-ups?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the political arguments in this thread are exactly why Spurs players do not want Pop's or anyone's politics forced on them and probably why they don't care about politics.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    okay, I watched the interview. when does it get to the part where LA says Pop was talking politics? he says Leonard didn't want to know anything about where this and that is in Africa, sounds like geography. where's the part where democrats and/or republicans are mentioned?

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    So for the entire scamdemic we were being told we shouldn't do our own research and the new claim is that we're too lazy to do our own research?

No one ever mentioned any issues with Pop giving his opinions on his personal time. Your statement is what is known as a strawman argument. You had no grounds to argue the original point so you created an imaginary one.

The problem w/Pop is he treats the workplace as his personal proselytization space, and that doesn't sit well with compe ive players who come to work.

He's in a very well paid, taxpayer-subsidized job and is using it to further his political agenda.
    Scamdemic? So all the deaths and the hospitals being overcrowded with the dying, that was all a setup? Why would your Trump do that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LaMarsha not getting a job with the Spurs
    Yep/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It’s just that listening to Joe Rogan doesn’t cons ute doing your own research

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think the political arguments in this thread are exactly why Spurs players do not want Pop's or anyone's politics forced on them and probably why they don't care about politics.
    Bingo. After the past 8 years or so, I am so ing done with politics.

I'll be a good citizen, I'll pay my taxes, and I accept the fact that my vote is essentially useless and whatever is going to happen is going to happen regardless.

And for the people who want to be like "well you're part of the problem", they can go ahead and right off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    popovich facing the repercussions of forcing his lefty politics on his players.......players r getting red pilled & finding out democrats r ............

Geography lessons are political?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    okay, I watched the interview. when does it get to the part where LA says Pop was talking politics? he says Leonard didn't want to know anything about where this and that is in Africa, sounds like geography. where's the part where democrats and/or republicans are mentioned?
    It's not. OP made it up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bingo. After the past 8 years or so, I am so ing done with politics.

I'll be a good citizen, I'll pay my taxes, and I accept the fact that my vote is essentially useless and whatever is going to happen is going to happen regardless.

And for the people who want to be like "well you're part of the problem", they can go ahead and right off.
    you get it

Thread Information