My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LJ,

I wonder what you think of Sochan long term. He looked so much more comfortable last year with what he was doing. Did the failed PG "experiment" mess up his long term development?

I see flashes of good play, but he looks lost at times this year. He would get under the skin of offensive players last year and I liked that for him. Too passive too often this year. I hope he can find himself with a sensible, defined role the last 2/3rds of this season.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will give him time before I pass judgment as it was a huge deal to go from playing PF to playing PG in the NBA - It's going to take him time to find his timing and rhythm and I hope he slowly improves so at the end of season we see what we have

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LJ man, you think Sochan even has a future as an energy off the bench kind of guy? Between Sochan, Branham, Primo, and Wesley not exactly having a lot of confidence in Brian Wright's drafts any more.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    barlow seems to be doing so well at Austin, I don't understand why he's choking at the big club.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LJ man, you think Sochan even has a future as an energy off the bench kind of guy? Between Sochan, Branham, Primo, and Wesley not exactly having a lot of confidence in Brian Wright's drafts any more.
    The biggest red flag was not even that they took Primo but even after a subpar rookie season where he didn’t show a single above average trait they appeared to view him as an actual “face of the franchise” type guy

Make a trade steal
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LJ was really high on Sochan and happy the spurs drafted him. LJ leans into homerism and accepting everything the front office does through the years so I'm sure he's still high on Sochan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4 A performances and a B+ from Vassell while the Spurs lost to the Blazers 3rd stringers

Pop deserves an A for saying he's proud how the team fought back after being down 30

Thread Information