Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Severe revenue decline': California faces a record $68B deficit — here's what is eating away at the Golden State's coffers (yahoo.com)

please allow more illegals in and tax the residents into oblivion and keep voting democrat,,,,,thats the answer.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    'Severe revenue decline': California faces a record $68B deficit — here's what is eating away at the Golden State's coffers (yahoo.com)

please allow more illegals in and tax the residents into oblivion and keep voting democrat,,,,,thats the answer.
    California is dealing with a revenue shortfall partly due to a delay in 2022-2023 tax collection. The IRS postponed 2022 tax payment deadlines for individuals and businesses in 55 of the 58 California counties to provide relief after a series of natural weather disasters, including severe winter storms, flooding, landslides and mudslides.

Tax payments were originally postponed until Oct. 16, 2023, but hours before the deadline they were further postponed until Nov. 16, 2023. In line with the federal action, California also extended its due date for state tax returns to the same date.

you're triggered and can't read

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information