Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6465253545556
Results 1,376 to 1,396 of 1396
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That mavs deal isn't very strong. I don't think PJ could even close for them in a playoff game. They might not have a choice though.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That mavs deal isn't very strong. I don't think PJ could even close for them in a playoff game. They might not have a choice though.
    Why couldn’t he close?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it moves the needle a lot. they can win a round or two in the playoffs now.

but i agree, i don't have them as legit contenders. at least not after one game. they're in the tier below now though, which is why the needle moved a lot.

the mavs panicking? oh, for sure. but they did exactly what they needed to tbh. they addressed a glaring weakness + luka isn't gonna stick around five more years to see what draft picks might pan out.

PJ and daniel are under great contracts. i spend this summer trying to move kyrie, other dead weight and the mavs might be contenders next year.
    I thought they brought Kyrie just for that.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ we’ll see. They gave up a lot of good stuff, including a 30FRP swap to the Spurs, for basically PJ Washington. Is PJ that guy tho?
    Depending on what Luka does and if the spurs are any good that swap could be nothing. Most pick swaps in general end up being exactly nothing.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i wish the spurs landed buddy hield. they could've had him for cheap and used the rest of this season to evaluate him.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a rumour but not sure where to post this....

What do u guys think of Brogdon as a Vet + PG cheaper more complete solution than Trae, even if less impactfull on offense?

Do you think Portland would be open to a trade?

He really fits the profile and timming imo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a rumour but not sure where to post this....

What do u guys think of Brogdon as a Vet + PG cheaper more complete solution than Trae, even if less impactfull on offense?

Do you think Portland would be open to a trade?

He really fits the profile and timming imo
    Historically the dude is made of glass. And while he shoots the 3 ball well, he isn't really a point guard I would want to initiate the offense either. I'm not really sure there is a fix for PG other than drafting one tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There clearly isn't much choice on the market but do we need a pure PG with Victors's playmaking skills?

No sure about his physic tbh u might be right but I find him being the best combinaison of exeprience, playmaking and shooting that we need , all at a decent cost compared to high risks high cost like Trae

He always sturk me as having a Spurs profile

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DBust has an opt-out this summer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DBust has an opt-out this summer
    im not crazy about D-Bust overall but this is something he's gotten really good at

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty Mills got waived! I rather not with this team already atrocious defense.

Any thoughts on picking up Killian Hayes? A fellow french guy, pass-first guard, athletic and can defend. Not a good 3pt shooter though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no and no

if we really needed a patty, then graham would have seen minutes

hayes has basically been the worst player in the nba since getting here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty mills

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'd take Patty... if he agreed to bring back the player/coach ala Lenny Wilkens, letting Pop retire to a chateau in Bordeaux

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Killian Hayes as a reclamation project. The kid is only 22 and can really pass and defend. I don’t know if it’s a bad Detroit Pistons team who’s heavy on guards, and really nobody to pass too. But Wemby is a 7’4 fellow french guy and can be an easy target. But he needs a ton of work at shooting. The Spurs could try and let him go if it doesn’t work out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Killian Hayes as a reclamation project. The kid is only 22 and can really pass and defend. I don’t know if it’s a bad Detroit Pistons team who’s heavy on guards, and really nobody to pass too. But Wemby is a 7’4 fellow french guy and can be an easy target. But he needs a ton of work at shooting. The Spurs could try and let him go if it doesn’t work out.
    being french should not be part of the evaluation

we dont need more non-shooters unless they are truly exceptional in other areas. hayes is not

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If chip Engeland was still here I’d say why not try. But we need shooting

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's not to love about the worst player on the worst team in the league? Hayes made Wiseman look NBA level. Why get a poor man's Tre Jones when we already have Tre Jones?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's not to love about the worst player on the worst team in the league? Hayes made Wiseman look NBA level. Why get a poor man's Tre Jones when we already have Tre Jones?
    Jones can’t dribble ( handle pressure ) or effectively distribute. Benefits.Giving hays a look can’t hurt…..a free look.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jones can’t dribble ( handle pressure ) or effectively distribute. Benefits.Giving hays a look can’t hurt…..a free look.
    If you think Jones can't dribble, you haven't seen much of Hayes.
    I'd legit take Wesley over Hayes and I don't think Wesley will be in the league after his rookie deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like Tre except he could get overwhelmed on defense especially by bigger guards. As Atl Spur said, Hayes is a free look on a 22 years old who can pass and defend. His career FT is 77% so his shooting could be improved. He was drafted too high and over Halliburton, so that there's more expectations. But for a free-look? It's not gonna hurt. Already the team is losing

Thread Information