SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Did Wemby avoid acknowledging Pop and used the term "The Coach" instead of Pop?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y’all seriously spend more than a minute worrying about something that may or may not happen four years from now? Smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok option one big egos: pop and wemby are in a struggle to control the team and this is the start of the wmby revolution , next stop, Popovich on the guillotine!

option 2 : lost in translation : wemby is unfamiliar with the NBA , or his injury/ tank limits, and misunderstood the manner of subbing in, subbed in during a dead ball and thats the whole story

we are never going to find out which it is, so everyone dead set on number one is being obtuse or using bad faith.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ok option one big egos: pop and wemby are in a struggle to control the team and this is the start of the wmby revolution , next stop, Popovich on the guillotine!

option 2 : lost in translation : wemby is unfamiliar with the NBA , or his injury/ tank limits, and misunderstood the manner of subbing in, subbed in during a dead ball and thats the whole story

we are never going to find out which it is, so everyone dead set on number one is being obtuse or using bad faith.
    it may possibly be revealed in the Spurs 30 for 30 around the year of 2030 after Wemby forces a trade like kawhi. Poopvich at 81 years old will still be coaching and losing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    added this banger of a thread to the Wembanyama Health Thread Directory

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hope he told Pop "no speak English." Most players would probably be suspended by the team for doing that, but I think Wemby is going to be just fine. I hope so. I am going to tonight's game.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reminds me of the time I cut a cast off my arm to try and play football sooner in 9th grade. Cut it off immediately in fact, but to level set it was a half cast. My mom was pissed, while my coach held me up as a hero to the rest of the team. We went on to win the National Pop Warner Championship, Midget division (~140 pound weight limit).

Member of Wembyland CorrectCrusader's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reminds me of the time I cut a cast off my arm to try and play football sooner in 9th grade. Cut it off immediately in fact, but to level set it was a half cast. My mom was pissed, while my coach held me up as a hero to the rest of the team. We went on to win the National Pop Warner Championship, Midget division (~140 pound weight limit).
    lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not a culture fit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y’all seriously spend more than a minute worrying about something that may or may not happen four years from now? Smh
    Now it's the moment to worry so that it doesn't happen in 4 years (or sooner), tbh.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't think much of this at first but yeah...Dude completely disregarded Pop, then told the media exactly what he did and what happened.

The anti kawhi tbh. Peg leg never once tried to go back in a game Pop pulled him out of. Wemby a real franchise player

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only Timmy ignored the senile old farts wishes and checked himself in late of game 6 of the 2013 finals. Might have gotten the stop or that rebound to secure the 2013 le. Poop has a history of ty game management trying to be a smartass. Glad to see Wemby have some fire in him

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If only Timmy ignored the senile old farts wishes and checked himself in late of game 6 of the 2013 finals. Might have gotten the stop or that rebound to secure the 2013 le. Poop has a history of ty game management trying to be a smartass. Glad to see Wemby have some fire in him

Lol although unsure what would happened in 2014, but if we won the 2013 le, i am sure Lebron's GOAT resume will be tarnished. At that point in time he had too many failures and only won the 2012 le because facing an inexperience OKC team

Thread Information