Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    SF could spit the bit here, their QB is a might wobbly of late.

If the Baltimore qb (name escapes me) doesn't rise up from his niche they'll lose.
    If SB is Lions Chiefs I believe would be the first time in NFL History that the very first game played in the NFL season and the very last game (Super Bowl) of the season were the same two opponents

I don't hate any of the last 4 teams, though it'd be a little miserable to endure 8 months of Fabbs gloating if Jackson won SB and SB MVP. Harbaugh has won a ring before with Baltimore with a far inferior (and very old) roster.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    If SB is Lions Chiefs I believe would be the first time in NFL History that the very first game played in the NFL season and the very last game (Super Bowl) of the season were the same two opponents

I don't hate any of the last 4 teams, though it'd be a little miserable to endure 8 months of Fabbs gloating if Jackson won SB and SB MVP. Harbaugh has won a ring before with Baltimore with a far inferior (and very old) roster.
    I agree.

It's been damn fine quality football the last few weeks. Some of the most vicious & legal hits I've seen since the days when it was legal to hit like that and you could hear IT off the TV the very first day of the playoffs.

After the rule changes the players have finally learned how to hit legally, barely, and barely is all that matters. American males always, ALWAYS evolve to conditions put forth.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

One of their highest paid players

Diggs had just an okay season

One of their highest paid players

Diggs had just an okay season
    His girlfriend took more damage than the Chiefs imo

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol you need KC to lose the superbowl against anybody to have one thing right.
    Ding dong!!

Thread Information