Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah lol I just don't really see any likely destination for Kuminga

I wonder if MEM might like it if they catch fire with the return of Ja and see a little more depth as necessary to push for postseason. Especially since Brandon Clarke is out for the season though Kuminga is an inch shorter. Plus general big depth with Adam's also out for the season.

Grizz also kinda like developing potential diamonds in the rough although I'm not sure they would like the fit with Kuminga specifically nor have many good surplus assets to trade with so it may not be worth their while.
    Not a bad thought... it have to be a team that want to play fast and run... I could see somebody trying to pair him with Ja or maybe Scoot. Of ot were Portland it's probably part of a bigger deal involving Grant and/or Brogdon going somewhere

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep... not a guy we should want...there's athleticism there, but not much bbiq or work ethic
    I'd have bought low on him if we still had Chip. If he could teach Kawhi a jumpshot he could teach anyone. But without him that jumper looks hopeless.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's just a guy to provide stability until the end of tbe season then his contract expires...not a long-term piece
    I wouldn't mind signing him this summer for a couple of years to space the floor and give some decent minutes as well as to be a veteran presence to challenge our draft picks, and then see where that goes. I just don't want all young guys. That's what you want when you don't have a real building block, you tank to find one or hope against hope one of your kids breaks out. But now with a franchise guy in tow I hate seeing the Spurs still act like they're Dave Kingman stepping to the plate instead of trying to be Ricky Henderson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I want some affordable vets who know how to play on this team. Spurs don't have Presti building them a ridiculous war chest of young guys. After Victor, Devin, Keldon, and Tre it's pretty much crap all the way down.
    Thunder had lottery picks out the ass because they were ass for a long time. They got lucky with SGA and used the #2 pick and got Giddey and Williams pretty well. The Spurs tanked for literally one year, otherwise they have two late lottery picks on the roster and that's it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bonner/Blair/2 SRP/Forbes for SGA

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't mind signing him this summer for a couple of years to space the floor and give some decent minutes as well as to be a veteran presence to challenge our draft picks, and then see where that goes. I just don't want all young guys. That's what you want when you don't have a real building block, you tank to find one or hope against hope one of your kids breaks out. But now with a franchise guy in tow I hate seeing the Spurs still act like they're Dave Kingman stepping to the plate instead of trying to be Ricky Henderson.
    He's definitely going to need veys, but I doubt Hayward can be signed in the offseason. I figure he'll ring chase...but we will need a few vets... I hope at least one is a starting level guy.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask Rubio to come out of retirement. He would be a good vet for this team.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like OPs idea of playing facilitator in a Bulls-Laker trade for Lavine. I’d rather get the distant Laker FRP than Reeves though, plus I think LAL wants to keep Reeves to go long with the other 3.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ask Rubio to come out of retirement. He would be a good vet for this team.
    He has mental health and depression issues. He specifically stepped away because he’s headed back home.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I like OPs idea of playing facilitator in a Bulls-Laker trade for Lavine. I’d rather get the distant Laker FRP than Reeves though, plus I think LAL wants to keep Reeves to go long with the other 3.
    I'm definitely with you there. It's just that I'm hearing from some people out there that they may keep the pick instead of Reaves, but if they would rather give the pick it probably takes us out because the Bulls would want it I'd guess. LA also has to consider matching salary to get it done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zach Lavine makes $40M, so LA must send out that much salary. They’ll have no choice.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    He has mental health and depression issues. He specifically stepped away because he’s headed back home.
    Jesus, that sucks. Coming to SA won't fix his depression.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    id rather have reaves than that pick

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who wouldn't if you were forced to play in SLC and Minnesota.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Schroeder does not want to come off the bench doug for him works straight up. Toronto saves on Salary next year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are the Grizzlies going to become sellers with Ja out the rest of the season? Anything worth picking from that corpse?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Teams may buzz around Marcus Smart, like the Bucks, but those teams don't have much to offer. Poor guy could still be on the Celtics.

Forum Official Personal Life Coach BacktoBasics's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Schroeder does not want to come off the bench doug for him works straight up. Toronto saves on Salary next year
    He would be a solid pick up. Not a long term starter but if we get him at the deadline he could find a nice home here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn yeah Ja just announced out for season

Changes things for sure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade Targets: Aaron Nesmith, Trey Murphy III, Herbert Jones, Tobias Harris

I’m open to trading: Branham, Tre Jones, Zach Collins, Julian, McDermott, Cedi

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trade Targets: Aaron Nesmith, Trey Murphy III, Herbert Jones, Tobias Harris

I’m open to trading: Branham, Tre Jones, Zach Collins, Julian, McDermott, Cedi
    Murphy or Jones would be nice long term fits. How would you see us acquiring one of them?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are the Grizzlies going to become sellers with Ja out the rest of the season? Anything worth picking from that corpse?
    There's not much on that roster after their top 2 or 3 guys that I'd want.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murphy or Jones would be nice long term fits. How would you see us acquiring one of them?
    They’re both currently bench players so I don’t think they’ll ask for the world for them which makes them ideal targets… this kind of trade is usually a swap of future potential and respective team needs, so I wager that either the Pels or the Pacers will want a project back that fits their future. Maybe the Pels feel they need more front court help and would want Zach in return. Or maybe the Pacers feel they need more shooting around Haliburton and would want a combo of Malaki, McDermott, and Julian…

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’re both currently bench players so I don’t think they’ll ask for the world for them which makes them ideal targets… this kind of trade is usually a swap of future potential and respective team needs, so I wager that either the Pels or the Pacers will want a project back that fits their future. Maybe the Pels feel they need more front court help and would want Zach in return. Or maybe the Pacers feel they need more shooting around Haliburton and would want a combo of Malaki, McDermott, and Julian…
    I'd rather do the deal with Nola. I think those guys are better prospects, but the Zach deal has to wait until tbe summer i believe because of his contract status.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they sell anyone worthy for picks, Ja is demanding trade as soon as he is healthy.

Thread Information