Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything that happens related to guns is not because of the NRA. It's been incompetent but just regular goober gun lovers have voted in 2A people without their help
    The liability immunity laws for gun companies are not because of regular gun lovers... it's the power of industry lobbying.

Audie=GOAT human MarioSpeedwagon's Avatar
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    The liability immunity laws for gun companies are not because of regular gun lovers... it's the power of industry lobbying.
    I mean people are electing pro-2A politicians and they are passing pro-gun laws. They are not voting for them imo because they picked off a list of approved NRA legislators is my point. A lot of these goobers make a point to carry or pose with guns in campaign ads and social media posts

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I mean people are electing pro-2A politicians and they are passing pro-gun laws. They are not voting for them imo because they picked off a list of approved NRA legislators is my point. A lot of these goobers make a point to carry or pose with guns in campaign ads and social media posts
    We cannot give up the guns, Mario. No way. "You" and the government cannot be trusted any further than you can be thrown. That's the only thing that keeps you off the front porch stoop...you do not know, FOR CERTAIN if you ain't gonna get shot. Getting shot is only cool in the movies and on the TV.

We gave you the RICO statutes on the sworn promise that they'd only be used for BIG TIME ORGANIZED CRIME, Mafia types . What'd you do? You promptly the bed confiscating family cars of men caught with pros utes, like that. Then driving said cars around fighting crime, smilin' ear-to-ear.

No, Mario. No, son.

Audie=GOAT human MarioSpeedwagon's Avatar
    My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    We cannot give up the guns, Mario. No way. "You" and the government cannot be trusted any further than you can be thrown. That's the only thing that keeps you off the front porch stoop...you do not know, FOR CERTAIN if you ain't gonna get shot. Getting shot is only cool in the movies and on the TV.

We gave you the RICO statutes on the sworn promise that they'd only be used for BIG TIME ORGANIZED CRIME, Mafia types . What'd you do? You promptly the bed confiscating family cars of men caught with pros utes, like that. Then driving said cars around fighting crime, smilin' ear-to-ear.

No, Mario. No, son.
    It's too late to get rid of guns in this country there is about a billion of them. I was more disagreeing with DMX point that the NRA specifically is the reason for a lot of the gun laws. It's like the figure head at best. Something people can point to one thing and yell at

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's too late to get rid of guns in this country there is about a billion of them. I was more disagreeing with DMX point that the NRA specifically is the reason for a lot of the gun laws. It's like the figure head at best. Something people can point to one thing and yell at
    The salvation remains that the NRA, their minions got us to this point. If they hadn't powered to such a position we'd be at the mercy of this gov't all along the line, local, state, D.C.. Instead "we" are armed and to the teeth as said gov't so feared. Their knowledge of our capability is faulty, AND they know it. Thus, the dynamic is fluid, not static and therein rests our independence at the highest point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yam s is not a 2A politician, he outlawed bump-stocks and advocated for stronger background checks. He just panders to NRA crowd.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yam s is not a 2A politician, he outlawed bump-stocks and advocated for stronger background checks. He just panders to NRA crowd.
    The salvation, Effy, remains that the NRA, their minions got us to this point. If they hadn't powered to such a position we'd be at the mercy of this gov't all along the line, local, state, D.C.. Instead "we" are armed and to the teeth as said gov't so feared. Their knowledge of our capability is faulty, AND they know it. Thus, the dynamic is fluid, not static and therein rests our independence at the highest point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A bigly "L" for the NRA as New York Attorney General Le ia James clipped another set of en led nuts!!!

NRA found liable in corruption case as jury says longtime leader Wayne LaPierre should repay $4.3 million

In its verdict, the jury found LaPierre should pay the powerful gun rights group $4.3 million in damages for mismanagement and misspending charitable funds. The panel also found the group’s former CFO Wilson Phillips should pay back $2 million for breaching his fiduciary duties as an executive.

Shortly after the verdict was read, New York Attorney General Le ia James called the jury’s decision against the powerful National Rifle Association and its top executives, a “major victory” in a post on X.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    A bigly "L" for the NRA as New York Attorney General Le ia James clipped another set of en led nuts!!!

NRA found liable in corruption case as jury says longtime leader Wayne LaPierre should repay $4.3 million

In its verdict, the jury found LaPierre should pay the powerful gun rights group $4.3 million in damages for mismanagement and misspending charitable funds. The panel also found the group’s former CFO Wilson Phillips should pay back $2 million for breaching his fiduciary duties as an executive.

Shortly after the verdict was read, New York Attorney General Le ia James called the jury’s decision against the powerful National Rifle Association and its top executives, a “major victory” in a post on X.
    We still got our guns, Effy. Keeps the gov't at bay, & offin' the porch.

Let us proceed...

Thread Information