Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    trip dub is nice, but tbh i thought wemby was lazy as on defense almost the whole game.
    I've been critical about the Spurs this season, but what more do you want?

Spurs won by 22 on the road, Wemby gets his first trip-dub in ~20 mins and also got some rest.

I know the Pistons are historically awful, but some of y'all need to stop complaining and just enjoy the ing ride sometimes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It if wasn’t for Toronto trading their best player the day of losing to Detroit, tonight would’ve been 35 straight losses.

Still 1-34 is a pretty remarkable run for DTP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People wanted him waived too when we still had cam Payne in a trade lol. The jury was that Wesley sucked. Kinda why I feel like with how crappy sochan and Branham look, the spurs wouldn’t give them away so easily.
    The thing with Wesley is that he had some athletic gifts. Great size for the position and has nearly unmatched speed with the ball in his hands. He just has to harness it. Branham isn’t much of an athlete. Sochan is a good athlete for his size but nothing exceptional. He has nice handles for his size though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thie board is just a and Moan Association. So many members just outright stupid about players who are only in their second year. Waiving Wesley in the offseason was beyond braindead. We'll see the other two making strides, too. Some people here are just not worth listening to.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Thie board is just a and Moan Association. So many members just outright stupid about players who are only in their second year. Waiving Wesley in the offseason was beyond braindead. We'll see the other two making strides, too. Some people here are just not worth listening to.
    No one here waived Wesley. There seems to be extreme ends here, some way too sappy fanbois and some hate everything but buy the t-shirt when they win types. I think the majority though have decent takes and most can back up their takes with what they consider reasoning. most.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No one here waived Wesley. There seems to be extreme ends here, some way too sappy fanbois and some hate everything but buy the t-shirt when they win types. I think the majority though have decent takes and most can back up their takes with what they consider reasoning. most.
    Go back. A ton of the I'm-very-bright set wanted Wesley waived. It's a number of the same people who want Sochan and Branham shot in the head. Just miserable s.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this boy is really good

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice to see Barlow's minutes increasing. I know it's because Bassey and Collins are out but I think he should be the first big off the bench. I would love to see him and Wemby play side by side at some point.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matt Bonner said on the telecast that he likes when Victor is decisive making a move to the basket. It’s very similar to what Larry Brown kept trying to get David Robinson to do his rookie year. I hope Pop is telling Wemby the same thing.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Go back. A ton of the I'm-very-bright set wanted Wesley waived. It's a number of the same people who want Sochan and Branham shot in the head. Just miserable s.
    I just wanted them to give the ball to Victor. It seems Pop caught on.

Thread Information